/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamicboard Fasting group

Revert alYunani
01-18-2021, 03:13 PM
Salam Alaikum

Since some of us are going to fast,5 people till now,i thought it be good to have a place to talk about it.Talk about tips,iftar or sohor,recipe ideas or motivate each other or whatever you like.You are welcome to join us and to fast with us.

Abdullah ibn al-Zubayr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, broke his fast with Sa’d ibn Mu’adh and he said, “The fasting have broken their fast with you, the righteous have eaten your food, and the angels send blessings upon you.”

Fasting helps in sensing the unity of theMuslim Ummah. The Prophet (SAW) said,"Those of you who will live after me willsee many differences. Then you must clingto my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the rightlyguided khalifahs. Hold fast to it and stick toit." (Abu Dawood). Fasting together is an opportunity for unity, because even though we live in different states,we refrain from food and drink together,we break fast together,we follow the sunnah and worship Allah together.And when angels present our deeds to Allah every monday and thursday,wed be from the ones who fasted together.It makes us as a single body.A united ummah is a single body.
For the women who cant fast someday,dont worry,the intention counts too.

Day 1.
Have a look at this video.Its short
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRzo2a-DG7o

In shaa Allah you guys doing okay.I am breaking it in 40 minutes.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Simply_Logical
01-18-2021, 05:16 PM
Walaykum salaam

Good thread bro

The more the merrier I say in sha Allah [emoji120][emoji56]

Islami.Mu'mina
01-19-2021, 07:55 AM
Oh new thread.. This is nice. It'll be a better motivator

Revert alYunani
01-19-2021, 03:57 PM
Day 2
I will break fast in 10 mins.I will make duaa for you , make duaa for each other guys.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Flos
01-19-2021, 04:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Revert alYunani
Day 2
I will break fast in 10 mins.I will make duaa for you , make duaa for each other guys.
May Allah accept it and accepts all your duas

Revert alYunani
01-20-2021, 04:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flos
May Allah accept it and accepts all your duas
Ameen may Allah accept your duaas too sis

Simply_Logical
01-20-2021, 04:13 PM
hows it going everyone?

Revert alYunani
01-20-2021, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical
hows it going everyone?
nice,i broke fast today with pasta with octapus,shrimps and oysters :P ... what about you?

Simply_Logical
01-20-2021, 05:56 PM
nice,i broke fast today with pasta with octapus,shrimps and oysters [emoji14] ... what about you?
Nice what do octopus, shrimps and oysters taste like?

I've never had those before

I had rice and Indian chicken curry Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek [emoji106][emoji120]

Revert alYunani
01-20-2021, 11:44 PM
Nice what do octopus, shrimps and oysters taste like?

I've never had those before

I had rice and Indian chicken curry Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek [emoji106][emoji120]
Omg you never tried them?? They taste really really good man!.... I never tried chicken curry jaja
Are you indian brother? Ma shaa Allah nice to meet you

Simply_Logical
01-21-2021, 03:24 PM
Omg you never tried them?? They taste really really good man!.... I never tried chicken curry jaja
Are you indian brother? Ma shaa Allah nice to meet you
nah never had it lol, will try it one day bi'idnillah

you got try it out chicken curry is sick Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek

well indian/african its complicated lol

what ethnicity are you bro?

Revert alYunani
01-21-2021, 05:02 PM

how do you make it sick? You find a sick chicken or how?

ohh ma shaa Allah interesting

I am greek brother

Simply_Logical
01-21-2021, 06:35 PM

ohh ma shaa Allah interesting

I am greek brother
sorry sick is english slang for it being awesome, i didnt actually mean a sick chicken loool

Islami.Mu'mina
01-22-2021, 01:57 AM
Day 2
JazakAllahu khayraan keep me in your dua

I will try to keep making dua for everyone here too

- - - Updated - - -

hows it going everyone?
Alhamdulilah

I strained my throat and it became inflamed so I will resume fasting tomorrow or after inshaAllah

Islami.Mu'mina
01-22-2021, 02:02 AM

I honestly haven't had curry much. I do remember eating it once, and that was when I found a recipe online.

Its SOOO good. Its not with meat though. Its lentil curry with ginger and lemon. We never have curry but I made it once when I found the recipe and my brother just busted into my room one day talking about how its so good. Yeah it finished extremely quick, I need to find it and make it again, delicious! I will try to find the recipe and send it on here, it really tastes veryyryy good

- - - Updated - - -

Haha this made me laugh, yeah sick is slang

Islami.Mu'mina
01-22-2021, 02:05 AM
nice,i broke fast today with pasta with octapus,shrimps and oysters :P ... what about you?
MashaAllah I love eating seafood. My mom would always buy octapus, I loved eating the tentacles. They were so crunchy

Oysters are delicious too. We used to go to this buffet and my dad would always have a whole plate stacked with oysters before eating his actual meal. Have you tried caviar ?

