/* */

PDA

View Full Version : HELP

RayanKarawan
02-20-2021, 08:18 PM
Ever since I started praying recently I’ve had an image of me bowing to someone other than allah during sujood even though I don’t believe in them , and I believe in 1 god who I worship and usually I think to myself “ I’m praying to allah “ and then continue:
1- us this considered shirk ?!
2- how do I deal with this ?!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Revert alYunani
02-21-2021, 02:35 AM
its waswas...it happens to me too sometimes,after i have commited sins or when my iman is very high,during these times it happens to me too.The more you think of it the more it would bother you,and it would be normal then,when you pray you will remember that you have this image when you pray and that will be the norm and you will always remember it. So the best thing to do is to try to forget it,if it happens stay calm and dont think of it,instead move it to the side,turn it upside down,or do whatever else with your mind to humiliate that figure.

So what i do is if it happens i move it to the side,so i am not making sujood to it,i turn it upside down,i cut his head,i put a sword in its neck,i slap him or smth like that,whatever it is that i think of that second.Or move it to the side and cut his legs,so he wont move before you again.Shaytan i using your imagination to affect you,you can use your imagination too to stop it.

Make duaa,and dont let it affect you much,thats what the shaytan wants,and Allah knows your true intentions.May Allah help you.

RayanKarawan
02-21-2021, 05:13 PM
Thanks but I have one question, does this apply to thoughts too ? , like “ I’m praying to someone other than allah “ does fixing this by imagination or reminding yourself of who are you praying to works ?

Revert alYunani
02-21-2021, 09:51 PM
make duaa and before prayer make the intention that this prayer is only for Allah.Tell that to yourself that it is only for Allah and you will be praying only to Allah and when these thoughts come just ignore them.Its just shaytan messing up with you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!