/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Seeing Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) in a dream

aquagl
02-14-2021, 01:36 AM
Assalam o alaikum,

My name is Naveed and I am working in the travel industry.

In my dream I saw an airplane crash over the mosque.

After that incident, I was taken to somewhere else and over there, three people were making fun of me. (Same three people I saw many times in my dreams and always making fun of me. I cant identify).

While, they were laughing at me, I saw our beloved prophet Muhammad in my dream. He advised me to do Salah.

I am not a religious person and I also know that there is a clear message for me to do Salah. I want to ask, is there any other side of this dream? or do i care about those three people?

Allah Hafiz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
02-14-2021, 08:27 PM
People here aren't qualified to interpret dreams so best to consult the ulema.

That being said one thing is evident however is that you need to establish salah. Take it as a wake-up call and take your first step back to Allah.

“Verily, Allah is more pleased with the repentance of His slave
than a person who has lost his camel in a waterless desert,
carrying his provision of food and drink and it is lost.
He, having lost all hopes, lies down in shade and is disappointed about his camel;
when all of a sudden he finds that camel standing before him.
He takes hold of its reins, and then out of boundless joy blurts out:
‘O Allah, You are my slave and I am Your Rabb’.
He commits this mistake out of extreme joy”.
[Sahih Muslim]

Wa alaikum Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatu btw

IslamLife00
02-14-2021, 08:56 PM
Yes Akhi, don't abandon salat. It's first thing we are held accountable of on Judgement Day and it prevents evil deeds and immorality.

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (ﷺ), who said:

Allah (mighty and sublime be He) says: The first of his actions for which a servant of Allah will be held accountable on the Day of Resurrection will be his prayers. If they are in order, then he will have prospered and succeeded: and if they are wanting, then he will have failed and lost. If there is something defective in his obligatory prayers, the Lord (glorified and exalted be He) will say: See if My servant has any supererogatory prayers with which may be completed that which was defective in his obligatory prayers. Then the rest of his actions will be judged in like fashion. It was related by at-Tirmidhi, by Abu Dawud, an-Nasa'i, Ibn Majah and Ahmad. (Hadith Qudsi)

Recite, [O Muhammad], what has been revealed to you of the Kitab and establish salat. Indeed, salat prevents immorality and evil deeds, and the remembrance of Allah is greater. And Allah knows that which you do. Al Ankabut 45

And those who, when they commit an immorality or wrong themselves [by transgression], remember Allah and seek forgiveness for their sins - and who can forgive sins except Allah ? Ali 'Imran 135

The 3 people, I don't know what they mean, but sometimes when sick I see 3 creatures (not people). After I became a muslim, I never see them again, sick or well, Alhamdulillah
Another story I heard from someone else, she saw 3 ppl came into the house the night before someone in that house passed away.
Just sharing that to you, I have no idea what/who they are.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.