/* */

PDA

View Full Version : One more question about doing dua

iammuslim98
02-09-2021, 04:38 AM
Aoa. I have been on this platform for two to three weeks now. My question revolves around dua. In my previous post i asked about what keeps you motivated to do dua, and in my first post i inquired about a video of sheikh asim al hakeem about doing dja for certain things, that are logically and achievable. It brings to my next question. Should we only do dua for things that people say are achievable. For instance, if i ask Allah for a camera but everyone keeps saying it is impossible for you to get a camera should i not dodua for it?? I am not asking Allah to change the color of the sky to pink, i know that it is transgression but things that are not transgression but people still claim it wont be answered

Please note that the dua for camera is imaginary. I could not think of any other dua.
Thanku

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
02-09-2021, 08:56 AM
Greetings and peace be with you iammuslim98;

if i ask Allah for a camera but everyone keeps saying it is impossible for you to get a camera should i not dodua for it?? I am not asking Allah to change the color of the sky to pink
Are you able to say what duas you would like answered?

May Allah bless you on your journey.
Eric

eesa the kiwi
02-09-2021, 09:40 AM
Wa alaikum Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

Don't think to deep about this. Have husnudhann Allah will answer your duas

Do you have a scholar in your locality you could discuss the concept of transgression in Dua? You can't watch a two minute clip to gain even a basic understanding of the issue

May Allah relieve you of your distress concerning this issue

iammuslim98
02-09-2021, 09:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi

Do you have a scholar in your locality you could discuss the concept of transgression in Dua? You can't watch a two minute clip to gain even a basic understanding of the issue

Aoa
I have read and searched a lot about transgression in dua. And the things i am going to dua for is not tramsgression. But i feel like as if it was Allah's way of telling me to not do dua. Because every person i ve discussed the topi of dua said we need to be practical and know sometimes not to do dua for certain things

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you iammuslim98;

Are you able to say what duas you would like answered?

May Allah bless you on your journey.
Eric
Aoa. There are so many things i just can't pin point a single one. I hope you don't mind. Really sorry

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ümit
02-09-2021, 01:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iammuslim98
Aoa
I have read and searched a lot about transgression in dua. And the things i am going to dua for is not tramsgression. But i feel like as if it was Allah's way of telling me to not do dua. Because every person i ve discussed the topi of dua said we need to be practical and know sometimes not to do dua for certain things

- - - Updated - - -

Aoa. There are so many things i just can't pin point a single one. I hope you don't mind. Really sorry
Like Eesa the kiwi already said: don't think too deep about it. just keep in mind that you cannot make dua for things that clearly for 100% cannot happen for obvious reasons.
If you cannot even dare to hope for something to happen...then you also shouldn't make dua for it.

If everybody says something is impossible to happen...but you have this feeling inside that somewhere there is still very little hope...then I would still make dua for it.

I agree with you it is somewhat a gray area.

iammuslim98
02-09-2021, 04:59 PM

Aoa what is husundhuan please

- - - Updated - - -

Aoa. I used to have immense faith in Allah. These two three years have taken a toll on my mental and religious health. I once had solemn faith that if i ask for a million dollars from Allah, he will make it happen. Now i feel like even asking for a penny from Allah would be invain..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.