/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety due to something which you can not control

ukhan82
02-04-2021, 06:12 PM
Asalam o alikum
i am hoping the readers of this forum are well.
sometimes in life, you have a problem which you can not fix and just hope that it will go away itself but if it doesnt, you fall into anxiety. Sometimes this sort of problem arises due to behaviour of other people who you can not influence particularly if you are a muslim and the other person is not. I pray to Allah after Salah that the problem goes away. Is there any particular prayers which could help reduce the anxiety and provide a peace of mind ?
jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ukhan82
02-06-2021, 05:30 PM
What sort of forum this is where no one is responds ?

Revert alYunani
02-06-2021, 06:32 PM
alaikum salam

Dont be angry if nobody responds.We dont know everything.If nobody responds that means either people are busy or those who arent busy dont know how to respond.We all have problems and as much as i would like to help you i cant because i have stress and anxiety myself cuz of my problems.If i could know how to remove that anxiety myself id gladly tell you.But these might help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQyyUIorKEk

also just google duaa for anxiety and depression,there are a lot.There are some in fortress of the muslim too.Hope you feel good soon

MagnusÅhman
02-06-2021, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ukhan82
Sometimes this sort of problem arises due to behaviour of other people who you can not influence particularly if you are a muslim and the other person is not.
Doesn't all problems arise due to behaviour of other people, really?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Desert
02-07-2021, 12:18 PM
As salamu alaikum

Well I have the same problems but I try to deal with them like this ...

Be accepting of other people

Be humble so that you feel like your the slave man only born to worship Allah alone
That you deal with other people as if they want the best in you

You should always feel that the person you feel anxious because of is in need of help that only you can give

So be helpful of others

May Allah help you all

Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.