/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can divirce occourd if husband has not pronounce infront of anyone.but someone from f

Madiha84
01-29-2021, 01:23 PM
Salam. My husband wrote me divorce 4 months ago on whatsapp.later on he wrote 2 legal notice at a time one he sent me next day but 2nd was on pending.that time no witness was there nor me was present.before 2 days of divorce we had physical relation
But after 2 days he asked me divorce.is divorce happen or not?? One more thing is that 2nd notice that was save in folder one of his family member got that sign that and sent me.after sending notice that person told my husband that he has sent that to me.during that process we were in touch for reunion but i got second notice so i stop talk to my husband.when i told hjm i got 2nd he said oh i thought that may be it stopped.once again we came for rajoo.but unluckily we didn't meet.but he wrote me that stay my life now rest of life..later on this again one of his family member wrote notice on his behalf and call him that what to write in notice he said i dont know go and get previous notice.then they wrote and sent me notice as 3rd divorce.but same thing that he didnt pronounce and wrote divorce as we were in touch for future planning.
Now plz tell me divorce baain has done or not?? Can we do rajoo or nikkah?? Or there is no way to reconnect??
Please help me out from this.
Jazak Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supernova
01-29-2021, 09:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Madiha84
Salam. My husband wrote me divorce 4 months ago on whatsapp.later on he wrote 2 legal notice at a time one he sent me next day but 2nd was on pending.that time no witness was there nor me was present.before 2 days of divorce we had physical relation
But after 2 days he asked me divorce.is divorce happen or not?? One more thing is that 2nd notice that was save in folder one of his family member got that sign that and sent me.after sending notice that person told my husband that he has sent that to me.during that process we were in touch for reunion but i got second notice so i stop talk to my husband.when i told hjm i got 2nd he said oh i thought that may be it stopped.once again we came for rajoo.but unluckily we didn't meet.but he wrote me that stay my life now rest of life..later on this again one of his family member wrote notice on his behalf and call him that what to write in notice he said i dont know go and get previous notice.then they wrote and sent me notice as 3rd divorce.but same thing that he didnt pronounce and wrote divorce as we were in touch for future planning.
Now plz tell me divorce baain has done or not?? Can we do rajoo or nikkah?? Or there is no way to reconnect??
Please help me out from this.
Jazak Allah
Asalaamualaykum

You need to speak to a scholar in Islam and explain your full story - No sane muslim on islamic board will tell you if you nikkah is intact or not.

There are many variables that you need to explain to a scholar and he/she in turn can ask you for further details of more intricate issues, which might help them come to a ruling.

eesa the kiwi
01-29-2021, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
Asalaamualaykum

You need to speak to a scholar in Islam and explain your full story - No sane muslim on islamic board will tell you if you nikkah is intact or not.

There are many variables that you need to explain to a scholar and he/she in turn can ask you for further details of more intricate issues, which might help them come to a ruling.
This

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.