/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ever had a "near-death" (NDE) or other "supernatural" experience?

Patrick21
01-19-2021, 06:46 AM
Or know anyone who has?

Thanks in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Flos
01-19-2021, 04:50 PM
interesting topic, just want to follow

WaleedMahmood
01-19-2021, 04:57 PM
I never had near death experience.

I did have a few weird things happen. I think it is called intuition.

There have been rare moments in my life where I had a feeling that I must avoid something or do something. It was a very intense, but calm feeling. I cannot really describe it. When I listened to my intuition, afterwards I found out that I was dealing with a dangerous situation.

I won't go in too much detail, but I'm not sure if this experience counts?

Eric H
01-19-2021, 06:45 PM
Greetings and peace be with you WaleedMahmood;

It was a very intense, but calm feeling.
If that was your experience, then I believe this calm feeling after counts.

May Allah bless you on your journey.
Eric

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IslamLife00
01-19-2021, 07:15 PM
I have quite a few of 'supernatural' experiences, but the ones that affect me deeply have to do with death, including one time I almost died and no medical tests could explain it.
I am not the only one in the family, but other than my grandmother, no one else that I know is blessed with this.
Not sure if religion has anything to do with it, I have had it before I became a muslim, and become stronger/not just related to death, afterwards.
People used to come visit my grandmother for money/luck related questions, it's forbidden in Islam but she wasn't a muslim and she herself had used it to improve her life financially.
She knew when someone in the family would die, literally who and when. (actually the when she wasn't always exact, only the who. same with me. but Alhamdulillah everything Allah has blessed me with)

Eric H
01-19-2021, 08:17 PM
Greetings and peace be with you IslamLife00;

Not sure if religion has anything to do with it, I have had it before I became a muslim,
But I sense that these experiences led you towards Islam. Allah works in mysterious ways.

May Allah bless you on your journey.
Eric

Islami.Mu'mina
01-22-2021, 02:48 AM
So I haven't had any of these experiences.

BUT if you are looking for a near death experience. My mom has a story could also have some supernatural stuff that led up to this experience

Do you believe in black magic? It is called sihr in arabic and people contact the devils to do this evil stuff.

When my mom was pregnant with my first brother. She had issues. My dad's friends did black magic I believe. But anyway, one day my mom (before she gave birth to her first child aka my brother) and dad were hanging out at their house with some people over. One of the guest's child starts exploring the house and then he finds something in my parent's vent!

There is a picture of my mom (her and her pregnant belly) with pins and needles right in her belly and there was string tied around it.. Creepy

Well when she gave birth to my first brother.

according to my mom.. It was very bad. She was dealing with a lot of stuff. Basically he was going to die, he turned blue and my mom was in labor for 24 hours.. Eventually she fell into a coma and was considered brain dead by the doctors.

Yeah but they're both alive now. Alhamdulilah

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah a lot of my dad's friends used to come in the house and go everywhere. This is probably how that picture slipped into the vent. But thankfully the child found it

SoldierAmatUllah
01-22-2021, 03:07 AM
My whole life studded with supernatural experiences...!!!& it has brought me relief,fears of hereafter,a paranormal life & etc Alhamdulillah

Patrick21
01-22-2021, 03:26 AM
My father passed away at the age of 80 back in 2015. Within a week of his death he appeared to me while I was asleep. I won't call it a "dream" because I don't believe that it was a dream. I was in a deep sleep and then I had the sensation of being teleported into my parent's dining room and I was totally cognizant. At the dining room table was my Dad. I immediately embraced him and was filled with joy and happiness to see him. He in return was smiling from ear to ear and told me that he had died of a stroke. And then I slipped back into my deep sleep. When I awoke the next morning, I told my mother and many other people about the experience. In all my 54 years, I have never had an experience like it. I've had some surreal dreams, but what I experienced was nothing like a dream. I truly believe that it was my father connecting with me to let me know that he is alive and well in the hereafter.

Islami.Mu'mina
01-22-2021, 03:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Patrick21
My father passed away at the age of 80 back in 2015. Within a week of his death he appeared to me while I was asleep. I won't call it a "dream" because I don't believe that it was a dream. I was in a deep sleep and then I had the sensation of being teleported into my parent's dining room and I was totally cognizant. At the dining room table was my Dad. I immediately embraced him and was filled with joy and happiness to see him. He in return was smiling from ear to ear and told me that he had died of a stroke. And then I slipped back into my deep sleep. When I awoke the next morning, I told my mother and many other people about the experience. In all my 54 years, I have never had an experience like it. I've had some surreal dreams, but what I experienced was nothing like a dream. I truly believe that it was my father connecting with me to let me know that he is alive and well in the hereafter.
wow thats really interesting..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.