/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Christian atheist

MagnusÅhman
02-06-2021, 08:28 PM
Hello there.

I grew up being forced to be christian (among other things), and as a result have serious problems with authorities and people not agreeing with me.

I could imagine that being forced into Islam is another thing. You still respect your parent/parents because they have the courage stand for what they believe in.

I had all the choice to go another way than my mother had in mind for me, and what she wanted me to be (basically her dog). This is also how I've come to see christians view of humans.

But that would mean disrespecting her, because how do you respect somebody that has no interest in protecting you, and takes all opportunities to insult you, in front of others if necessary.

So I wasn't really forced. At least not physically, but mentally. I patiently let her do this to me, because if love is constantly measuring who's the strongest, I wanted to find something else. Only to be better than her, or even different would have sufficed.

That's my entire reason for my interest in religion. My only wish (no, Gods wish obviously) is that nobody has read this and wasted their time. If that is the case, I'd be happy to reinburse you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Chivalry
02-06-2021, 08:40 PM
Hey . Your life seems like its quite depressing . Try accepting Islam . It'll make your life easy and the afterlife as well . I actually saw your post instantly but i had to make an account to reply . Research Islam and you will realize that its the truth .

MagnusÅhman
02-06-2021, 09:40 PM
Pleased to meet you :)

*charisma*
02-06-2021, 10:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MagnusÅhman
Hello there.

I grew up being forced to be christian (among other things), and as a result have serious problems with authorities and people not agreeing with me.

I could imagine that being forced into Islam is another thing. You still respect your parent/parents because they have the courage stand for what they believe in.

I had all the choice to go another way than my mother had in mind for me, and what she wanted me to be (basically her dog). This is also how I've come to see christians view of humans.

But that would mean disrespecting her, because how do you respect somebody that has no interest in protecting you, and takes all opportunities to insult you, in front of others if necessary.

So I wasn't really forced. At least not physically, but mentally. I patiently let her do this to me, because if love is constantly measuring who's the strongest, I wanted to find something else. Only to be better than her, or even different would have sufficed.

That's my entire reason for my interest in religion. My only wish (no, Gods wish obviously) is that nobody has read this and wasted their time. If that is the case, I'd be happy to reinburse you.
It sucks that your experience with religion had to be negative and that your relationship with your mother has been affected. Of course I don't know what you were put through, but I don't believe that Christianity is practiced the way it was intended. As muslims we believe in the Bible, but that it has been altered and it's followers have been led astray. Hence, the Quran is what we follow as it has been unaltered and original as it had been revealed to Muhammed (pbuh) and sent down as a guide to all of mankind since the scriptures before have been altered by the people.

In Islam, there's no compulsion in religion so no one can be forced to be Muslim because the essence of being Muslim is having faith in the first place. I don't think you should allow anyone to come between you and your connection with Allah/God and seeking the truth. You can still be tactful and respectful towards your mother, but we will all die alone in the end and it's essential we find our purpose in this world without the interference/misguidance of others.

Anyways, feel free to ask questions about Islam if you are interested to know more.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MagnusÅhman
02-07-2021, 12:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Anyways, feel free to ask questions about Islam if you are interested to know more.
No thanks, I'm done here.

:ban:

And I will not die alone in the end.

*charisma*
02-07-2021, 11:50 AM
No thanks, I'm done here.

And I will not die alone in the end.
Who will be dying with you?

Are you requesting to be banned?

MagnusÅhman
02-07-2021, 12:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Who will be dying with you?

Are you requesting to be banned?
1. None of your business.

2. Yes, please.

Najma Mohamed
06-27-2021, 09:04 PM
1. None of your business.

2. Yes, please.
If you want help and people to talk to then you can be here, however if you just want to be disrespectful, then please respectfully leave.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.