PDA

View Full Version : Two Hadiths About to Maintain the Ties of Kinship

MohammadRafique
03-02-2021, 04:14 PM
Attachment 7122
Hadith of The Day
َ
بَابُ صِلَةِ الرَّحِمِ
عَنْ أَبِي أَيُّوبَ الأَنْصَارِيِّ، أَنَّ أَعْرَابِيًّا عَرَضَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي مَسِيرِهِ، فَقَالَ‏:‏ أَخْبِرْنِي مَا يُقَرِّبُنِي مِنَ الْجَنَّةِ، وَيُبَاعِدُنِي مِنَ النَّارِ‏؟‏ قَالَ‏:‏ تَعْبُدُ اللَّهَ وَلاَ تُشْرِكْ بِهِ شَيْئًا، وَتُقِيمُ الصَّلاَةَ، وَتُؤْتِي الزَّكَاةَ، وَتَصِلُ الرَّحِمَ‏.‏
صـحـيـح (الألباني)

Two Hadiths About to Maintain the Ties of Kinship:allahuakbar2:

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

(1) Abu Ayyub al-Ansari told him that a bedouin came to the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, while he was travelling. He asked, "Tell me what will bring me near to the Garden and keep me far from the Fire." He replied, "Worship Allah and do not associate anything with Him, perform the prayer, pay zakat, and maintain ties of kinship.
(2)Kulayb ibn Manfa'a reported that his grandfather asked, "Messenger of Allah, towards whom should I be dutiful?" He replied, "Your mother, your father, your sister and your brother. Then your mawla (client) has the next right against you and then your relatives who are connected.
These ahadith emphasize to fasten the ties of kinship. First hadith reveals that if a faithful believer wants to enter Paradise and to go far from the Hellfire, then he should act upon the whole Islamic teachings and then to maintain the ties of kinship.
While the second hadith reveals that after making the good behavior toward his father, mother etc. It is necessary to him that he should also does the good behavior to the relatives who are connected.
It has been generally observed that if there is a quarrel between the people of a community over a trivial matter, the strong party breaks ties with the weak party forever.

But Islam does not command to break ties with others but to unite with them as it is proved by these two hadiths, so special care should be taken in this regard. May Allah Almighty give us “taufeeq” to act upon these ahadiths.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.