/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I want to marry this girl, but she is not muslim, how should i go about it?

mohamedm1
01-28-2021, 11:48 PM
Me and this girl have been in a haram relationship for some time now, i know it is haram but we plan to get married and make it halal but the time is not right, she is not muslim whereas i am. She tells me she wants to live life while were young before she settles and becomes a muslim with me, and i try to sway her but she always looks up to having fun in this life, for example she wants to experience getting drunk one time, and also she wants to get a tattoo. But she has lived her whole life not knowing this is wrong, as she grew up with people around her doing stuff like this, and her family tell her its okay to do these things. I dont know if i should enforce islamic morals onto her now, because i dont plan on converting her now i plan on doing it when we are living together or married which will be in around 2 years. Should i tell her not to do any haram things, even though she is not muslim and will not be anytime soon. I do wish i did not endulge myself in this haram relationship, since i know waiting for a halal relationship would be better, but now i am in love and cannot leave her and since she will be a muslim, i dont see a point in leaving her short term. Should i enforce islamic morals onto her now and tell her not to drink, or get tattoos or anything haram? or should i let her for now until she becomes a muslim with me? i need some advice.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Revert alYunani
01-29-2021, 03:56 AM
You are not in love you are hormonal. 1 year max into marriage with this girl and you will repent it like you never repented anything in your life.
There is a reason Allah doesnt allow marrying a non muslim girl (except devout christian and jew)
I was in a similar situation,and she was and is an amazing girl, yet not muslim and i am so grateful and happy it ended. Allah knows best and He is always right.
You dont know if she will be a muslim or not,you cant force anything on her as this is not in islam, and even if she was a muslim with islamic morals you cant wait 2 years in a relationship until you marry.No offense bro, but everything you are doing is in contrary to the islamic tradition. If you wanna save yourself leave this girl and move on and Allah will replace her with smth better, if you keep going with this relationship it will destroy your religion and give you a miserable life, you will be lucky if you end up praying one salah. Do dawah to her,if dawah doesnt work then leave her and move on.Thats the best and the only thing you can do.

xboxisdead
01-29-2021, 04:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Revert alYunani
You are not in love you are hormonal. 1 year max into marriage with this girl and you will repent it like you never repented anything in your life.
There is a reason Allah doesnt allow marrying a non muslim girl (except devout christian and jew)
I was in a similar situation,and she was and is an amazing girl, yet not muslim and i am so grateful and happy it ended. Allah knows best and He is always right.
You dont know if she will be a muslim or not,you cant force anything on her as this is not in islam, and even if she was a muslim with islamic morals you cant wait 2 years in a relationship until you marry.No offense bro, but everything you are doing is in contrary to the islamic tradition. If you wanna save yourself leave this girl and move on and Allah will replace her with smth better, if you keep going with this relationship it will destroy your religion and give you a miserable life, you will be lucky if you end up praying one salah. Do dawah to her,if dawah doesnt work then leave her and move on.Thats the best and the only thing you can do.
let us not forget he would have single handedly have taken his own children with his own hands and thrown them in hellfire as they screamed, "Daaaaddddyy!!" Pretty much that is what the OP will be doing. Any Muslim man who marries a non-Muslim woman who doesn't follow the requirement in Islam and have children with her is the biggest child abuser I have ever seen in my entire life. If there where such a law against that type of child abuse I would have had him locked in prison for life.

mohamedm1
01-29-2021, 09:14 PM
She did say she would convert to islam before we get married, i am not forcing her to do it i am giving her the choice, and she would like to take it but isnt ready right now. Do you think it is right i wait until she is ready or leave her right now?Bare in mind she will be doing haram things until she is ready to convert. Thank you for your reply and i have taken it into consideration jazakullah bikhair.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Revert alYunani
01-29-2021, 10:10 PM
You asked id you could force her islamic morals. Anyway the most important thing is that if she really believed she would have want to be muslim right now she wouldnt keep doing what is haram and then convert when the time is right. The time is never right. You just do the right thing and hope for the best results. The most just thing to do for her and for you and for your religion is to make dawah to her, good dawah, to show her islam how it really is, and then if she doesnt want to be muslim then you leave her, if you have already done dawah and she doesnt want then leave her now.There are tons of muslimah out there who would be way better for you then this girl. You are hormonal now and you are attached but trust me when you spend some time without her and find a good muslim youd be so grateful it has ended.
And please make your relationship with Allah better and make your eman higher so you wont like these kind of girls anymore. I dont know what you even like at her. Khair in shaa Allah hope you do the best thing

mohamedm1
01-29-2021, 10:20 PM
Thank you brother:peace:

Revert alYunani
01-29-2021, 10:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohamedm1
Thank you brother:peace:
No need for thanks...keep us updated on what will happen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!