/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is smoking weed haram?

havefaith
02-25-2021, 10:33 AM
Hello everyone! My name is Nicole, im 17 and thinking about conversting to islam. I've been brought up christian im really interested in islam.
I smoke weed sometimes and im wondering if smoking it is haram? Just looking for a straight answer. Hope you have a wonderful day:love:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
02-25-2021, 10:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by havefaith
Hello everyone! My name is Nicole, im 17 and thinking about conversting to islam. I've been brought up christian im really interested in islam.
I smoke weed sometimes and im wondering if smoking it is haram? Just looking for a straight answer. Hope you have a wonderful day:love:
Greeting.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1765...drinks-alcohol

You can look into this website, it is good for those who want to enter Islam.

https://www.islamreligion.com/

May Allah grant you guidance.

Ümit
02-25-2021, 01:36 PM
Yes...everything that intoxicates your mind is haraam.
On top of that, everything that is hazardous to your body is also haraam...and smoking is in general hazardous to your body.

eesa the kiwi
02-25-2021, 06:01 PM
Welcome to the forum
I'm a convert from christianity to Islam and before I converted I was a heavy weed user. I gave it up in 2009 after becoming a Muslim and Allah turned my life around alhamdulilah. Now I'm nearly twelve years clean from drugs and alcohol and SubhanAllah even though I have a very quiet life I'm so much happier than I was when I was chasing after the drugs and the dunya

When Allah forbids something there is wisdom behind it. He created us and knows what is best for us. Don't look it was islam saying don't have a good time look at it as saying it doesn't want you to get hurt

If you are interested in learning a bit more about Islam then have a look at this site www.islamreligion.com they have a bunch of good articles about Islam and a live chat q &a for you to ask questions.

Welcome again to the forum may Allah bless your stay here

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.