/* */

PDA

View Full Version : islamic spiritual high - spiritual buzz - do you get it? if so, can you describe it?

Simply_Logical
01-21-2021, 03:37 PM
assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wah baraktuhu

hey peeps, hope youre all well in health and iman in sha Allah

so i wanted to ask, do you feel that feeling that islamic spiritual high? you know that spiritual buzz? do you get it? if so, can you describe it?

i was thinking about this reminder by shaykh ahmad ali from bradford and i thought i'd ask the question
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6lf...cholarschannel

thanks jazakAllah khayran ​​​​​​​:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
01-21-2021, 04:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical
assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wah baraktuhu

hey peeps, hope youre all well in health and iman in sha Allah

so i wanted to ask, do you feel that feeling that islamic spiritual high? you know that spiritual buzz? do you get it? if so, can you describe it?

i was thinking about this reminder by shaykh ahmad ali from bradford and i thought i'd ask the question
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6lf...cholarschannel

thanks jazakAllah khayran ​​​​​​​:D
W Salaam warahmatullahi wabarakaatu,

Simply_Logical
01-22-2021, 08:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
W Salaam warahmatullahi wabarakaatu,
Any ideas?

Islami.Mu'mina
01-23-2021, 03:56 AM
Yes I know that feeling and its absolutely amazing!!!!!! I am going to try and explain it more soon when I post on the revert thread which I promised to rewrite my story that deleted like twice (lol)

When I finally started praying. Oh my gosh. I'm telling you, I don't know what happened one night, but it was like this light that was put into me. Even my sister (she isn't practicing), after it happened she hadn't recognized who I was.

Its this amazing feeling of INTENSE nostalgia and this really strange feeling. A level of euphoria that cannot be shaken by a hardship, of course you will be sad when hardships come, but that level of happiness will stay the same. inshaAllah I will give advice on how to get this thing back.

After I started praying.. I got it for at least a few months I'd say. Of course we won't always be able to feel it :(. But I can mildly feel it now, during Quran recitations and lectures. I believe I have a dead heart which is why I don't get it often anymore. But soon inshaALlah that will change

How do I explain it even more. Its this feeling where you take a walk outside... And you feel a strong presence of being watched. You look up at the beautiful sky.. That presence (Allah)... You're so spiritually in tune that you feel so close.. So spiritually close that it feels like Allah is just right there!!!.You can't physically see. Physically, you are so far.. But it definitely doesn't feel like it

And even sometimes, it can be bittersweet. I don't know if you've felt bittersweet emotion.. I dont even know if it even is named bittersweet, its the best I can think of. (Its one of those weird emotions, like nostalgia.. Like the really strong nostalgia) There is this random feeling i would get. It would give me the chills and I would jerk a shiver real quick. It's just this really weird feeling that might happen when you're happy or you feel at home.. or even sad sometimes. It makes you confused and lost withou.t an answer.. Then you start to feel out tune with the moment? Something like that. You feel warm, but disconnected. Yeah its weird. I tried telling my brother about it, he thinks I'm a weirdo and its because I'm just weird and emotional like every girl (eh, he tries to act like hes an expert on women even though he doesn't even have a wife, like if you heard the things he says.. Lord, it really makes him look like an idiot sometimes. It's ok I won't ruin his moments for him haha. ) Yeah but this emotion is not really a girl thing. I've tried discussing it with my sister, she has never felt it. I know some people feel it though, its just rare

I used to feel it RARELY when I was young. I never really felt it again till I became spiritual. But when you are spiritual/religious, it feels different. You do feel confused or lost, but this time you have an answer to that feeling.

When you have that spiritual buzz.. Its this feeling when you are enjoying your time with family or friends.. You're getting caught up in the fun laughing... But then all of a sudden.. you get the chills and release a sudden shiver... "What was that?" you think.. You stop laughing, and you feel confused. Everything pauses (obviously not physically. But you just feel so out of tune with life as if you become invisible to everyone.. Like you've been mentally disconnected from the world).. You take a moment to look around.. Everyone is laughing.. Having a great time with each other not thinking about the past or future.. Just the present and they're into the moment.. But you aren't laughing with them anymore.. Because that's the moment reality kicks in and everything feels fake.. Like it'll all come to an end. The ground you are standing on.. Even your own body feels fake.. Knowing that it will vanish one day. Its this feeling that makes you feel so disconnected to the dunya that you feel like your disconnected from your own body!! You literally feel like a floating soul.. Even your emotion (being happy, sad, scary, angry) feels fake. You just realize that these emotions are just part of your dunya with everything else that'll vanish. So you just forget about your emotions and remember your just a soul on this earth with one purpose in life. Then you feel overwhelmed, like you need to run iinside and isolate yourself and just pray to find a source of reassurance.. Connect back to your real home.. The one that will not vanish.. Connect back with the One who won't vanish.. Because you have nothing other than that

