/* */

PDA

View Full Version : False scholars- the betrayal in this ummah!!

Al-Ansariyah
01-28-2021, 10:52 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمةالله وبركاته

The Betrayal in this Ummah

The corruption of the community and the population of people only happens by the corruption of the rulers, and the corruption of the rulers only occurs by the corruption of the scholars.

The defeat, the critical situation the ummah faces today is mostly because of the scholars, their selling out, their negligence to the mighty role they hold in this religion, the turning of their back towards their own people, their betrayal to this religion, the blame for the corruption and destruction of society is on them.

The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said, what I fear for my people is every hypocrite who speaks wisely and acts differently and unjustly!

They dress with the clothing of the Muslims, they beautify their tone with the speech of the Muslims, but in reality all they seek to do is spread corruption and misguidance on this Earth, deceiving the ummah.

Allah said in the Quran, O you who believe, why do you say something which you do not do?!

On the day of resurrection, those hypocrites will be casted into the hell fire, and their intestines will come out of their rectal. The people of hell will be bewildered, they will go to them and say, O you sheikh, you used to teach us good things, why are you here? He will reply, I used to teach you good things, I used to ordain the good and prohibit the evil, but I did not do it myself.

That’s what has happened these days, the rotten corrupted scholars, they betrayed and turned their back on the Muslims, the Muslims sought answers from them in this time of dire need and every single day they come with a new and different verdict against Islam.

Likewise those who pose as scholars, possess little knowledge but speak about issues which even the giants of this religion feared speaking of, making takfeer and labelling khawarij to those who upheld this deen and honoured the blood and striving of the sahabah. The “modern internet scholars” as we see today, who in reality seek to tarnish and corrupt the people.

When you find a scholar who is upon the truth, hold firmly to him, because you have found a diamond in the desert!

- Shaykh Musa Jibril حفظه الله

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Revert alYunani
01-28-2021, 05:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yrvhere?
السلام عليكم ورحمةالله وبركاته

The Betrayal in this Ummah

The corruption of the community and the population of people only happens by the corruption of the rulers, and the corruption of the rulers only occurs by the corruption of the scholars.

The defeat, the critical situation the ummah faces today is mostly because of the scholars, their selling out, their negligence to the mighty role they hold in this religion, the turning of their back towards their own people, their betrayal to this religion, the blame for the corruption and destruction of society is on them.

The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said, what I fear for my people is every hypocrite who speaks wisely and acts differently and unjustly!

They dress with the clothing of the Muslims, they beautify their tone with the speech of the Muslims, but in reality all they seek to do is spread corruption and misguidance on this Earth, deceiving the ummah.

Allah said in the Quran, O you who believe, why do you say something which you do not do?!

On the day of resurrection, those hypocrites will be casted into the hell fire, and their intestines will come out of their rectal. The people of hell will be bewildered, they will go to them and say, O you sheikh, you used to teach us good things, why are you here? He will reply, I used to teach you good things, I used to ordain the good and prohibit the evil, but I did not do it myself.

That’s what has happened these days, the rotten corrupted scholars, they betrayed and turned their back on the Muslims, the Muslims sought answers from them in this time of dire need and every single day they come with a new and different verdict against Islam.

Likewise those who pose as scholars, possess little knowledge but speak about issues which even the giants of this religion feared speaking of, making takfeer and labelling khawarij to those who upheld this deen and honoured the blood and striving of the sahabah. The “modern internet scholars” as we see today, who in reality seek to tarnish and corrupt the people.

When you find a scholar who is upon the truth, hold firmly to him, because you have found a diamond in the desert!

