/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Aoa. My final post about dua

iammuslim98
03-13-2021, 06:44 AM
Aoa. Thankuou everyone on this platform for being a helping hand. This platform is filled with helpful people. I am obssessed with the topic of dua. Although i was always religious, prayed all salahs. But now as time passes I have lost interest in salah as well. Dont remember the last time i prayed fajr. I guess i am exhausted. I just feel tired sometimes. Been doing dua for over a year. I want to stop. But my heart and lips won't quit doing dua for it. As time passes and the opportunity shrinks I realise we cannot do anything. No matter how much you do dua to Allah. In the end he does as he pleases. Why waste time. And this is not the worst part. I used to be someone friends relied on dua and religious guidance. And now I am telling my friends to not do dua because in the end we won't get what we want. Yes i am being stubborn. But this is the first time in my life i am acting like this.
Thankyu all

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
03-13-2021, 06:22 PM
Greetings and peace be with you iammuslim98;

No matter how much you do dua to Allah. In the end he does as he pleases.
Before you were created in your mother's womb, Allah chose you, he chooses whom he wills. He chose you for a good purpose, Allah cares for all his creation including you.

May Allah bless you on your journey
Eric

iammuslim98
03-13-2021, 06:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H

Before you were created in your mother's womb, Allah chose you, he chooses whom he wills. He chose you for a good purpose, Allah cares for all his creation including you.

May Allah bless you on your journey
Eric

Aoa. I wish He hadn't chosen me. I know everyone has their burdens. I know i have a lot to be Thankful for. But I just wish for thinks to be different. I am on the brink of breaking down because of this thing. I dont have siblings to share my pain with. I am an introvert so friends don't really get my pain either.

- - - Updated - - -

But i am just drowing. My heart and lips won't give up on the dua. That's all i do dua for. But time is pointing in the other direction

eesa the kiwi
03-14-2021, 03:07 AM
Wa alaikum Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

I recommend watching the below video. I'm not suggesting that you have lost faith but the issue over iman wavering due to duas not being perceived to be answered is addressed

It's only short so do have a listen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SoldierAmatUllah
03-15-2021, 02:47 AM
Walaikum As Salaam Wa RahmatUllah

With duas,Allah opens up beautiful opportunitues which we don't realise at that time.Making duas is a gift from Allah & you ought to be happy as for eg.if you are interested in marriage with someone but there's nothing coming out of dua,it's someone better than him,cuz you are persistent in duas,so Allah's help is with you for sure.

Brighten up,you have a beautiful future forever,I hope in Allah.May Allah protect you from the waswas of devil's.

Eric H
03-15-2021, 12:18 PM

But i am just drowing. My heart and lips won't give up on the dua. That's all i do dua for. But time is pointing in the other direction
Everything on this Earth is temporary, we might live a hundred years, then it is all over. By contrast eternity with Allah, means eternity, not just twenty years or a hundred years. We must never give up hope in Allah.

May Allah bless you on your journey.
Eric

iammuslim98
03-15-2021, 01:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
Wa alaikum Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

I recommend watching the below video. I'm not suggesting that you have lost faith but the issue over iman wavering due to duas not being perceived to be answered is addressed

It's only short so do have a listen

Aoa.. This is helpful. But confused me for some reason.. My english isn't that strong

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
Walaikum As Salaam Wa RahmatUllah

With duas,Allah opens up beautiful opportunitues which we don't realise at that time.Making duas is a gift from Allah & you ought to be happy as for eg.if you are interested in marriage with someone but there's nothing coming out of dua,it's someone better than him,cuz you are persistent in duas,so Allah's help is with you for sure.

Brighten up,you have a beautiful future forever,I hope in Allah.May Allah protect you from the waswas of devil's.
Aoa.. Is it permissible to do dua to marry someone particular? My problem is confusion. Dilemma.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H

Everything on this Earth is temporary, we might live a hundred years, then it is all over. By contrast eternity with Allah, means eternity, not just twenty years or a hundred years. We must never give up hope in Allah.

May Allah bless you on your journey.
Eric
Aoa. You are right brother. But u know when u are in pain, one day seems like an eternity

Eric H
03-16-2021, 08:36 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by iammuslim98
But u know when u are in pain, one day seems like an eternity
I shall be 72 next month, and I am still learning about patience. Patience is not only about waiting, but it is about waiting with a good attitude; and to live in peace with all the things we don't have now. If we want things now that we can't have now; it can cause us heartache and pain.

Somehow we have to come to terms with our wants or they can destroy us.

May Allah bless you with wisdom and peace to live this day and every day knowing that he holds you in the palm of his hand.
Eric

Ümit
03-16-2021, 01:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iammuslim98

Aoa. You are right brother. But u know when u are in pain, one day seems like an eternity
Yes it is...but look at it this way...
İf you keep your stubbornness and keep being ungrateful and rebellious...and therefore you end up im Hell...
One day over there...not just feels like an eternity...İT İS eternity...that is something totally different.

İ would really really think things through if İ were you.
You have nothing to bargain with.

SoldierAmatUllah
03-17-2021, 06:58 AM
Ask for wellbeing,iman, excellent husband & tawakkul on Allah's help for you,ukhte.

Just believe Allah will do best for you,in any way if you keep iman

iammuslim98
03-29-2021, 04:39 AM
Aoa. Then it means we should only make realistic duas. Otherwise we have a road of disappointments ahead

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.