Yeah that ^^^ feeling is very rare and it comes every once in awhile, it really can happen to anyone I bet.. But if you have a connection with Allah, you wont feel lost like I used to in the first description of this emotion. It lasts 10 seconds to a minute. It really depends. but it is extremely strong. I think if you experience it often, it would be too overwhelming. It is quite a strange feeling

And actually. I get really weird emotions unexplainable emotions. They have names for these online actually. Especially after becoming devout, it has made me become emotional (not in a negative unstable way), but more empathetic and strongly affected beautiful things. I love describing emotion but it is really hard to explain. Understanding something on a logic level cannot compare to actually experiencing and feeling it.

You know, with the spiritual buzz. Sometimes.. It gets so amazing that you'll pray your prayer as if it is your last.. Not only that.. But you can imagine that the angel of death is waiting behind you to creep up and take your soul.

Yeah but the spiritual buzz is overall this extremely nostalgic feeling you get.. You feel at home.. But it makes you do amazing things as a Muslim. It makes you CHANGE A LOT as a muslim and you get this extreme high feeling.

You just feel like you have an extreme overload of spiritual euphoria. Have you ever felt extreme euphoria? It doesnt have to be from religion.. Just anything.. You know how when your angry your head feels angry? Imagine the extremely happy version. Your head feels.. I don't know. It just feels extremely light and high. Life feels different.

You just dont care for literally anything in life except serving Allah in the way he declared.

Often people tried pushing me down as A muslim, from my family and friends. They also thought I was extreme or twisting the religion
(and no, I wasn't being self righteous and criticizing others. I minded my own business, got these comments from something as simple as putting on hijab)

I was told I was going to fail. People would always try arguing and making me feel in the wrong for my decisions. People thought I was weird, but with this high spiritual buzz.. I got annoyed sometimes.. But I never felt ashamed by them and I never sought to please them

Yeah its an amazing feeling. I want to get it back, and it is definitely achievable.

- - - Updated - - -

What the heck the page expired again and deleted my post.. But this time I copied it haaha so I just pasted it

Thankfully, I learned my lesson from the other two times

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
taha_
01-23-2021, 04:00 AM
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Actually I once had a feeling that was peaceful, when I was doing dikhr. And it kept me firm, until then after sometime I lost that feeling

I wish I could get it back again.

May Allah help us.

Islami.Mu'mina
01-23-2021, 04:28 AM
Now. How can we achieve this buzz..

When it comes to the sudden feelings, I think it generally happens in these situations

-when someone goes through an extreme hardship that brings them closer to Allah
-A revert/convert
-When you become extremely connected through Quran recitations or prayer

Yeah so here is how you need to get it
-CUT OUT SIN
-Start thinking about everything you do, with goals in mind. And these goals all route down to Allah. (for example, even non related things like school. I ponder on why I go to school. I do it because it is my responsibility on this earth and I want to finish it so I can move on to the next stages of life for the sake of Allah)
-Do ten minutes of dhikr a day. Like separate from the ones you may do after prayer. Use this as some sort of antidote to cure any diseases in your heart. Sit and alone and deeply do your dhikr for 10 minutes every day and slowly it'll help you cut out sin and remember ALlah.... then evenutally 15 mins... 20.. 25
- Always focus in prayers, even if you dont feel like it.. Just do a bare minimum and understand what youre saying without dozing off. Never rush prayers.

- TAHAJUD AND DUA. Tahajud.. itll change eeverything.. Actually this one sheik on a video was talking about one of his students who came up to him and complained "I dont feel the same way like I did when I converted" (spiritual buzz feeling).. He told him to pray tahajud for a few months and keep doing it and everything will change. @Revert alYunani also told me the same thing one here which reminded me of that.