Revert alYunani
01-22-2021, 06:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.Mu'mina
sorry sick is english slang for it being awesome, i didnt actually mean a sick chicken loool
sick is slang for being awesome? . So if i want to say my pasta is so awesome, i can say my pasta with octapus is very sick today?
lol lol,guys please,i was obviously joking

I will resume fasting tomorrow
no today is friday,its disliked to fast on friday.Better make smth yummy to eat and have energy to make your assigments,fast on saturday and take sunday off and fast again on monday which is also sunnah

Have you tried caviar ?
yeah sea food is amazing.You know in greece fishing for fun is allowed,you dont need license or anything,and we have a lot of sea so youd come across an octapus for sure.And you know what people do when they catch one.They take it out of the water and smash it on smth hard,mostly rocks,just smash and smash and smash until its dead.But it has to be fast otherwise it sticks and walks up your hand and arm.
I have,but i dont remember the taste,you like it? You know smth funny we eat this fish a lot,but my parents and their parents were ignorant of these stuff,they thought it was filthy and they would throw the eggs of the sturgeon away.So theyd throw caviar away lol,village peasants.

SoldierAmatUllah
01-22-2021, 10:23 AM
ALLAH hu Akbar!

Nice thread!

Islami.Mu'mina
01-22-2021, 04:04 PM
sick is slang for being awesome? . So if i want to say my pasta is so awesome, i can say my pasta with octapus is very sick today?
lol lol,guys please,i was obviously joking
Ohh haha ok was confused there for a second

no today is friday,its disliked to fast on friday.Better make smth yummy to eat and have energy to make your assigments,fast on saturday and take sunday off and fast again on monday which is also sunnah
JazakAllahu khayran for the reminder, I'm waiting another day anyway. But I thought as long as you don't single out Friday right? I'll recheck my facts

yeah sea food is amazing.You know in greece
MashaAllah Greece is very beautiful, my mom always wanted to go there. The seas are pretty

fishing for fun is allowed,you dont need license or anything,and we have a lot of sea so youd come across an octapus for sure.And you know what people do when they catch one.They take it out of the water and smash it on smth hard,mostly rocks,just smash and smash and smash until its dead.But it has to be fast otherwise it sticks and walks up your hand and arm.
Oh that's nice, my dad used to love fishing and he used to take us a lot when we were younger. Only lakes and ponds in the state we live in, nothing big. And you need a license. Its so crazy looking at actual sea life from the oceans. I went to this BEAUTIFUL California beach (pacific ocean water) awhile ago. We travelled through these large mountains (it is so beautiful) to get to this beach. The sand and water were very clean and there were such beautiful jellyfish which was the first time I've ever seen them in person. Lol my brother would grab them without touching the tentacles. My cousin who we went to visit is extremely fond of the sea life and he loves surfing so sometimes he'll go scuba diving and record under water

They take it out of the water and smash it on smth hard,mostly rocks,just smash and smash and smash until its dead.But it has to be fast otherwise it sticks and walks up your hand and arm.
I have,but i dont remember the taste,you like it? You know smth funny we eat this fish a lot,but my parents and their parents were ignorant of these stuff,they thought it was filthy and they would throw the eggs of the sturgeon away.So theyd throw caviar away lol,village peasants.

I actually just looked up what you said about smashing an octopus and the videos showing up are from Greece. It looked quite rough to be smashing the heck out of that thing. I'd assume there really is no other way to kill it.
I don't know some people do this but I've seen koreans online eat octopus LIVE. That sounds a little scary. And I've heard news about one lady dying from it

Yeah octopus tastes really good, at least the one I've tried. I've only tried baby ones, they put some sauce on it. We used to eat fish a lot more awhile ago but my mom's favorite market closed down so long ago.

Your parents would throw out the caviar? In Greece do you guys just buy fish from the markets or get it yourselves? We'd always buy from markets, often frozen unless it was smoked. It would be so much better to have fresh fish though.

Simply_Logical
01-22-2021, 07:10 PM
I honestly haven't had curry much. I do remember eating it once, and that was when I found a recipe online.

Its SOOO good. Its not with meat though. Its lentil curry with ginger and lemon. We never have curry but I made it once when I found the recipe and my brother just busted into my room one day talking about how its so good. Yeah it finished extremely quick, I need to find it and make it again, delicious! I will try to find the recipe and send it on here, it really tastes veryyryy good

- - - Updated - - -

yea we have daal (lentils) i like the veggies but do prefer meat tbh

- - - Updated - - -

anyone fasting on the weekend? im having a break and will get back on it on monday in sha Allah

Revert alYunani
01-23-2021, 05:43 AM
But I thought as long as you don't single out Friday right?
what? Its disliked to fast on friday i mean.Unless its smth that takes more priority like ashura or ramadan.Voluntary fasting on friday its disliked.

