/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question about renouncing faith in danger

Zrn
02-17-2021, 08:58 PM
Hello,

I had this debate a while ago with my friend, imagine a hypothetical situation, where muslims are being genocided kind of like in the holocaust and some soldiers come to your door and ask you and your family whether you believe in Allah swt, would it be wrong in your opinion to renounce Allah swt to protect your family from harm or would dying for your faith be better?

Thanks for any replies.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SintoDinto
02-17-2021, 09:32 PM
That's known as taqiyyah, and I believe as far as I'm aware it's allowed in situations like that. can anyone help me out?

Al-Ansariyah
02-18-2021, 01:38 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمةالله وبركاته
Obviously dying fisabillah would be better and more rewardable. But thats something extremely hard especially when we fear death and love this life, so we should always be prepared for dying feesabilillah. We should keep thinking about these scenarios(which u mentioned) so that when it actually comes, we are already prepared for it. May Allah remove from ourselves fear of death and grant us shahadah.Ameen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.