And now that I think about it, I used to pray tahajud during the spiritual buzz

one thing that will block you from achieving the buzz is a diseased or dead heart. I think my doubts have brought me to some low times as a Muslim.. alhamdulilah I dont get them anymore but I have to really step up my faith

But to be more in tune with our spiritual side, it requires a mental effort. Of course, sometimes you will be lucky to have the gift of feeling highly spiritual.. but sometimes you need to do it yourself.

Its like empathizing. Putting yourself in someone else's shoes and feeling what they're feeling.

So when we hear islamic lectures.. Sometimes we just take it in as information. Some might make us emotional and spiritual but others may not.. With those others that dont.. You need to learn how to feel the lecture, not just logically understand it. Its like opening a new side of your mind. The pondering side thats filled with wisdom and emotion.. You just need to put yourself in the lecture.. or even with Quran for example.. Just kind of put yourself in it.. Take it from a 1st person perspective rather than a 3rd person perspective.

(An example: Hmm let me take a random part from the Quran. I guess surat mariam? Any example works. It talks about her hardships and how she dealt with them. As you recite don't just take it as a story and think about how shes an amazing person who we have learned good lessons from. But try to feel what she felt when she was confused.. or when she relied on Allah. Try to step in her shoes but also apply it to yourself at the same time.. Or for example when the Quran talks about Jannah. Dont just think that "wow, this'll be our reward ".. But deeply try to feel the amount of happiness that you'd feel in jannah. Deeply just understand and visualize everything. )

You just need to up that emotional game. Sometimes we are always taking things in logically with this stuff. I do it often too sometimes. I'm always stuck on fiqh.. or even just constantly learning and taking in lessons logically while reciting so that I forget to actually FEEL my recitation from my spiritual and emotional perspective. We need to open access to our spiritual side. Soon when you keep doing this, eventually you'll get a very good spiritual buzz that lasts long

Yeah but I'm not sure, right now my mind always feels blocked. Prayers are very bad and my always head feels dead and heavy. Even throughout the day I'm extremely tired and I have no motivation to do any thing anymore. Not even talk to my close friends.

It could be a seasonal thing or quarantine thing. But inshaAllah I will go to the doctor soon because she gave me vitamins and if I don't get better in two months, my thyroid and hormones will be tested because I'm losing much hair as well so it should get better soon as soon as we find the problem inshaAllah

Islami.Mu'mina
01-23-2021, 04:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_

Actually I once had a feeling that was peaceful, when I was doing dikhr. And it kept me firm, until then after sometime I lost that feeling

May Allah help us.
ameen

InshaAllah you will get it more. I hope to get it too because I don't really feel it either. Keep trying to wake up for tahajud and make dua for it constantly

taha_
01-23-2021, 04:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.Mu'mina
ameen

InshaAllah you will get it more. I hope to get it too because I don't really feel it either. Keep trying to wake up for tahajud and make dua for it constantly
How do you wake up for tahajjud? It is difficult for me because I dont use alarm as I am deaf. I have tried many times

Islami.Mu'mina
01-23-2021, 05:27 AM
How do you wake up for tahajjud? It is difficult for me because I dont use alarm as I am deaf. I have tried many times
How do you even wake up for fajr? Thats hard May Allah reward you.

I'm a heavy sleeper, partially because of my bad sleeping schedule. I use extremely loud siren alarms that scare me awake and force me to get up and scan the barcode I put in my bathroom so that the alarm will turn off

I actually have a good idea for you

I think I have heard of these ankle alarms. You put them on your ankle and it vibrates. Maybe you can get these alarms that vibrate really hard so you can feel it. I'm not a fan of keeping my phone on the bed at night, I don't know about you but if you don't like doing that either, maybe you should try the ankle alarms.

Always sincerely intend to wake up for tahajud so that if you do miss it (especially due to the fact that its not really under your control to wake up since you're deaf), you will get the reward. Make dua to Allah so that he will allow you to wake up easy

Hopefully your body alarm clock (our natural wake up times without alarms) will get used to getting up for tahajud. Oh yeah i have another idea. I don't know how far isha and fajr are for you, but for us, isha is extremely early and fajr is really late since it is the winter.

