/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Zakkah.Should i give it to zakkah administrators?

Revert alYunani
01-24-2021, 09:18 PM
salam alaikum guys

I am going to give my zakkah In shaa Allah but i dont know anybody poor enough to receive my zakkah.I know a syrian brother who told me i can send it to his parents in syria and they can distribute it.So basically the will be zakkah administrators.I would like to give them some money too as a thank you for helping me,and because they also live in war and in hardship.
According to this verse,can i give a part of my zakkah to them?

Alms-tax is only for the poor and the needy, for those employed to administer it, for those whose hearts are attracted ˹to the faith˺, for ˹freeing˺ slaves, for those in debt, for Allah’s cause, and for ˹needy˺ travellers. ˹This is˺ an obligation from Allah. And Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise. At tawbah 9:60

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Simply_Logical
01-24-2021, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Revert alYunani
salam alaikum guys

I am going to give my zakkah In shaa Allah but i dont know anybody poor enough to receive my zakkah.I know a syrian brother who told me i can send it to his parents in syria and they can distribute it.So basically the will be zakkah administrators.I would like to give them some money too as a thank you for helping me,and because they also live in war and in hardship.
According to this verse,can i give a part of my zakkah to them?

Alms-tax is only for the poor and the needy, for those employed to administer it, for those whose hearts are attracted ˹to the faith˺, for ˹freeing˺ slaves, for those in debt, for Allah’s cause, and for ˹needy˺ travellers. ˹This is˺ an obligation from Allah. And Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise. At tawbah 9:60
dont know if you can from where youre based but try UWT - Ummah Welfare Trust, theyre based in the UK but help muslims in need worldwide Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek,
i use them purely because they have a 100% donation policy

this is their site https://uwt.org/

you can also use paypal to make payment if you prefer in sha Allah

may Allah swt accept your efforts Ameen

Revert alYunani
01-26-2021, 12:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical
dont know if you can from where youre based but try UWT - Ummah Welfare Trust, theyre based in the UK but help muslims in need worldwide Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek,
i use them purely because they have a 100% donation policy

this is their site https://uwt.org/

you can also use paypal to make payment if you prefer in sha Allah

may Allah swt accept your efforts Ameen
jazakhAllahu Khair....id prefer to give it to smn who i know...id like to know where my zakkah went and if it did an impact,id feel better like that....but ill use this for sadaqa instead thank you

ALIve
01-26-2021, 05:24 AM
You don't have a zakat box at your local masjid?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Revert alYunani
01-26-2021, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ALIve
You don't have a zakat box at your local masjid?
i rather burn them than give it to ahmadiyah mosque

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.