/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can the effects of evil eye be reversed?

iammuslim98
01-28-2021, 06:29 AM
Aoa. Here is my question. I used to have really thick, long silky hair as a child. Everyone used to commend it and always point out how gorgeous my hair is. And about 10 years ago i witnessed a tragic hairfall. My hair thinned to the point where i cry when i braid it bcuz it is soo thin. I have tried every remedy, and went to almost all the docs i possibly could but nothing. It occured that must be evil eye.can the effect be reversed? I am aware of the surhs and procedure we have to perform for the evil eye (mufti menk method), but wil it help to give my hair back the lost strength? Everything good in my life has been a victim of evil eye. Everyone in my circle says so. Please help. And please I dont need a lecture on hijab etc.. If you can answer my question please do, but mothing about hijab, i already know about it

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
01-28-2021, 09:14 PM
Walaikumasalaam dear sister

6.22 onwards (in the first video) talks about how to protect yourself from the evil eye. In general don't miss your 5 daily salaahs as this will provide daily protection insha Allah. Don't delay your ghusl bath. Always be in a state of purity and clean. Get in a habit of reciting zikar.

Self ruqya is the most effective. Watch this brother.

Revert alYunani
01-29-2021, 03:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Walaikumasalaam dear sister

6.22 onwards (in the first video) talks about how to protect yourself from the evil eye. In general don't miss your 5 daily salaahs as this will provide daily protection insha Allah. Don't delay your ghusl bath. Always be in a state of purity and clean. Get in a habit of reciting zikar.

Self ruqya is the most effective. Watch this brother.

Also i wanted to add saying ayatul kursi and 2 last ayah of surah al baqara every morning and evening to be protected.

I wanted to ask you since you shared self ruqya. You know that hadith about 70.000 people who will enter jannah that will be the ones who didnt practice ruqyah? I wanted to ask if doing self ruqyah is the same as letting smn do ruqyah to you or not. You know anything about that?

Studentofdeed
01-29-2021, 04:25 AM
May I ask sister, what is wrong with the hijab? Do you wear the hijab or are you just concerned with your hair in general?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
iammuslim98
01-29-2021, 05:50 AM
Salam, i have not heard of such hadith. I followed mufti menks method of ruqyia and also watched Sheikh Assims video too. But sister, my question is about reversing the effect of black eye. Not protecting from future effects, but the things that have already happened

Studentofdeed
01-29-2021, 06:42 AM
I would say is this...pray your quls and do ruqiyah over yourself. Insha'Allah it will go away. This is nothing more than a test. Just recite Quran and Insha'Allah it will go away.

Have you thought if it is a possibility of health issues or stress? Do you happen to have any health issues?

iammuslim98
01-29-2021, 07:12 AM
Aoa i thought it was a health initially,but ive been to innumerable doctors, and have tried countless home remedies but nothing worked. What else could it be? Cuz allahmdolillah i am a healthy individual

Eric H
01-29-2021, 11:29 AM
Greetings and peace be with you iammuslim98;

format_quote Originally Posted by iammuslim98
my question is about reversing the effect of black eye. Not protecting from future effects, but the things that have already happened
Allah grant me the peace and serenity to live with the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I can.
And the wisdom to know the difference.

The first line of the prayer is to live in peace with everything that is out of our hands to change, like the past, other people, our bodies. Make a list of everything that is not within your power to change.
The second line is for the courage to change the things we can, and there is often very little we can change, other than what goes on in our mind. But make a list of all things that are in your power to change.

The last line of the prayer is the most important, the wisdom to know the difference. If you look at your list of everything that you can't change, and they are still the things you want changing, this will lead towards a mental breakdown of some kind.

The prayer is about learning to live in peace with yourself. Allah created you as a wonderful person, we have to accept that Allah created us this way for a purpose and give thanks.

May Allah bless you on your journey.
Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.