After try getting used to sleeping REALLY early if possible. Its hard to sleep early when you're not used to it, but after a few days of turning in early for the night, you will fall asleep fast. If you sleep early enough, you may be able to get up for tahajud without an alarm

In the meantime, maybe you should find a better alarm for deaf people

https://www.hearsoundly.com/guides/v...ard-of-hearing

Here is a list of 6 of them. You should try researching for more. Its a good investment if it'll really help you get up for tahajud

Revert alYunani
01-23-2021, 06:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical
alaikum salam brother.
I get it a lot elhamdulillah.Last time i got it it was so high that i recited quran for 5 hours while working.I could hardly breathe yet couldnt stop.
I have noticed there are four situations where i get this buzz.
Something happens that makes me very happy
Travel.
'going against the flow'
remembering Allah

When smth happens that makes me happy,i am very grateful to Allah that my iman skyrockets.When i am very sad,my iman gets high too but i dont have that beautiful spiritual buzz,instead i keep making duaa non stop.When i travel,thats weird but if i am traveling alone i get super religious.So many times i prevented myself from shouting Allahu Akbar in the plane loool.But last time next to me was an old woman in hijab so i was relaxed i was saying the shahada the whole time.Maybe its the fear that i might die? Idk but i really like to have that feeling.'Going against the flow',well in holidays like christmas or new year or eastern or whatever holiday there is,watching everybody doing smth i dont do,and feeling perfectly fine with it,makes me feel like Allah loves me more now.I know its stupid cuz we will be judged individually but idk keeping on islam between nonmuslims,or being scolded for islam makes me feel as if i am very special and close with Allah.And the last talking about Allah and especially the connection between science and the quran and everything else that remembers me why this is the true religion.

Its a beautiful feeling.Your body feels light,you feel energetic.You feel like you wanna do only good and nothing matters at all.The dunya doesnt matter at all yet your eyes shine from happiness looking at everything because you just see the good in everything.You see a tree and you are amazed by it,you say subhanAllah and you really feel it.You make prayer and you dont want it to stop,you feel the vibrations of your voice reciting the quran,reach the heart.I just got a little of this feeling so im going to pray fajr now and enjoy it elhamdulillah finally.

then evenutally 15 mins... 20.. 25
please watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puG2s_0YH0I its only 3 mins.You will understand why i shared it when i read this.

It could be a seasonal thing or quarantine thing. But inshaAllah I will go to the doctor soon because she gave me vitamins and if I don't get better in two months, my thyroid and hormones will be tested because I'm losing much hair as well so it should get better soon as soon as we find the problem inshaAllah
please dont forget to say ayatul kursi and 2 last verses of surah baqara every morning and every night to be protected.I dont want to scare you but there are many hassed around.Could be that you have iron deficiency or lack of vitamin D.Eat beans and stay in the sun as much as you can,or salmon and other foods rich in vitamin d and iron.
Nice post btw

Revert alYunani
01-23-2021, 06:30 AM
How do you wake up for tahajjud?
May Allah make it easy for your dear brother.In shaa Allah you will go to jannah.
Until you find that ankle alarm which is an excellent choice , you may tie your phone on your ankles or the back of your hand or torso or whatever you feel you are very sensitive.You can tie tie it with some rubber bands,not too tight though.And if you are worried about radiation etc you can put it in flight mode.I mean its not the best solution but until you find the ankle alarm

SoldierAmatUllah
01-23-2021, 02:11 PM
I have it since 18 years full fledged but with tonnes of fears of Allah & His azaab!

All that's mentioned is regular & its 24/7 feelings from Allah!
Alhamdulillah Ya Rabb

taha_
01-23-2021, 03:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
I have it since 18 years full fledged but with tonnes of fears of Allah & His azaab!

All that's mentioned is regular & its 24/7 feelings from Allah!
Alhamdulillah Ya Rabb
Csn you tell us what did you do and how you got the spiritual feeling?

manofIslam
01-23-2021, 06:56 PM
What an excellent Thread this is! I try to revive my Spiritual High, by doing lots of Dhikr between Salat times; It usually takes a day or so, but then I start to get that Spiritual High again; this includes Repenting to Allah, and seeking Forgiveness from Allah; But it is difficult: I've really got to push myself to do this; especially when I'm getting tired and a bit down; but it does work! We just need to be patient with ourselves!! Allah will guide us and help us: we must ALWAYS ask for his help! Only HE can help us!