MashaAllah Greece is very beautiful, my mom always wanted to go there. The seas are pretty
It is.I think its the best country to visit along with egypt.You have everything there,islands,unique plants,unique goats,black sand beaches,rocky beaches,beaches made of shells instead of sand,so many marine animals,dolphins,even a vulcano lol.Imagine swimming in a water that bubbles because underneath you the water is actually boiling from the heat of the vulcano.And santorini has also the most beautiful sunsets in the world,perfect for couples.You have cultural turism also along with sea turism.There are endless of historical places to visit if you dont wanna go to the beach.You know that,their history is super rich.You guys should definitely go.Book the cheapest hotel you can find,you wont spend time there except to shower and sleep.

I went to this BEAUTIFUL California beach (pacific ocean water) awhile ago
Amazing.I praise you for swimming in pacific ocean not being afraid of the shark.With all those horror movies,pacific ocean is hella scary.

Your parents would throw out the caviar? In Greece do you guys just buy fish from the markets or get it yourselves? We'd always buy from markets, often frozen unless it was smoked. It would be so much better to have fresh fish though.
Yes because the octapus legs all have their own independent nerve system so if you dont chew it right that leg may still move and suck on your throat.Google dancing squid bowl.
They would throw lol and when i tried caviar they were like ewww fish eggs.
Lol sis greece is a first world civilized country nobody has time to get the food itself ofc we buy it from the market.But everything is fresh.The boats come in the morning and start selling.If you go early enough when fish come you can see them even moving.There were cases when they started moving in our sink.Or you can go to fancy places where the fish is swimming in tanks and you can choose which one you wanna buy.But its not just fish its everything they caught that day.I have come across shark too,and mantis shrimp they are so yumm.One time the husband of my moms friend who was a fisherman had a lot of blue crabs caught in the net.American blue crabs,they must be stowaway on ships and started to live here in small populations and groups around mediterannean.And he wanted to get rid of them so we bought it for 2 dollars lol.But my moms friend was a tailor and was keeping them in bags in her shop till my mom went there to pick them up but the crabs cut through the bags and went all over the shop and on the street loool.So you can imagine how fresh sea food there is.I dont live in greece anymore though cuz i had to migrate to practice islam,and here seafood is super expensive despite being frozen and way way tasteless compared to fresh sea food.Just the smell of iodium a fresh fish has is enough to fill you up.It if wasnt for the sake of nutrients id stop buying tbh.But at least you got a lot of meat there,even though full of hormones.What is your favourite meat there?

- - - Updated - - -

anyone fasting on the weekend? im having a break and will get back on it on monday in sha Allah
me...and in shaa Allah on monday we will start all together,islam mumina flos and imran too :DD

---------

So we all fasting on the white days? Simply_Logical shared below
@Islami.Mu'mina
@Imran
@Simply_Logical
@Flos
@SoldierAmatUllah

Simply_Logical
01-24-2021, 08:50 PM
in sha Allah bi'idnillah

Simply_Logical
01-24-2021, 09:04 PM

Abu Dharr narrated that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahou ‘alayhi wa sallam) said : “O Abu Dharr! When you fast three days out of a month, then fast the thirteenth, fourteenth, and fifteenth.”
Narrated by At-Tirmidhî (n°761) and An-Nasâi (n°2424) in a similar hadith.

The Messenger of Allah (sallallahou ‘alayhi wa sallam) said, “Observing Saum (fasting) on three days of every month is equivalent to a full month’s fasting.”
Narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim.
The dates of the next probable white days are January 26th, January 27th and January 28th Three White days 2021 (dependant upon moon sighting)

Revert alYunani
01-24-2021, 09:22 PM
The dates of the next probable white days are January 26th, January 27th and January 28th Three White days 2021 (dependant upon moon sighting)
jazakhAllahu khair for sharing this,very beneficial.

Id like to remind everyone to break their fast with a few dates and if they dont find dates then with water.As this is the sunnah and you get more reward in shaa Allah

Simply_Logical
01-24-2021, 09:40 PM
jazakhAllahu khair for sharing this,very beneficial.

Id like to remind everyone to break their fast with a few dates and if they dont find dates then with water.As this is the sunnah and you get more reward in shaa Allah
brother do you know what is sunnah to eat at suhoor?

MazharShafiq
01-25-2021, 04:57 PM
One of dates that things which are sunnah.

Islami.Mu'mina
01-25-2021, 05:03 PM
Imagine swimming in a water that bubbles because underneath you the water is actually boiling from the heat of the vulcano
This would feel so cool though!
There were cases when they started moving in our sink.Or you can go to fancy places where the fish is swimming in tanks and you can choose which one you wanna buy.But its not just fish its everything they caught that day.I have come across shark too,and mantis shrimp they are so yumm.One time the husband of my moms friend who was a fisherman had a lot of blue crabs caught in the net.American blue crabs,they must be stowaway on ships and started to live here in small populations and groups around mediterannean.
MashaAllah we don't really get to have our fish fresh here
i had to migrate to practice islam,and here seafood is super expensive despite being frozen and way way tasteless compared to fresh sea food.Just the smell of iodium a fresh fish has is enough to fill you up.It if wasnt for the sake of nutrients id stop buying tbh.But at least you got a lot of meat there,even though full of hormones.What is your favourite meat there?
MashaAllah you migrated for a good cause, where did you migrate? Yeah seafood here is expensive too even though it's frozen which is why my parents don't get it often like they used to.

