/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Subliminals in Quran?

Islami.Mu'mina
01-27-2021, 12:14 AM
Assalamu alaykum

someone showed me this

https://youtu.be/GdTkiTl3C7I

it seems like a normal recitation until he pointed out that there was someone speaking in the background! Later on i decided to listen to it a second time, I couldnt even hear the lady’s voice in the background this time around!!

could this be a subliminal?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Revert alYunani
01-27-2021, 03:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.Mu'mina
Assalamu alaykum

someone showed me this

https://youtu.be/GdTkiTl3C7I

it seems like a normal recitation until he pointed out that there was someone speaking in the background! Later on i decided to listen to it a second time, I couldnt even hear the lady’s voice in the background this time around!!

could this be a subliminal?
Alaikum salam sis
Its not subliminal. This is edited on purpose or without purpose. I hope its without purpose and there is nothing bad about it. Could be sihr or smth who knows.
I was with two friends rn and i heard it and they both heard it too. I heard again and again and i can still hear it everytime.
So i heard again and again the original audio, and the voice is not there. So this voice is only in this video, thus edited

Heres the original video

https://youtu.be/XdQPEJKbpTY

Islami.Mu'mina
01-28-2021, 01:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Revert alYunani
Alaikum salam sis
Its not subliminal. This is edited on purpose or without purpose. I hope its without purpose and there is nothing bad about it. Could be sihr or smth who knows.
I was with two friends rn and i heard it and they both heard it too. I heard again and again and i can still hear it everytime.
So i heard again and again the original audio, and the voice is not there. So this voice is only in this video, thus edited

Heres the original video

https://youtu.be/XdQPEJKbpTY

yeah I knew someone put it in because I listen to mishary often on my own. Thats weird though, I thought the person would have put it in on accident but this person has two long quran videos on their channel that both have the talking/whispers in it.

the whispers blend in extremely well too so its hard to notice! But the same person who showed me it figured out what she was saying. (Idk how he did, he skipped to a part where reciter pauses and he listened closely i think)

Audhubillah I found out what she says

"I can swallow pills easily
I can swallow pills like anybody
I overcome my fear by swallowing pills"
And keeps repeating it
that’s kinda weird ^ it just keeps repeating that apparently. Its kinds creepy because a lot of the muslims in the comments dont even notice and listen to hours of it when they go to sleep.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would they even put repeating statements about pills

Islami.Mu'mina
01-28-2021, 01:44 PM
Could be sihr or smth who knows.
I'm not really sure if it could ever work through audios but he went looking through the video again which he probably shouldn't be but he found:

" Owen Brown is spending the rest of his life with me. Owen Brown is going back to (Orc?) university with me. Owen Brown is going to listen to any word I say to him. Owen Brown is going to listen to any order I say to him"
"Owen Brown gets dumped and ghosted by any woman he is talking to. The relationship between Owen Brown and any woman he is talking to is destroyed."
Sounds like some weird love spell chants. I'm just going to report the videos

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Revert alYunani
01-28-2021, 03:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.Mu'mina
I'm not really sure if it could ever work through audios but he went looking through the video again which he probably shouldn't be but he found:

Sounds like some weird love spell chants. I'm just going to report the videos
Woow la ilaha il Allah,what the heck is this??!!!....yeah do it though i dont know if youtube will actually care or even have any idea about it.
Ofc it does sis.She is disrespecting the quran by doing this and the magician and the jinn probably told her to do it and some other stupid thing. A girl for example who wanted to get married the magician told her to go out when the moon is full and ask three times smth like when will my other half come. It makes no sense but for the jinn that means worshiping the jinn and thats what he wants in return to do smth for her.Astagfirullah el adhim magicians really deserve hell

This should be a lesson for us though, who knows what creeps are out there who would do the same to us..we should say ayatul kursi 2 last surah of baqara at least every morning and night to be protected by these stuff.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.