Simply_Logical
01-23-2021, 09:14 PM
Now. How can we achieve this buzz..

When it comes to the sudden feelings, I think it generally happens in these situations

-when someone goes through an extreme hardship that brings them closer to Allah
-A revert/convert
-When you become extremely connected through Quran recitations or prayer

Yeah so here is how you need to get it
-CUT OUT SIN
-Start thinking about everything you do, with goals in mind. And these goals all route down to Allah. (for example, even non related things like school. I ponder on why I go to school. I do it because it is my responsibility on this earth and I want to finish it so I can move on to the next stages of life for the sake of Allah)
-Do ten minutes of dhikr a day. Like separate from the ones you may do after prayer. Use this as some sort of antidote to cure any diseases in your heart. Sit and alone and deeply do your dhikr for 10 minutes every day and slowly it'll help you cut out sin and remember ALlah.... then evenutally 15 mins... 20.. 25
- Always focus in prayers, even if you dont feel like it.. Just do a bare minimum and understand what youre saying without dozing off. Never rush prayers.

- TAHAJUD AND DUA. Tahajud.. itll change eeverything.. Actually this one sheik on a video was talking about one of his students who came up to him and complained "I dont feel the same way like I did when I converted" (spiritual buzz feeling).. He told him to pray tahajud for a few months and keep doing it and everything will change. @Revert alYunani also told me the same thing one here which reminded me of that.

And now that I think about it, I used to pray tahajud during the spiritual buzz

one thing that will block you from achieving the buzz is a diseased or dead heart. I think my doubts have brought me to some low times as a Muslim.. alhamdulilah I dont get them anymore but I have to really step up my faith

But to be more in tune with our spiritual side, it requires a mental effort. Of course, sometimes you will be lucky to have the gift of feeling highly spiritual.. but sometimes you need to do it yourself.

Its like empathizing. Putting yourself in someone else's shoes and feeling what they're feeling.

So when we hear islamic lectures.. Sometimes we just take it in as information. Some might make us emotional and spiritual but others may not.. With those others that dont.. You need to learn how to feel the lecture, not just logically understand it. Its like opening a new side of your mind. The pondering side thats filled with wisdom and emotion.. You just need to put yourself in the lecture.. or even with Quran for example.. Just kind of put yourself in it.. Take it from a 1st person perspective rather than a 3rd person perspective.

(An example: Hmm let me take a random part from the Quran. I guess surat mariam? Any example works. It talks about her hardships and how she dealt with them. As you recite don't just take it as a story and think about how shes an amazing person who we have learned good lessons from. But try to feel what she felt when she was confused.. or when she relied on Allah. Try to step in her shoes but also apply it to yourself at the same time.. Or for example when the Quran talks about Jannah. Dont just think that "wow, this'll be our reward ".. But deeply try to feel the amount of happiness that you'd feel in jannah. Deeply just understand and visualize everything. )

You just need to up that emotional game. Sometimes we are always taking things in logically with this stuff. I do it often too sometimes. I'm always stuck on fiqh.. or even just constantly learning and taking in lessons logically while reciting so that I forget to actually FEEL my recitation from my spiritual and emotional perspective. We need to open access to our spiritual side. Soon when you keep doing this, eventually you'll get a very good spiritual buzz that lasts long

Yeah but I'm not sure, right now my mind always feels blocked. Prayers are very bad and my always head feels dead and heavy. Even throughout the day I'm extremely tired and I have no motivation to do any thing anymore. Not even talk to my close friends.

yea subhanAllah good post sister

i was listening to a little clip on zamzamacademy's instagram page by the mufti abdur rahman and he was on about blockages and he in a nutshell was on about 'istighfar' as in repentence is a key to unblocking issues in life

maybe this is also the key to this spiritual buzz, sincere repentance? Allah knows best

- - - Updated - - -

May Allah help us.
Ameen

i hope to feel this too in sha Allah

Simply_Logical
01-23-2021, 09:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Revert alYunani
alaikum salam brother.
I get it a lot elhamdulillah.Last time i got it it was so high that i recited quran for 5 hours while working.I could hardly breathe yet couldnt stop.
I have noticed there are four situations where i get this buzz.
Something happens that makes me very happy
Travel.
'going against the flow'
remembering Allah

