/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi. I joined because I'm curious to know if...

Patrick21
01-19-2021, 01:02 AM
...atheists come here to tell you that there is no God and other nonsense. Can you tell me?

Anyway, I'm a 54 year-old Christian living in central Florida. I enjoy the opportunity to share and to learn, particularly from those that might see things through an entirely different lense.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
01-19-2021, 01:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Patrick21
...atheists come here to tell you that there is no God and other nonsense. Can you tell me?

Anyway, I'm a 54 year-old Christian living in central Florida. I enjoy the opportunity to share and to learn, particularly from those that might see things through an entirely different lense.
Welcome to the forum Patrick.

We get them from time to time but it's not really a big deal alhamdulilah (All praise is due to Allah). This forum is pretty well moderated so if they get too insulting they are dealt with
If you are interested in learning a little bit about Islam have a look at this site www.islamreligion.com they have a bunch of good articles about Islam and a live chat for you to ask questions

Feel free to stick around here and join us in conversation we are a friendly bunch alhamdulilah.

Enjoy your stay and welcome again

Patrick21
01-19-2021, 03:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
Welcome to the forum Patrick.

We get them from time to time but it's not really a big deal alhamdulilah (All praise is due to Allah). This forum is pretty well moderated so if they get too insulting they are dealt with
If you are interested in learning a little bit about Islam have a look at this site www.islamreligion.com they have a bunch of good articles about Islam and a live chat for you to ask questions

Feel free to stick around here and join us in conversation we are a friendly bunch alhamdulilah.

Enjoy your stay and welcome again

Thank you. For some reason, the Christian forums that I have frequented seem to be under constant attack by atheists. Weird.

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Islami.Mu'mina
01-19-2021, 05:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Patrick21

Welcome Patrick,

@Eric is a well known member on here and he is Christian as well. He enjoys learning and giving advice

This is a nice forum for discussion and you'll get along with everyone in this forum inshaAllah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ümit
01-19-2021, 06:28 AM
welcome Patrick

Flos
01-19-2021, 04:53 PM
Welcome Partick!

BeTheChange
01-19-2021, 06:45 PM
Welcome Patrick!

I am positive you will enjoy your stay with us.

Good to be open to different views. Every day is a school day for us!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.