I don't really eat meat often, I generally get to eat it like once or twice a month. There are times where I've gone much longer without meat, and sometimes where I would slightly get to eat it more often. When I do eat meat I generally just eat chicken (the dark thigh part since its more juicy and yummy). I would definitely prefer steak though

Islami.Mu'mina
01-25-2021, 05:07 PM
JazakAllahu khayran we should all fast the three days

Simply_Logical
01-25-2021, 05:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
One of dates that things which are sunnah.
Thanks jazakAllah khayran

- - - Updated - - -

JazakAllahu khayran we should all fast the three days
Yea what sort of times is suhoor and iftar for you?
I think you're from the US right?

Simply_Logical
01-25-2021, 07:20 PM

reminder fast tomorrow in sha Allah

Islami.Mu'mina
01-25-2021, 11:18 PM
Yea what sort of times is suhoor and iftar for you?
I think you're from the US right?
Yeah in the US I have to eat sometime before 6:38 since fajr starts

Magrib starts at like 5:40

Days are short now

How is it in the UK?

Simply_Logical
01-25-2021, 11:42 PM
Yeah in the US I have to eat sometime before 6:38 since fajr starts

Magrib starts at like 5:40

Days are short now

How is it in the UK?
It's same sort time for suhoor but iftar is about 4:40 ish

Interesting yours is an hour longer, not much in it tbh

Revert alYunani
01-26-2021, 12:21 AM
no...didnt find any hadith related to that

MashaAllah you migrated for a good cause, where did you migrate? Yeah seafood here is expensive too even though it's frozen which is why my parents don't get it often like they used to.

I don't really eat meat often, I generally get to eat it like once or twice a month. There are times where I've gone much longer without meat, and sometimes where I would slightly get to eat it more often. When I do eat meat I generally just eat chicken (the dark thigh part since its more juicy and yummy). I would definitely prefer steak though
typical american,loves steak.In all the movies i see nobody orders smth in restaurant except salad or steak.I migrated in germany lol,i know its not the best place and it wasnt actually my plan but corona ruined everything so elhamdulillah i can leave alone here for now.In shaa Allah when i get married I will go to her country or she can come here i dont mind,whatever she wants.

Revert alYunani
01-26-2021, 12:24 AM
but iftar is about 4:40 ish
what about in summer? here in summer it becomes a pain man,iftar is like at 22 or 23 oclock...

Simply_Logical
01-26-2021, 07:24 PM
what about in summer? here in summer it becomes a pain man,iftar is like at 22 or 23 oclock...
same finish like 9:30PM-!0PM

long days but well worth it Alhamdulillah :)

Simply_Logical
01-26-2021, 07:29 PM
reminder about the sunnah fast tomorrow in sha Allah :)

Revert alYunani
01-26-2021, 11:52 PM
reminder about the sunnah fast tomorrow in sha Allah :)
In shaa Allah... As for me i already am.. With what will you break fast tmrw?

Simply_Logical
01-27-2021, 04:11 PM
In shaa Allah... As for me i already am.. With what will you break fast tmrw?
not sure, see what the mrs has cooked up lol :P

had a egg and crest sandwich for suhoor, was nice Alhamdulillah, how about you bro?

Revert alYunani
01-27-2021, 05:18 PM
not sure, see what the mrs has cooked up lol :P

had a egg and crest sandwich for suhoor, was nice Alhamdulillah, how about you bro?
ohh you are married? ma shaa Allah !!!....but crest sandwich and egg for suhur how do you survive? jaja....me i am lazy and tired today so i just baked some patatoes and a lil turkey meat lel

Simply_Logical
01-27-2021, 05:52 PM
ohh you are married? ma shaa Allah !!!....but crest sandwich and egg for suhur how do you survive? jaja....me i am lazy and tired today so i just baked some patatoes and a lil turkey meat lel
I lurve egg bro lol

Yea Alhamdulillah

May Allah swt bless you with a pious and caring wife Ameen

I want to start eating lots of dates tbh

How much do dates cost on your side of the world?