When smth happens that makes me happy,i am very grateful to Allah that my iman skyrockets.When i am very sad,my iman gets high too but i dont have that beautiful spiritual buzz,instead i keep making duaa non stop.When i travel,thats weird but if i am traveling alone i get super religious.So many times i prevented myself from shouting Allahu Akbar in the plane loool.But last time next to me was an old woman in hijab so i was relaxed i was saying the shahada the whole time.Maybe its the fear that i might die? Idk but i really like to have that feeling.'Going against the flow',well in holidays like christmas or new year or eastern or whatever holiday there is,watching everybody doing smth i dont do,and feeling perfectly fine with it,makes me feel like Allah loves me more now.I know its stupid cuz we will be judged individually but idk keeping on islam between nonmuslims,or being scolded for islam makes me feel as if i am very special and close with Allah.And the last talking about Allah and especially the connection between science and the quran and everything else that remembers me why this is the true religion.

Its a beautiful feeling.Your body feels light,you feel energetic.You feel like you wanna do only good and nothing matters at all.The dunya doesnt matter at all yet your eyes shine from happiness looking at everything because you just see the good in everything.You see a tree and you are amazed by it,you say subhanAllah and you really feel it.You make prayer and you dont want it to stop,you feel the vibrations of your voice reciting the quran,reach the heart.I just got a little of this feeling so im going to pray fajr now and enjoy it elhamdulillah finally.

please watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puG2s_0YH0I its only 3 mins.You will understand why i shared it when i read this.

please dont forget to say ayatul kursi and 2 last verses of surah baqara every morning and every night to be protected.I dont want to scare you but there are many hassed around.Could be that you have iron deficiency or lack of vitamin D.Eat beans and stay in the sun as much as you can,or salmon and other foods rich in vitamin d and iron.
Nice post btw
Masha'Allah, Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek that good bro

the Qu'ran is amazing, the more you read, the more you need, soooo addictive, subhanAllah

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by Revert alYunani
May Allah make it easy for your dear brother.In shaa Allah you will go to jannah.
Until you find that ankle alarm which is an excellent choice , you may tie your phone on your ankles or the back of your hand or torso or whatever you feel you are very sensitive.You can tie tie it with some rubber bands,not too tight though.And if you are worried about radiation etc you can put it in flight mode.I mean its not the best solution but until you find the ankle alarm
this is a good idea

@taha_ i hope and pray that Allah swt makes it easy for you my brother Ameen

SoldierAmatUllah
07-25-2022, 09:54 AM
Csn you tell us what did you do and how you got the spiritual feeling?

Amazing dreams,miracles,angelic presences& full connection with Allah Tabarak Wa Ta'ala after a year passed by when I started with Deen.

And it didn't come for granted- excruciating painful punishments,horrible feelings of fears,paranormal everywhere,nightmarish days,full of direct fears of azaab,ruin of health wealth education beauty,reputation,self esteem,respect,relationships,psychological mental emotional & physical tortures - I tried very very very hard to stick to Allah Ta'ala &

- - - Updated - - -

Amazing dreams,miracles,angelic presences& full connection with Allah Tabarak Wa Ta'ala after a year.

SoldierAmatUllah
07-25-2022, 10:15 AM
Unable to post the rest of post.

Murid
07-25-2022, 11:18 AM
:salam:

:bism:

If it does not matter to tell, please, where are you from?

For continous "spiritual high" we need to continue pursuing getting closer to Allah, first with fardhs then with nawafil and easy are wordings of dhikr like kalima tamjid, salawat, estegfar etc.

Reciting surah ikhlas in very large numbers is often recommended in books as a way out from many worries, like sins rizqi or depts/sins towards creatures.

We must not neglect work, studying/learning/reading, socialising, altruism, medical checks etc.

SoldierAmatUllah
07-25-2022, 06:36 PM
I'm from Karachi Pakistan not into shirk & bidah,Alhamdulillah

Murid
07-26-2022, 05:52 AM

Nice to get to know someone from Karachi.

It is difficult to say it is shirk or bidah for something, as every firqa has often their own bidah and definitions of shirk.

