/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ever wondered why western leftists are supportive of Islam but despise Christianity?

Patrick21
03-06-2021, 11:31 PM
Why do you suppose that is?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
03-07-2021, 06:07 AM
After 9/11, right wing ( mostly Christians) have openly hated Islam and Muslims in western countries. Leftists see Muslims and other minorities as a way to increase their vote bank and get political power.
I don’t think any of them like to know and follow what islam teaches. If you are looking for truth then don’t judge Islam based on what media tells you. Read Quran and do your own honest research. You will find out that why after so much hate about Muslims, Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the West ( and rest of the world).

Patrick21
03-07-2021, 06:16 AM
I don't dispute any of that, but that's not the point of the thread. The point of the thread is the desire of Muslims to live under Sharia Law.

'Abdullah
03-07-2021, 06:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Patrick21
I don't dispute any of that, but that's not the point of the thread. The point of the thread is the desire of Muslims to live under Sharia Law.
Western countries are non Muslim countries and as such Sharia law can't be implemented in full spirit. On an individual level while living in a non-Muslim country, we as Muslims try to follow Shariah law as much as we can. For example, in a non Muslim country as a Muslim I can make many personal choices which are based on teachings of Islam. Not drinking alcohol, not having illicit relationships, not eating what is forbidden ( such as pig's meat), not dealing with interest in my financial dealings etc. are some of the choices we make as Muslims. And you can see that these choices are personal and do not harm others. These choices also don't result in breaking any local, state or federal laws. And that's how Muslims follow Shariah in non-Muslim countries.As for as using Shariah law for criminal justice, we can't do that in non-Muslim countries simply because its not the law of the land. I see you have another thread discussing Shariah law. I will try to contribute to that thread if I get time. Regards

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Patrick21
03-07-2021, 07:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Patrick21
Sorry for my nonsensical response. I got my threads confused. Lol.

'Abdullah
03-07-2021, 07:12 AM
Its alright. Thanks for joining the forum and asking these questions. May Allah make our discussions beneficial for us. Ameen!

Patrick21
03-07-2021, 07:16 AM
Thanks for the hospitality and the warm wishes.

SintoDinto
03-07-2021, 06:00 PM
Because many right wingers are hateful of Islam, and left wingers have called for Muslims to be left alone and treated with respect. You'll see that history often repeats itself. In the 1920s they referred to the "Jewish problem" and now they refer to the "Muslim problem". Look how the former turned out, and look out the latter turned out in the forms of coups, toppling of governments (for instance, in afghanistan the taleban actually offered to extradite bin laden if provided with proof, but.....the US carpet bombed and killed 15,000 civilians, and In iraq, the infamous example), and in the ignoring of persecution of minorities in russia (chechyna), kashmir, rest of india, etc.) and in the genocide of uighur muslims all based on the lie of "the war on terror"

Karl
03-11-2021, 12:29 AM
The leftists are treacherous and godless and are trying to destroy religion. The fake leftist Muslims "moderates" are promoted by the leftists while the real Muslims "Islamists" are attacked. Christianity has a leftist pope and will probably support the homosexuals, adulterers and all sinners that the United Nations approves of soon. Television is the brain washing tool used to convert the Muslims into "moderates". The liberal tyranny wants to rule the world but to do that it has to divide and conquer as the religious out number the godless.
Over recent years in particular the leftists have been promoting miscegenation as they want to see all races merge into one big mongrel melting pot and to have everyone lose their racial and cultural identities. The leftists are importing on mass into the West non white races including "moderate" Muslims with the long term plan of getting them to hybridize with whites after they eventually abandon Islam by the gradual process of "education" propaganda and all other methods of assimilation. The reason they don't want to import genuine Muslims or "Islamists" as they call them is because a) they are a serious threat to the leftist /cultural marxist ideology and b) they are very unlikely to race mix with whites.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.