/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Be careful of the supplication of your mother!

Al-Ansariyah
02-06-2021, 05:20 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمةالله وبركاته
Be careful and be aware of the supplication of your mother!

Al Hasan Al Basri one time was standing on the side of the road, a Janaazah (funeral procession) passed by him. There were four people carrying the deceased and an old woman following behind them. Hasan followed with the procession and they buried the deceased. After the burial, Hasan approached the four men and asked, who is the deceased and why is there only four of you? To which they responded that they were hired by the old lady - the old lady who followed behind them and now after the burial is on her knees with her hands raised up high imploring Allah. Suddenly, she stopped and she was leaving the cemetery.

Hasan Al Basri approached her and asked her what was going on? She told him to go away. He informed her that he was a scholar and would like to know what was going on with this funeral. When she heard that he was a scholar she proceeded to tell him, this funeral was for my son, during his life he was rebellious against Allah, he indulged in all types of sins and disobeyed the commands of his Lord. I used to advise him continuously to stop his evil and repent, but he would pay no heed to me.

The first duah I made was against him and he become crippled/disabled. Then I felt pity for him, so I made duah for him and he repented and left all that evil he used to indulge in previously.

Then during the time of his death he became very sick, he had me sit next to him and said, O my mother, Allah accepted your duah against me and He accepted your duah for me. So after my passing I want you to go the cemetery where I’m going to be buried and make dua for me, do not leave the cemetery until you see a sign from Allah, only then leave, because your duah is accepted!

She continued telling Hasan Al Basri that I made duah for him just like he asked me to, until I heard him say, O my mother, Allah forgave me, go home. So now I am going home.

See the importance of the supplication of your mother!!

- Shaykh Musa Jibril حفظه الله

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Revert alYunani
02-06-2021, 05:49 PM
This is so sad tbh and not fair.My mother is not muslim,she hates muslims and is toxic parent.She has made a lot of bad duaas and curses upon me since i was a child.It is not fair that i have to suffer for things i did when i was a child or stupid things like making the sofa dirty or even worst,to suffer from curses and duaas she made against me for becoming a muslim.

Al-Ansariyah
02-06-2021, 07:09 PM
Remember Allah is not unjust. Its still up to HIM to fulfill the dua whether its "against" or "for". If a non muslim makes dua against a someone who seeks the truth of islam, will that dua be fulfilled? Obviously no. Sometimes the parents also misuse this thing and keep making dua against their children but we should always remember Allah swt is not unjust. And dua gets on that person itself who makes it unjustly.

MagnusÅhman
02-06-2021, 09:47 PM
You probably shouldn't mention "bad dua" or curses, unless you don't take it seriously (horror movies) or intend to explain them (documentaries).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
xboxisdead
02-06-2021, 10:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MagnusÅhman
You probably shouldn't mention "bad dua" or curses, unless you don't take it seriously (horror movies) or intend to explain them (documentaries).
Watching too many Hollywood movies lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.