/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will he get punished for breaking my heart?

Annonymous
03-02-2021, 05:15 PM
Assalam Alaikom,
I have been in a relationship with this man for 4 years and he kept telling me he will marry me that I am the only woman who will marry him and that he loves me more than anything and everytime I would talk about marriage he would say just wait for me I am not ready. Story short after breaking up with me on something small he got engaged 3 months after and now after 6 months he got married yesterday. I am devastated and broken I don’t know how to get myself together and I genuinly feel like I am dying I get panic attacks and sometimes I just can’t breath. I feel like my heart is burning while he is smiling and enjoying life with his wife as a newly wed couple. Can anyone of you tell me if he will be punished for this? If he will also feel the pain that he gave me? That Allah will give me justice? Or will he get nothing because it was a haram relationship?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supernova
03-06-2021, 11:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Annonymous
Assalam Alaikom,
I have been in a relationship with this man for 4 years and he kept telling me he will marry me that I am the only woman who will marry him and that he loves me more than anything and everytime I would talk about marriage he would say just wait for me I am not ready. Story short after breaking up with me on something small he got engaged 3 months after and now after 6 months he got married yesterday. I am devastated and broken I don’t know how to get myself together and I genuinly feel like I am dying I get panic attacks and sometimes I just can’t breath. I feel like my heart is burning while he is smiling and enjoying life with his wife as a newly wed couple. Can anyone of you tell me if he will be punished for this? If he will also feel the pain that he gave me? That Allah will give me justice? Or will he get nothing because it was a haram relationship?
Asalaamualaykum

Whether the other person gets punished or not is non of your concern. Allah SWT will deal with that person as Allah sees fit. (Not how you see fit ! )

Your concern in this situation should be on your own accountability to Allah SWT when you in the grave & standing in his court.

In this case your accountability is the Haraam relationship you were in and whatever haraam happened in that relationship. Thats what you going to be questioned on. That should be your focus. Concerning yourself whether that person should get punished etc , is simply Shaytaans trap for you to turn away from your own misdeeds.

Concern yourself with Istighfara of your own wrong doing. Seek forgiveness from Allah SWT, that is better for you than wasting your time and energy into what his fate is.

Verily Allah SWT is most forgiving.

Studentofdeed
03-06-2021, 01:09 PM
Sister, you were harmed by this guy. Yes Allah will punish someone who uses and plays with others. This is highly against in islam and haram. But also remember this is why relationships are haram in islam, that's we have to be careful. Repent by know Allah is forgiving and he is just. Insha'Allah all those who hurt others will be brought to justice. Take care of yourself and focus on Allah, and he will do the rest. May Allah make it easy for ypu

SoldierAmatUllah
03-06-2021, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
Sister, you were harmed by this guy. Yes Allah will punish someone who uses and plays with others. This is highly against in islam and haram. But also remember this is why relationships are haram in islam, that's we have to be careful. Repent by know Allah is forgiving and he is just. Insha'Allah all those who hurt others will be brought to justice. Take care of yourself and focus on Allah, and he will do the rest. May Allah make it easy for ypu
May Allah protect you,our brother!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MazharShafiq
03-06-2021, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
May Allah protect you,our brother!
Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.