/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fajr

Thasneem
02-19-2021, 04:15 AM
If i dont wake my family up 4fajr wil i be sinning?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
02-19-2021, 09:48 PM
:salam:

If you are responsible for your household, then yes, it is your duty to wake up your family members for Fajr. It is a collective responsibility, anyone who has woken up should wake up others as well.

As for whether you get a sin for not waking them up or not, Allah knows best.

It has been narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar :ra: that the Prophet :saws: said:

Beware. every one of you is a shepherd and every one is answerable with regard to his flock. The Caliph is a shepherd over the people and shall be questioned about his subjects (as to how he conducted their affairs). A man is a guardian over the members of his family and shal be questioned about them (as to how he looked after their physical and moral well-being). A woman is a guardian over the household of her husband and his children and shall be questioned about them (as to how she managed the household and brought up the children). A slave is a guardian over the property of his master and shall be questioned about it (as to how he safeguarded his trust). Beware, every one of you is a guardian and every one of you shall be questioned with regard to his trust. [Muslim]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.