Revert alYunani
01-27-2021, 11:55 PM
I lurve egg bro lol

Yea Alhamdulillah

How much do dates cost on your side of the world?
Amern Ameen i cant wait for that bro haha.
Dates are amazing, i buy always different types cuz i want to try and compare all. The best type is saudi dates, in particular khudri saudi dates, then emirati ones, vip emirati dates lol. I buy premium emirati dates 1 kg 6 euros, that means 5 pounds i guess?
Khudri dates are 750 gr 5 euros. And what that part of the world lol i am only 1 hour flight away from you

Islami.Mu'mina
01-28-2021, 03:07 AM
4:40 ish
wow 4:40 is extremely early! We can’t reach that early in our area. The earliest we can get is about 5-5:10 for magrib. I think that was in december

Islami.Mu'mina
01-28-2021, 03:18 AM
I lurve egg bro lol

Yea Alhamdulillah

I love omlettes with feta cheese and spinach. Its so yummy. Sunny side up eggs are also great, especially when the yolk is completely runny. I’m not a fan of boiled though. My mom actually boils them and keeps it so gooey, its not nice..

i don’t know the exact price but dates tend to be expensive here. We get the madjool ones (i think thats what theyre called).
quite delicious though. They have these giant soft ones and these smaller hard ones. Both are good, but I noticed the big ones are loaded with sugar. Yeah its natural but it probably wouldn’t be good to have too many of those. I miss having milk with dates in the morning for suhur. It feels so nostalgic. Lol it was because a year ago I watched this cartoon about the prophets and they would always eat milk and dates. I tried it once for suhur and they make a good delicious combo. As for the prophets eating that, I don’t think there is any basis behind it but I’ll look it up. Warm milk is very nice to drink as well

Islami.Mu'mina
01-28-2021, 03:23 AM
Oh actually I found some info on Muhammad pbuh eating dates and milk in the morning but I cant find any good sources so I’ll have to check later

Revert alYunani
01-28-2021, 06:14 AM
but I noticed the big ones are loaded with sugar. Yeah its natural but it probably wouldn’t be good to have too many of those.
You know where feta cheese is from dont you? xp . I have to try your omlette style.You know you can also make a salad out of spinach leaves,feta cheese and tomato/cucumber or even put avocado,with olive oil,tastes very good.
How do the dates look like? There are some dates in vacuum bags which are sticked together,you can see some sort of juice too,those yes have sugar and they are refined in factories.But if they are super vacuumed and are dry then its ok in shaa Allah.The natural sugar is alright.Fructose is healthy and you cant possibly eat so much to give you problems.
Will try this milk with dates too today,never tried.

Islami.Mu'mina
01-28-2021, 01:25 PM
You know where feta cheese is from dont you?
Yeahh of course, that's a well known fact! Yeah the feta cheese makes a big difference to salads. I haven't thought of adding avacado, that might be a nice idea.

How do the dates look like? There are some dates in vacuum bags which are sticked together,you can see some sort of juice too,those yes have sugar and they are refined in factories.But if they are super vacuumed and are dry then its ok in shaa Allah.The natural sugar is alright.Fructose is healthy and you cant possibly eat so much to give you problems.
Will try this milk with dates too today,never tried.
Yeah we usually get the dark dates that come in boxes. My brother's friend who travels to saudi actually sent us some of those vacuum dried dates from saudi too. Have you tried those yellow dates? I've seen them around but never tried those ones. They seem very interesting though

Revert alYunani
01-28-2021, 03:49 PM
Yeahh of course, that's a well known fact! Yeah the feta cheese makes a big difference to salads. I haven't thought of adding avacado, that might be a nice idea.

Yeah we usually get the dark dates that come in boxes. My brother's friend who travels to saudi actually sent us some of those vacuum dried dates from saudi too. Have you tried those yellow dates? I've seen them around but never tried those ones. They seem very interesting though
Avocado salad is the best, you can also try avocado with honey, iraqi style. And this molded cheese is really nice too when you combine it with baked meat omg.

Yes but do they have liquid or are sticked together? If yes then theres a big % they have added sugar and syrup.
No i havent we dont have them here, though are they really dates though? They have a different name, starts with B i forgot it.I know one who hates dates but loves them so i guess their taste is totally different.
Sunnah foods are always tasty, have you tried brain?

Simply_Logical
01-28-2021, 08:44 PM
Amern Ameen i cant wait for that bro haha.
Dates are amazing, i buy always different types cuz i want to try and compare all. The best type is saudi dates, in particular khudri saudi dates, then emirati ones, vip emirati dates lol. I buy premium emirati dates 1 kg 6 euros, that means 5 pounds i guess?
Khudri dates are 750 gr 5 euros. And what that part of the world lol i am only 1 hour flight away from you
not sure if ive tried khudri ones before

- - - Updated - - -

wow 4:40 is extremely early! We can’t reach that early in our area. The earliest we can get is about 5-5:10 for magrib. I think that was in december
yea easy at the moment but starting to creep up tbh

Simply_Logical
01-31-2021, 07:31 PM
Humble reminder monday tomorrow so sunnah fast in sha Allah [emoji120][emoji56][emoji817]

Revert alYunani
01-31-2021, 07:34 PM
Humble reminder monday tomorrow so sunnah fast in sha Allah [emoji120][emoji56][emoji817]
I was gonna write here just now where arr you guys i miss you... Everyhing good with you brother?

Simply_Logical
01-31-2021, 07:35 PM
I was gonna write here just now where arr you guys i miss you... Everyhing good with you brother?
Yea Alhamdulillah just exhausted bro, how are you?

