/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Showing up late to work and giving charity

Studentofdeed
03-12-2021, 05:59 PM
Assalmu Alaykum
I had two questions that I want answered or atleast to discuss.

First one is when we show up to work we are not alot to put the time we come in if it is early. However if we are late we record the time 8:00 as it is okay if it is a few minutes. However if it is really late or we always record our times, we can get in trouble. Today I came at 8:10 but recorded at 8:00. Is this okay ? Keep in mind, I have go write 8:00 not for the sake of time.or money but just so I don't get into trouble. My workplace is very hostile and not friendly to me. They don't like that I am also practicing...so I have to do what I can to stay away from trouble. Please advise

The second situation is ...what should you do when you give charity but the person then develops a habit of begging. It becomes irritating. They are now asking for money for every little thing. I went ahead to give money, but before I paused thinking to let him know that he shouldn't ask money for every single thing especially if already has a job now. Instead I sent him money because I saw I had enough money. Did I do the right thing or should I have advised him?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
03-18-2021, 03:30 AM
:wa:

If you reach 10 minutes late, can you stay 10 minutes extra after your shift to make up for that?

We don't know anyone's situation, what they are going through. Maybe their circumstances are forcing them to beg. You can help them and hope for the reward from Allah. You may also try giving food or any other essential items based on their needs.
But if you know for sure that this person is capable of working but simply being lazy and just wants to get easy money by begging then better to avoid such people.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.