/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am so upset

Samia54
02-23-2021, 12:08 PM
Assalam o Alikum.. . I experience severe waswas for months but sometimes it gets better and sometimes it gets very bad Like for about 2 months I was at peace.. I didn't get waswas that bad. But now for the past few days.. I am getting severe ones.. Like sometimes i get a terrible waswas but I just change my face expressions like movement of eye brows aur anything and i feel like I've done shirk. When ever I talk about an issue i get a thought that a particular thing is mentioned in the Quran but i immediately realize that the thing isn't mentioned so i feel like ive to done kufr again by adding something to the religion.. But I don't speak anything at all.. I can't even smile fully because im bombarded with waswas telling me that im smiling at those waswas even though i don't smile at these thoughts. Sometimes i feel like I've done kufr but i really forget what actually happened that made me think that I've done kufr. Also when i make dua.. I say Ya Allah.. and other names start coming to my mind.. I feel like i am making dua to somebody else.. Astagfirullah.. But i know that Islam is the true religion. I am so upset.. I get a kufr or shirk thought and i feel like I've done something that took me out of the pale of Islam then i keep on recalling what actually happened and what my intention was. I am extremely upset. I dont want to die as a kafir. Please advise me what to do.. One more thing that really concerns me that.. I again felt like i had done something if shirk so I was making dua to Allah to forgive me.. Suddenly a thought came to my mind that I am making dua to Holy Prophet S.A.W. and i even think that I did make dua to Holy Prophet S.A.W unintentionally all under the pressure of waswas.. The moment i realized what had happened I just started crying that I've done shirk. i know Allah is the only lord. i am not sure if I've done shirk or not. I felt like i made dua to Prophet S.A.W but it was unknowingly.. it wasn't deliberate. Advise me please

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SoldierAmatUllah
03-13-2021, 03:48 AM
Walaikum As Salaam Wa RahmatUllah,

I have had lot of waswas & it's not easy.Im just gonna give you advice on how you can feel a bit ease.

There's something called OCD,thoughts reoccur&it's not our problem.l,it's more like a disease.We are excused.

Then we get waswas qahri that's from shaytan who tries to lead us to hopelessness &feeling irony of our situation,the best thing is to avoid listening to it& to do your work,it subsides but it may take time,we cannot listen to it,it's not a momins way.you are to do Ruqya on yourself everyday maybe twice(better).

Then there is a fact things can happen as a trial so just seek out Allah's help for dealing with strangest thoughts as these are trials of our times called under duhayma fitan with severity of shaking of believers & with we enormous trials till we say out :

"When will the help of Allah come?"

(Quran)

Its perfectly normal what you are suffering from as you may see much talks on forums about this issue &loads of advices by people who have suffered similar.

I read a wonderful dua (though not much these days )when I start to tremble with strangest thoughts & Allah relieves my situation.

Its a mess,it's difficult,it's ironic & it's horrible to go through but there is good maybe ??I hope so!

So in sum:
OCD
Qahri waswas from shaytan
Trials
Forgetfulness
Mistake

Give yourself relief by knowing that Deen is easy as we have been told.

Quoting dua in next post

SoldierAmatUllah
03-13-2021, 04:06 AM
Nabi sallallahu alayhe wasallam' said:

Shirk among you is more subtle than the sound of the footsteps of an ant on a rock. Shall I not tell you of something which, if you do it, it will take that away from you, both minor and major forms of it. Say:

الَّلهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ أَنْ أُشْرِكَ بِكَ وأَنا أَعلَمُ وأَستَغفِرُكَ لما لا أَعلَمُ

Allahumma inni a`udhu bika an ushrika bika wa ana a`lamu wa astaghfiruka lima la a`lamu

(O Allah I seek refuge in You from knowingly associating partners with You, and I seek Your forgiveness for that which I do not know)

[Narrated by al-Bukhari in al-Adab al-Mufrad p. 250, No. 716, Ahmad 4/403, Al-Diya Al-Maqdisi 1/45, Ibn Al-Sunni in Amal Yawn wal-Layla No. 258 , Hanad in Al-Zuhd, 2/434 No. 849, Al-Hakim Al-Tirmidhi, 4 / 142, and Abu Yala 1/60 No. 58, and authenticated by al-Albani in Sahih al-Adab al-Mufrad, p. 266, No. 551, Sahih ul-Jami’ As-Saghir 3/233 No. 3731 and Sahih ut-Targhib wat- Tarhib 1/19]

Recite above dua 11 times after every Salaat& recite when shaytan attacks you "Amantu Billahi Wa Rasulihi"& recite it after every Salaat 11 times too.

Tc

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.