/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who Sent Down the Quran

farid771
02-20-2021, 03:17 PM
Hello,

I have a question. Why do you think that the Quran was sent down by God? If you answer, because of miracles. Then, why does those miracles mean it was sent down by God?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
02-20-2021, 05:11 PM
Because of miracles.
And because the Quraan literally says so.

Flos
02-20-2021, 05:31 PM
Well, Quran has a challenge for everyone having doubts in it: Produce one like that. And yeah, no one ever made it for almost 1500 years.

Ümit
02-20-2021, 06:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farid771
Hello,

I have a question. Why do you think that the Quran was sent down by God? If you answer, because of miracles. Then, why does those miracles mean it was sent down by God?
Quraan was sent down by God, but not like in your imagination a big glowing book magically floating down or something.
Angel Gabriel dictated it piece by piece...verse by verse to our prophet (sas). And the prophet (sas) memorized it...and dictated those verses to mankind. Writers wrote it down...other memorized it...etc...so it was preserved, multiplied and distributed from the very beginning.
That proces took 20 years in total.
Angel Gabriel came regularly and every time he dictated a few verses.

Later it got bundled into a Book.

The miracle in this is that our prophet was illiterate so he could never be the author of such an amazing Book.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
keiv
02-20-2021, 09:46 PM
Misguidance was wide spread since the departure of Isa a.s, so prophet Muhammad pbuh (the last and final messenger of Allah) and the Quran were provided for the people of his time and those that came after them as a form of guidance until the day repentance is no longer accepted.

farid771
02-21-2021, 07:28 AM
Miracles and the it being written in the Quran were the answers I got. Now, my question is, why would miracles or the fact that it's written in the Quran mean that it is truly from God? Do you think those types of miracles are only possible for God, or his angels, or his prophets to do? If so, why?

Al-Ansariyah
02-21-2021, 08:02 AM
Miracles and the it being written in the Quran were the answers I got. Now, my question is, why would miracles or the fact that it's written in the Quran mean that it is truly from God? Do you think those types of miracles are only possible for God, or his angels, or his prophets to do? If so, why?
Because humans make mistakes, and if it was written by any human, there would be soooo many errors but if you look at the Quran, you wont find any because it can only be from perfect being.

Miracles are only possible for God because humana cant do everything what they wish, like you cant fly if u want, you cant walk on water if u want. And if prophets do any miracle, it is again by the help of Allah.

Ümit
02-21-2021, 08:17 AM
İ do not really understand what you are after but...
Who or what else could it possibly come from? On its own?
Devil? Or just humans?
İf so, why?

AabiruSabeel
02-21-2021, 12:47 PM
Find your answers here: https://www.islamicboard.com/clarifi...ml#post1543178

Index of useful threads - Page 2
This is an index of threads centred mainly around the theme of clarifications about Islam. Let us remember that we must give priority to acquiring soun...

farid771
02-21-2021, 10:45 PM
Thank you all of you for your time and answers.

Wingchung39
02-25-2021, 02:33 PM

Please watch those documentaries

^o)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!