- Shaykh Musa Jibril حفظه الله
Excellent thread.
Maybe some dont have a bad intention,but fame and western society and the need to be accepted and followed has changed them.There is a shayk that i followed and respected a lot,he then made his own youtube channel,started coping and making the thumbnails like those of the professional youtubers,went in tictoc,shared a video driving lamborgini.I mean how can you share a video like that,you know there could be smn in africa watching that who doesnt even have a bicycle? and you say we have to appreaciate what Allah has given us? how is he supposed to feel hearing that,that Allah has given you so much and has given him nothing.The video of another shayk before lamborginis was amazing,he wasnt driving any or being happy near them,instead he was sitting in front of the cars saying these are only toys these dont make us happy.Amazing video really.
And then the first shayk took the vaccine and encouraged others in a video to take the vaccine aswell.I unsubscribed and want never to see him again.I lost all the respect.How can you tell your followers to take the vaccine which not even those who made it are taking it??
It is a shame what they do,accepting the prayer with distance.Seeing those pictures of people praying with distance in the Haram,these shayks have betrayed muhamed.I understand that maybe this would be neccesary if corona was really a super deadly virus,which is not,its just a strong flu.And even if it was,these people meet each other without maks and shaking hands before going to the mosque,then after leaving the mosque they still meet,shake hands,hug,again without masks,yet when they are in the mosque praying they pray with distance and with mask??? this is trying to cheat Allah.

Al-Ansariyah
03-01-2021, 11:51 AM
Know, that craving after
status and position inevitably causes great harm
before its attainment due to the striving necessary to
attain it, and also afterwards due to the person's
strong desire to hold onto it which produces injustice,
haughtiness, and other evils. Abu Bakr al-Ajurri, who
was one of the wise scholars and teachers at the
start of the fourth century, wrote a treatise about the
manners and the sentiments of the scholars, and it is
one of the best works on this topic. One who studies
it will know from it the way of the scholars of the
Salaf, and will know the innovated ways that
contradicts their path. He describes the evil scholar
at length, from this description is that:
"He has become infatuated with love of this world,
and with praise, honor, and position with the people
of this world. He uses knowledge as an adornment
just as a beautiful woman adorns herself with jewelry
for this world, but he does not adorn his knowledge
with action upon it."

He then mentions a lengthy segment and then says,
"So these characteristics and their like predominate
in the heart of one who does not benefit from
knowledge, so whilst he carries these attributes his
soul will come to have love of status and position -
so that he loves to sit with kings and the sons of this
world. Then he loves to share in their opulent lifestyle,
sharing their lavish attire, their comfortable transport,
servants, fine clothing, delicate bedding and delicious
food. He will love that people throng to his door, that
his saying is listened to, and that he is obeyed - and
he can only attain the latter by becoming a judge - so
he seeks to become one. Then he is unable to attain
it except at the expense of his din, so he debases
himself to the rulers and their helpers, serving them
himself and giving them his wealth as a tribute. He
remains silent when he sees their evil actions after
entering their palaces and homes. Then on top of this
he may praise their evil actions and declare them
good due to some false interpretation in order to
raise his position with them.

So when he has accustomed himself to doing this over a long period of time and
falsehood has taken root in him -
then they appoint him to the position
of judge and in doing so slaughter
him without a knife. Then they have
bestowed such a favor upon him
that he is obliged and has to show
his gratitude to them - so he takes
great pains to make sure that he does
not anger them and cause them to
remove him from his position. But
he has no concern about whether he
angers his Lord ('azza wa jall) so he
misappropriates the wealth of orphans,
widows, the poor and the needy, and
wealth set up as endowment for
those fighting jihad and the nobles of
Makkah and al-Madinah, and wealth
which is supposed to be of benefit to
all the Muslimin - but instead he uses
it to satisfy his clerk, chamberlain,
and servant. So he eats that which is
forbidden and feeds with that which is
forbidden and increases that which is
a proof against him. So woe to the one
whose knowledge causes him to have
these characteristics.

"The Prophet (sallallahu 'alayhi wa
sallam) used to say, 'O Allah! I seek
refuge in You from knowledge which
does not benefit, from a heart which
does not fear, from a soul which is
never satisfied, and from a supplication
which is not responded to' (reported by
Ahmad, Abu Dawud, and others).
"And he (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam)
used to say, 'O Allah! I ask you for
beneficial knowledge, and I seek refuge
in You from knowledge which does not
benefit!" (reported with this wording by
al-Ajurri and ibn Hibban.)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.