/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Age lifespan

Flos
01-18-2021, 02:08 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I'm looking for a knowledge or information. Does anyone know whether our Prophet saw mentioned anything about longer lifespan for New Age or closer to Judgment day?

Why I'm asking this is that it's obvious that biologically many things have changed at least in Europe and West. First childbirth happens in 40s, 80 years old ppl don't look like they're gonna die (you know what I mean) and once I overheard some disbelievers talking about hundreds of years of lifespan in near future.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Revert alYunani
01-18-2021, 05:20 PM
Its one of the signs of the appearance of Mahdi.Please check it for yourself if its authentic or not.

life spans will grow longer. (Ibn Hajar Haythami, Al-Qawl al-Mukhtasar fi `Alamat al-Mahdi al-Muntazar, p. 43)

format_quote Originally Posted by Flos
I overheard some disbelievers talking about hundreds of years of lifespan in near future.
thats not gonna happen in shaa Allah.We are in the end of times.I dont think we willl even survive the next 100 years let alone to live hundreds of years.Only 2 minor sings are left.

Flos
01-18-2021, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Revert alYunani
Its one of the signs of the appearance of Mahdi.Please check it for yourself if its authentic or not.

life spans will grow longer. (Ibn Hajar Haythami, Al-Qawl al-Mukhtasar fi `Alamat al-Mahdi al-Muntazar, p. 43)
Good! That's what I was looking for.

thats not gonna happen in shaa Allah.We are in the end of times.I dont think we willl even survive the next 100 years let alone to live hundreds of years.Only 2 minor sings are left.
What do you mean only 2 minor signs are left? There is Mahdi to come, Dajjal, Isa a.s. sunrise from the west, Yajuj and Majuj

Revert alYunani
01-18-2021, 06:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flos

What do you mean only 2 minor signs are left? There is Mahdi to come, Dajjal, Isa a.s. sunrise from the west, Yajuj and Majuj
What you are talking about are major sings.Anyway maybe its my mistake,i said that while watching this video.I didnt finish it yet,but i guess there are a few more minor sings to happen.Anyway still you can see how the world is becoming.The end is very near.

I video i was watching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6yttWQG4TA

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Flos
01-18-2021, 08:51 PM
What you are talking about are major sings.Anyway maybe its my mistake,i said that while watching this video.I didnt finish it yet,but i guess there are a few more minor sings to happen.Anyway still you can see how the world is becoming.The end is very near.

I video i was watching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6yttWQG4TA
Oh sorry, I misunderstood you. When you said 2 signs left, I though you were talking about overall signs, altogether (minor and major).

Islami.Mu'mina
01-19-2021, 12:20 AM
I have a good video inshaAllah I will try to find it. Its a compiliation video that just lists one sign right after the other, including the major which are at the end. Im pretty sure it shows the hadith verse too, its awesome

- - - Updated - - -

hadith source***

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.