/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Drawing!

doj
01-24-2021, 07:05 PM
I always drew girls boys everything,but then I found out it was haram. I did not know it was haram and I never wanted to be haram either. I just think if it makes me haram even though i really didn't know. Does it make me haram or anybody else in the same situation??????????????:hmm::hmm:;)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Revert alYunani
01-24-2021, 08:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by doj
I always drew girls boys everything,but then I found out it was haram. I did not know it was haram and I never wanted to be haram either. I just think if it makes me haram even though i really didn't know. Does it make me haram or anybody else in the same situation??????????????:hmm::hmm:;)
what do you mean it makes you haram?
It is haram to draw living beings.But if you didnt know and you repent and dont want to do it again then dw about it in shaa Allah its all okay.

Islami.Mu'mina
01-25-2021, 06:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by doj
Yes drawing animate things is haram but since you didn't know inshaAllah you will not be held accountable, just repent.

Yes many have been in your situation. I used to draw as a hobby not knowing it was haram and I did many other haram hobbies I had a passion for. Learn to give it all up and you will be rewarded. Many have given up their haram careers after becoming famous for it so inshaAllah keep trying to give up the hobby so you will not be sinful for it

MazharShafiq
01-29-2021, 02:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.Mu'mina
Yes drawing animate things is haram but since you didn't know inshaAllah you will not be held accountable, just repent.

Yes many have been in your situation. I used to draw as a hobby not knowing it was haram and I did many other haram hobbies I had a passion for. Learn to give it all up and you will be rewarded. Many have given up their haram careers after becoming famous for it so inshaAllah keep trying to give up the hobby so you will not be sinful for it
Yes absolutely right.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
RichardN
02-26-2021, 10:34 AM
Here are my tips on drawing:

• Binge watch youtube tutorials (and speedpaints too) so you can avoid all the most common mistakes without having to learn the hard way.
  • Then just keep drawing a bunch, making as many mistakes as you can while ruthlessly identifying and fixing them whenever you can. The further out of your comfort zone you stay, the faster you'll learn.
  • Use recommendations from art blogs like Drawingfan
  • Focused practice on fundamentals is important, but having fun is more important. Don't force yourself too much or you'll burn out.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.