/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Law of attraction, good energy, bad energy and karma.

Mariyamlahar
03-04-2021, 06:12 AM
Assalamu Alaikum dear brothers and sisters,

This is a question regarding shirk. Is the law of attraction haram? Ive thought
that my thoughts could change reality, but im slowly starting to feel stressed.
im a person that worries a lot about my sins, yet i still do a lot. I have been
worried if i was doing shirk. I never intended any harm when i used to believe
my thoughts changed reality, but deep inside, i had a small feeling of worrying
and guilt. Ive even read before that it is shirk, but i didnt mind it. I thought that it was dramatic.. So please someone tell me, is the law of attraction and believing that you can change reality with your mind shirk?

Next i would also like to know if its bad to believe in good and bad energy and karma. Does good energy exist? Does bad energy exist? What about karma?
Please let me know. Ive been bothered by islamic questions for a while. Thanks for your help if you do decide to let me know.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Flos
10-01-2021, 07:27 PM
Law of attraction is something New Age religion took out from Hinduism, and from 20 Universal laws from the same religion. Law of karma is one of them. Law of harmony, too... LOA is super attractive thing and most of "gurus" are gaining a lot of money by spreading this law as an ancient secret.

LOA is teaching you to trust your own mind as if your own mind is god (astagfirullah) itself -> making you believe finally that you're creator.

As Muslims we know very well who is the Creator and who says: Be, and it is.

On the other side, Allah leaves us to what we believe. (Here's the hidden shaytan's trick - it's all the way you believe). When we commit shirk, we are left in the darkness and to what we believe, shaytan then makes your wishes "come true" until you're finally lost.

I have just opened a thread about energy - positive and negative, asking around if there's any hadith or ayah telling us what to do with it. Is there a difference in feeling positive and negative, etc. What I do know is that gratitude to Allah brings you more blessings, that believing that you're dua will be answered is the key for dua to be answered, to be patient when hard times come with full trust in Allah... So, let's follow Islam, everything we need is there.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.