Best is to leave arguing and negativity and to stick to sunnah nawafil ibadah and ask sunnah duas for guidence, ilm etc. Like Allahumma inni asalukal huda wa sadaad, Rabbi zidni ilman warzuqni fahman, Allahumma arinal haqqa haqqan warzuqnaletibaah wa arinal batilen batila warzuqnajtinabah andcother. Please find them in Arabic.

You in Karachi love a lot to recite Darood Pak (salawat Ibrahimi from namaz last sitting)?

07-26-2022, 06:59 PM
It’s an interesting question, but difficult to answer. Mentally, there are a lot of things that can affect us and sometimes something as a simple as a flashback can change the course of our day. I’ve had my fair share of spiritual highs and lows as I’m sure many of us has, but for me, it’s hard to say what triggers it. I wish I knew.

Murid
07-26-2022, 07:29 PM
@404

Salam alaykum

It should be differed from emotional ups and downs, mood, depression/mania/hypomania-it is a religious experience that can be understood from experience and less from storytelling.

Nearness of malaika, shaytan getting away from you, evil jinns too, getting blessed, mercy decending etc.

For example a more recent Qaderi scholar and polititian from Nigeria recommended 5000x daily salawat and wrote about benefits of that consistency.

Salawat is especially good because, as narrated:

It was narrated from Anas ibn Maalik (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever sends blessings upon me once, Allah will send blessings upon him tenfold and ten bad deeds of his will be erased, and he will be raised ten degrees in status.”

Narrated by an-Nasaa’i (1297); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh an-Nasaa’i.

Of course there are benefits of estegfar (known in surah Nuh), tasbeeh, like kalima tamjid, or only hawlaqala etc.

We should not forget daily grattitude and altruism like sadaqa and nawafil salah like duha, awwabin, tahajjud and other.

SoldierAmatUllah
07-29-2022, 09:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Murid

Nice to get to know someone from Karachi.

It is difficult to say it is shirk or bidah for something, as every firqa has often their own bidah and definitions of shirk.

Best is to leave arguing and negativity and to stick to sunnah nawafil ibadah and ask sunnah duas for guidence, ilm etc. Like Allahumma inni asalukal huda wa sadaad, Rabbi zidni ilman warzuqni fahman, Allahumma arinal haqqa haqqan warzuqnaletibaah wa arinal batilen batila warzuqnajtinabah andcother. Please find them in Arabic.

You in Karachi love a lot to recite Darood Pak (salawat Ibrahimi from namaz last sitting)?

Alhamdulillah- I try my best to recite durood everyday,not after namaaz though.
I vary from durood Ibrahimi to short ones with the Special authentic one in the number that I get tawfeeq!I keep on changing the routine.Though it's always like a mustn't my mind to do it as soon I'm free from because otherwise shaytan gets in to make me not recite,also because of Duhayma fitan.

Trust ALLAH Ta'ala for it's barakah is a reality.Full of benefits!Alhamdulillah

Murid
07-29-2022, 04:17 PM
:bism:

Against shaytan there are known remedies, like 10x surah ikhlas after fajr, Manzil recitation, 10x audhubillahiminashshaytanirrajeem, 100x mornings and evenings la ilaha illallahu wahdahu la sharika lah lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu wa huwa ala kulli shayin qadeer, staying with ablution, fasting, reciting first thee ayats of sixth surah mornings and evenings etc.
Please find in Arabic.

It is enough inshaAllah.

Salawat is a great remedy indeed.

A.R.BRahimbaksh
12-13-2022, 07:47 PM
Assalam walikum warahmatullah e wa barakhatuhu,
Since birth I am feeling this . When I talk to allahb,I mean it is my habit whenever I am on the way or doing something I always talk with Allah .it is common , alhamdulillah I read Quran .but I think it is because of talking to Allah . Mostly I am like this .in my own language not in Arabic like Dua or something else.in my mother tongue I use to talk to Allah .I always think that he is answering me . alhamdulillah in my life whenever difficulties or hard situation comes Infront of me he always show me the way at that something happens and suddenly I got the answer.whenever I become confuse about something then I see all the things are about that question and it becomes clear . scientific question and Islamic as well .there is no such question that I was confused on it for 2 days ,in my first days it become clear.i don't know why ? But it is may be unbelievable that my every dream is true .mostly before something happen to me or to the people around me I see it before in the dream may be it is unbelievable.but alhamdulillah .
Jazaka Allah khairen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.