/* */

PDA

View Full Version : seeking hijab for going to mosque /Im a new seekerof Islam

Joygiver777
02-18-2021, 06:07 PM
I live in Pennsylvania, I was willing to find someone who could send me a few hijab..never been to mosque, they can be slightly used..I appreciate any kindness from a new sister..email me at [removed] and I will send my address and contact information..TY So Much

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Revert alYunani
02-21-2021, 02:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joygiver777
I live in Pennsylvania, I was willing to find someone who could send me a few hijab..never been to mosque, they can be slightly used..I appreciate any kindness from a new sister..email me at [removed] and I will send my address and contact information..TY So Much

well i dont wanna sound rude but you can buy online like very cheap ones even 10 dollars like,its not that expensive

eesa the kiwi
02-21-2021, 02:18 AM
Welcome to the forum.

InshaAllah one of the sisters here will be able to help out Allahu alim
If you are interested in learning a bit more about Islam have a look at this site www.islamreligion.com they have a bunch of good articles about Islam and a live chat q &a for you to ask questions

See what they say about sourcing a hijab there too. They are very friendly and helpful

Joygiver777
02-21-2021, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Revert alYunani
well i dont wanna sound rude but you can buy online like very cheap ones even 10 dollars like,its not that expensive
If a brother was seeking help would you help him or send him away????

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.