Revert alYunani
01-31-2021, 07:39 PM
Yea Alhamdulillah just exhausted bro, how are you?
Why exhausted?... Just sad and kinda lonely, had three days off but these days off i keep overthinking about everything and get sad about the future, where im gonna be,im i gonna be living alone again for long time etc, im very tired haha, but elhamdulillah :D... You bought the dates? I saw a hadith that the house that has no dates has no prevision.. You should buy some bro

Simply_Logical
01-31-2021, 08:27 PM
Why exhausted?... Just sad and kinda lonely, had three days off but these days off i keep overthinking about everything and get sad about the future, where im gonna be,im i gonna be living alone again for long time etc, im very tired haha, but elhamdulillah :D... You bought the dates? I saw a hadith that the house that has no dates has no prevision.. You should buy some bro
I'm anemic but I have iron tablet but it's doing nothing tbh

Why don't you look to get married bro? How old are you?

I've got a few dates left need to get some more dates lol

Revert alYunani
01-31-2021, 09:02 PM
I'm anemic but I have iron tablet but it's doing nothing tbh
ohh sorry to hear that brother.Try to eat liver (its also sunnah) red meat and beans.These three are very good iron sources.May Allah always give you strenght,ameen.

I am 25 years old.Yeah im looking bro but i dont know many people and especially now with corona i cant go to the mosque,im trying online but i havent found a good one.Khair in shaa Allah the best will happen in shaa Allah.

I hope you get many dates then haha

Simply_Logical
01-31-2021, 09:04 PM
ohh sorry to hear that brother.Try to eat liver (its also sunnah) red meat and beans.These three are very good iron sources.May Allah always give you strenght,ameen.

I am 25 years old.Yeah im looking bro but i dont know many people and especially now with corona i cant go to the mosque,im trying online but i havent found a good one.Khair in shaa Allah the best will happen in shaa Allah.

I hope you get many dates then haha
i actually like liver, but whihc liver do you mean? chicken etc

are you planning to stay where you are or are you open to moving countries or cities etc? might help your marriage search in sha Allah

ill try to remember you in my duas brother

Simply_Logical
01-31-2021, 09:13 PM
Scientifically Proven Benefits of Fasting Monday and Thursday | Mufti Menk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkHh...nel=MuslimAkhi

Revert alYunani
01-31-2021, 09:33 PM
i actually like liver, but whihc liver do you mean? chicken etc

are you planning to stay where you are or are you open to moving countries or cities etc? might help your marriage search in sha Allah

ill try to remember you in my duas brother
What chicken liver? Lol that is tiny. I mean calf or lamb or goat. But calf liver mostly is big and nice, you can fry it with some oregano and chilly pepper and salt and its very yummy

No i would like to move even if i married a girl from here or i didnt marry. Its not good here for a muslim bro. Theres no sense of unity, no proper sunni mosques. No knowledge and scholars.I dont wanna raise my children here.

Jzk khair!! Ill keep you on mine too

Islami.Mu'mina
01-31-2021, 10:34 PM
you can also try avocado with honey, iraqi style. And this molded cheese is really nice too when you combine it with baked meat omg.
Actually avocado with honey sounds really interesting! I love the thick fatty taste coming from avocados. You know there was one time I tried an unripe avocado, it tasted so horrible and made me nauseous. Ever since then, it's been harder for me to eat avocados, I can't enjoy them as much.

es but do they have liquid or are sticked together? If yes then theres a big % they have added sugar and syrup.
No i havent we dont have them here, though are they really dates though? T
You know I'm pretty sure there might've not been liquid on them, thats better then

Sunnah foods are always tasty, have you tried brain?
Yes I have actually.. I was so excited to try it after my dad told me how much he loves it.

.. I cannot handle it! It's so weird and the flavor is extremely strong! I can't handle the texture either. Lol I don't think my mom could handle it either. Tongue is weird too. I just stick with the meat itself and not the organs. I do love chicken organs though! Like just the hearts and liver

I was gonna write here just now where arr you guys i miss you.
Yeah I haven't been active as much. I've put off my studying for my classes and now I really have to catch up with my assignments and upcoming tests. I'm planning on catching up and watching the lectures and studying the material today and tomorrow. Hopefully I finish everything in these two days inshaAllah and then I can rewrite that post that deleted twice. At least my professors are very good, they post up the lectures if you miss class, and they teach well! Uh, I also cracked and broke my laptop. Now I have to use my dad's and I get a limited time to use it for my work, lol. InshaAllah I'll get a new one soon

Just sad and kinda lonely, had three days off but these days off i keep overthinking about everything and get sad about the future, where im gonna be,im i gonna be living alone again for long time etc, im very tired haha, but elhamdulillah :D..
Yeah inshaAllah you'll get a lively house full of your future family, it really sucks living alone. Especially in quarantine, I have a house full of my siblings and parents yet I still feel sad during these times staying locked inside. My sister has gotten addicted to video games so she doesn't even talk to me like she used to now. Haha my cat is always asking for attention though.

