/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What Should i do in this situation to find a muslim?

mlathi21
03-12-2021, 04:12 AM
Introduction of Myself.
Hello. I created my account as i don't know any other place to post this without exposing my real ID. I'm from Sri Lanka(majority Buddhist country.) And i believe in equality and treat every religion equally. I try to do justice as i can morally, please read the story.
Story
We are a middle class family and my father has a 20 perches cultivated land. we had some financial problems and in 2019 my father decided to sell the above land. we got a good offer from a Muslim businessman and we decided to sell it to him. but unfortunately at that time the sentiment of the people around the area and in country in general is very anti Muslim because of 2019 Sri Lanka Easter bombings and growing anti Islamic sentiment in country. So we got warnings and even some death threats to not to sell the land to a Muslim from fellow men around the land and from clergy in my town(law is in favor of Buddhists). So we couldn't proceed to sell this land. that incident made a huge influence in the way i see the world now .Now its been 2 years since the 2019 and i want to sell this land. till this day i didn't allow to sell the land to anyone as i want to sell this land only to a muslim owner. I think i am doing a justice as i can. So please can some one tell me where should i find some one who's faith is Islam to sell this valuable land as this land is the only vacant land in that area. I cant advertise in my country newspapers, forums only saying " only for muslim buyers" since i and my family could get trouble from majority hardliners. So i don't know what to do, please can some one give me some hope to what to do ?If some one interested and can prove he's a Muslim i will talk him with my real Facebook or my whatsapp.( doing this so i wont get exposed and get trouble). any solutions will be appreciated. Here are some photos of the land.https://imgur.com/a/zVmrJ78

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
keiv
03-12-2021, 04:34 PM
That sounds nice of you to do but, based on what you’ve said, that also sounds like a dangerous situation for a potential Muslim buyer as well as yourself. If they’re sending you death threats, I can only imagine what life would be like for a Muslim owner.

To answer your question, if you can find a mosque, that would be a good start.

'Abdullah
03-12-2021, 04:45 PM
It was narrated that Abu Rafi said:

"The Messenger of Allah said" "The neighbor has more right to property that is near."'

أَخْبَرَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ حُجْرٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ بْنِ مَيْسَرَةَ، عَنْ عَمْرِو بْنِ الشَّرِيدِ، عَنْ أَبِي رَافِعٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الْجَارُ أَحَقُّ بِسَقَبِهِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference
: Sunan an-Nasa'i 4702
In-book reference : Book 44, Hadith 254
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 44, Hadith 4706

https://sunnah.com/nasai:4702

Narrated `Amr bin Ash-Sharid:Abu Rafi` sold a house to Sa`d bin Malik for four-hundred Mithqal of gold, and said, "If I had not heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, 'The neighbor has more right to be taken care of by his neighbor (than anyone else),' then I would not have sold it to you."

حَدَّثَنَا مُسَدَّدٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، عَنْ سُفْيَانَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ مَيْسَرَةَ، عَنْ عَمْرِو بْنِ الشَّرِيدِ، أَنَّ أَبَا رَافِعٍ، سَاوَمَ سَعْدَ بْنَ مَالِكٍ بَيْتًا بِأَرْبَعِمِائَةِ مِثْقَالٍ وَقَالَ لَوْلاَ أَنِّي سَمِعْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏ "‏ الْجَارُ أَحَقُّ بِصَقَبِهِ ‏"‏‏.‏ مَا أَعْطَيْتُكَ‏.‏

Reference
: Sahih al-Bukhari 6981
In-book reference : Book 90, Hadith 28
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 9, Book 86, Hadith 110
https://sunnah.com/bukhari:6981

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.