/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need help with my research

Batool
02-26-2021, 12:46 PM
Salaam Everyone,

I am a Muslim undergraduate student at George Mason University and I need help getting participants for an anonymous survey.
If you are 18+ Muslim American (or lived in American for majority of your life) and have instagram Please Please Please take 5-10 minutes to take this survey and help me out. You might even find it interesting.

Link to Survey: https://gmuchss.az1.qualtrics.com/jf...5YENsacDmjPqRM

Taking and sharing this survey will really help my research be more accurate. I am struggling to get mosques and community centers to share my survey and would really appreciate getting more people to take it.

Description of the study:
This academic research is being conducted to investigate the relationship between Instagram usage and Muslim Americans’ religious identification. The survey is comprised of a series of questions about an individual’s Instagram usage and asks them to indicate their level of agreement to a series of statements about their comfort levels with their religious identity. The survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete and is completely anonymous. Your participation is voluntary, and you may choose to stop at any time. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at aibrahi@masonlive.gmu.edu. Thank you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.