But whenever I go out to get fresh air, its the best feeling ever. Quarantine really made me appreciate nature for what it is alhamdulilah its crazy because I when I was always outside, I never appreciated it as much

You should go hiking sometimes in beautiful areas. My brother and I went travelling to this one state close by and we went hiking at these beautiful hills. There were such beautiful cliffs, it gives you so much time to ponder too when you get to such a high state. MashaAllah I really thought it would've been boring but I decided to go with my brother because why not? It was so amazing, the cliffs were so high! And there were beautiful forests and water sites. But during the afternoon, I got extremely sweaty and tired in my abaya, which was the only downside. It was extremely hot and I especially do not like the heat since I was young.

Imagine, there are so many other better places than that to go to. It really makes you more spiritual and grateful as well

I dont wanna raise my children here.
Yeah I was actually reading some posts a bit ago on how people plan on raising their children in the West. It's definitely a trouble, you might as well as find a different place to live in eventually for the sake of your child's deen. From where I live, its hard to find Muslims who genuinely take the religion more seriously in public schools. I know a friend whose gone into an Islamic private high school + middle school because they do have some here and they have boys and girls flirting in the prayer rooms apparently.

A lot of Muslims here think you are extreme for your practices. Even my own parents (who are muslim) were irritated at first when I started genuinely practicing Islam and praying, my mom deep down didn't appreciate the new me and she believed I was going to become an extremist and join ISIS even though I became more kind and I never tried bothering them or imposing my beliefs on them! My dad himself would annoy me all the time and sometimes would even laugh when he would notice that my prayers would be close to being late (low faith times, somehow he always knew when my faith was low), lol. He always raged at me and said I was twisting Allah's words from something so simple as me eating halal meat only. But alhamdulilah with time my mom supports me now and my dad doesn't bother me about this except every once in awhile

Yeah but we had gone down to some visit some guests and in front of everyone my mom brought up my past and how I changed it started getting pressuring though. She started bringing up how she didn't want me to wear hijab at first and they all started supporting her and then I was getting (negatively) questioned on why I had given up some things. She would bring up these things in front of other people knowing they'd agree with her and pressure me

Even with Muslims outside, I hang around mostly Muslims now, but when they notice that I don't do some sins (things like music, plucking eyebrows, drawing, even the clothing I wear. You'd think that these are the basics most muslims believe is haram. Alhamdulilah they pray though) they constantly bother me and call me an extreme Muslim. My one close non muslim friend actually let me practice my beliefs more that the Muslim ones! When I got these new Muslim friends they constantly attacked me even though I tried avoiding the topic as much as possible. Two girls especially wouldn't let me down for not wanting to listen to music. At one point when they kept irritating me I finally brought up a hadith narration about music being haram and as soon as I did they got angry and said I was judging them and then they brought up my past about how I always played violin my whole life and I was planning on becoming a musician unlike themselves. They also use the fact that they come from a traditional arab muslim family to justify their opinions on these topics for some reason

One muslim even kept telling me that because I have a curiosity to research about hadiths and since I believe in abstaining from these sins, I have a mental illness called OCD... (uhh which I don't, she just said that.)
Look what we've come to subhanaAllah

This post was long, I do this too often, you guys don't even need to read/reply to the whole thing I like writing longer messages without realizing sometimes, sorry

Revert alYunani
02-01-2021, 04:10 AM
Actually avocado with honey sounds really interesting! I love the thick fatty taste coming from avocados. You know there was one time I tried an unripe avocado, it tasted so horrible and made me nauseous. Ever since then, it's been harder for me to eat avocados, I can't enjoy them as much.
haha maybe you came across one that went bad.Next time when you buy avocados hold one in your hand and slowly push with your thumb.If it is soft and you can push easily then its very good avocado,if not then its not ripe.

I cannot handle it! It's so weird and the flavor is extremely strong! I can't handle the texture either. Lol I don't think my mom could handle it either. Tongue is weird too
haha no,most definitely you have cooked it the wrong way,or in a different way.Brain you boil it then you put lemon juice and black pepper and salt.And tongue well tongue is a muscle so you can do whatever you want with it.

then I can rewrite that post that deleted twice.
take it easy,studies first.That can wait.may Allah help you do the best in the assigments and exams you have.

it really sucks living alone.
tell me about it.Since i was 8 years old i lived alone for some years and then in uni alone and then again alone and now again alone haha.But elhamdulillah.Its ok i dont complain its ok.My life is waaay better compared to what i have been through all these years.

