/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why are wazaif bad?

iammuslim98
02-25-2021, 08:57 AM
Aoa. Wahabis believe that wazifa is an innovation and prohibited. I dont see how it is wrong to recite a dua or a verse a couple of times to achieve a certain objective. What are your thoughts.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nafis.islam
02-25-2021, 09:01 AM
Because its not in the sunnah so doing something and seeking redemption because of it is an innovation . However sometimes reciting suras is recommended for cure . Then again determining a certain number and believing that its part of the sunnah is also an innovation

Al-Ansariyah
02-25-2021, 12:31 PM
و عليكم السلام ورحمةالله وبركاته
If this thing is according to shariah, then its is permissible but if not, you dont have to follow it.
And whats up with the word "wahhabi" ? Sheikh Muhammad bin abdul wahhab was prominent scholar and he has written great books on topic "tawheed". He has written about many kinds of shirk this is why he is considered " extremist" by "Non muslims" and many of the muslims. Most of his followers, i would not say " followers" as we all are followers of our prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam, i meant those who read his books mostly are from ahle sunnah wal jamaah, and its not a sect!

In short, any kind of matter related to deen which is out of Quran and sunnah is bidah. There are surely many methods in shariah which you can follow instead of these wazifah.

iammuslim98
02-25-2021, 01:42 PM
Aoa. That is really good piece of knowledge for me. I have another question please. We see people get their goals through wazaif. How is tht possible if it is not permissible in Islam?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ümit
02-25-2021, 01:48 PM
what is a wazifa? can someone explain?

iammuslim98
02-25-2021, 02:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit
what is a wazifa? can someone explain?
Aoa
Wazaif or wazifa refers to those verses we recite a certain amount of times to achieve a certain goal. For instance a person can recite some dua or verse like surah ikhlas 10 times or 100 times with a wish or aim in his mind till it is achieved

Al-Ansariyah
02-25-2021, 02:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iammuslim98
Aoa. That is really good piece of knowledge for me. I have another question please. We see people get their goals through wazaif. How is tht possible if it is not permissible in Islam?
That doesnt make it right. Even the non muslim's duas are fulfilled but that doesnt mean ALLAH is happy with them.
If the dua is fulfilled through wazifah, those people are still gonna get sin for doing bidah which leads to hellfire!. And sometimes if a person keeps indulging in wrong path, ALLAH leads him more astray.

iammuslim98
02-26-2021, 04:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yrvhere?
That doesnt make it right. Even the non muslim's duas are fulfilled but that doesnt mean ALLAH is happy with them.
If the dua is fulfilled through wazifah, those people are still gonna get sin for doing bidah which leads to hellfire!. And sometimes if a person keeps indulging in wrong path, ALLAH leads him more astray.
Aoa. That does sound right. And scary. I see so many convincing ads of wazaif online i am surprised how widespread they are

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!