This post was long, I do this too often, you guys don't even need to read/reply to the whole thing I like writing longer messages without realizing sometimes, sorry
dont worry,you can write all you want.We surely read all your messages lol,they are interesting.And i do that too i like to get carried away when i have time sometimes and just write non stop.
But that is relatable to every practising muslim.You know the hadith that islam will become as smth strange,the same thing is happening now.Most of muslims nowdays are muslims because of their culture or their parents,with so little knowledge of islam,and when converts or people who study and follow the real islam then they are seen as very extreme,because they dont know that this is the real one.Anyway constant brainwashing and western society with its ideologies like feminism etc all effect them.I saw a video about 3 hijabis vs 3 nonhijabis discussing about hijab,all muslims,and the way they talk about islam its crazy,even the hijabis.
I dont get it why they mention your past,that makes no sense,past is the past and people change.The sahabas also changed.I am curious if a khaliphate was to be formed and there was sharia law and every muslim was welcomed to go and live and work there,i wonder how many muslims would leave their lives here to start a new l0ife in a country with sharia law.

taha_
02-01-2021, 04:14 AM
Assalam o alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakuthu.

While sadly I never started fasting voluntarily yet. Ramadan is just two months left away. We also should try to prepare for shaban, until the half, in sha Allah.

أَخْبَرَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ عَلِيٍّ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا ثَابِتُ بْنُ قَيْسٍ أَبُو الْغُصْنِ، - شَيْخٌ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْمَدِينَةِ - قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو سَعِيدٍ الْمَقْبُرِيُّ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أُسَامَةُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، قَالَ قُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ لَمْ أَرَكَ تَصُومُ شَهْرًا مِنَ الشُّهُورِ مَا تَصُومُ مِنْ شَعْبَانَ ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏ ‏ ذَلِكَ شَهْرٌ يَغْفُلُ النَّاسُ عَنْهُ بَيْنَ رَجَبٍ وَرَمَضَانَ وَهُوَ شَهْرٌ تُرْفَعُ فِيهِ الأَعْمَالُ إِلَى رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ فَأُحِبُّ أَنْ يُرْفَعَ عَمَلِي وَأَنَا صَائِمٌ ‏ ‏‏

Usamah bin Zaid said: "I said: 'O Messenger of Allah, I do not see you fasting any month as much as Shaban.' He said: 'That is a month to which people do not pay much attention, between Rajab and Ramadan. It is a month in which the deeds are taken up to the Lord of the worlds, and I like that my deeds be taken up when I am fasting."'

Hasan (Darussalam)
Sunan an-Nasa'i 2357
In-book : Book 22, Hadith 268
English translation : Vol. 3, Book 22, Hadith 2359
Sunan an-Nasai

Simply_Logical
02-03-2021, 10:25 PM
Humble reminder thursday tomorrow so sunnah fast in sha Allah [emoji120][emoji56][emoji817]

Revert alYunani
02-04-2021, 05:02 AM
Humble reminder thursday tomorrow so sunnah fast in sha Allah [emoji120][emoji56][emoji817]
Jzk khair for your persistance in posting, but i think nobody is following this fasting except me and you :D

Imraan
02-04-2021, 05:23 AM
I am....

Revert alYunani
02-04-2021, 05:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imraan
I am....
Oooh ma shaa Allah!!...be part of the convo if you are fasting bro :D here is fasting peoples area :P

Imraan
02-04-2021, 05:39 AM
Our maghrib here is around 5pm...when is yours

Simply_Logical
02-04-2021, 08:15 AM
where abouts in the uk are you akhi?

Imraan
02-04-2021, 10:12 AM
midlands, what about you?>

Simply_Logical
02-04-2021, 02:40 PM
midlands, what about you?>
Same lol [emoji23]

Revert alYunani
02-05-2021, 12:50 PM
Around 5:30

Revert alYunani
02-21-2021, 03:06 AM
Ramadan is coming guys.Elhamdulillah

I am still keeping up with this for a few more days.

Revert alYunani
02-21-2021, 03:09 AM
so I will resume fasting tomorrow or after inshaAllah
I told you before after this that its disliked to fast on friday. I was a bit wrong. You shouldnt fast on friday yes but that is when you single out friday.
So for example you dont fast any day and fast only on friday,that you shouldnt do . But, if you plan to fast on friday and a day before or a day after or both,so thursday-friday,friday-saturday,all all of them,then it is allowed.
Sorry for the wrong info before.

Simply_Logical
02-24-2021, 05:16 PM
Three white day starts tomorrow & also sunnahs day (thursday) to fast in sha AllahAttachment 7102Attachment 7103

Simply_Logical
02-28-2021, 08:01 PM
Fasting reminder in sha AllahAttachment 7117

Simply_Logical
03-10-2021, 11:46 PM
Sunnah fast tomorrow as its Thursday in sha Allah

Simply_Logical
03-21-2021, 09:07 PM
Humble reminder monday tomorrow so sunnah fast in sha Allah

Simply_Logical
03-26-2021, 11:21 PM
Three white daysAttachment 7132

Simply_Logical
07-17-2021, 11:41 AM

Simply_Logical
07-18-2021, 08:23 PM
Day of arafah fast reminder in sha Allah [emoji2969][emoji817][emoji91]Attachment 7226Attachment 7227

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.