/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Duaa Request

Revert alYunani
03-18-2021, 05:03 PM
Salam Alaikum guys

I havent been active for a while.Things arent that nice.I have lost my appetite,my sleep,my whole world is upside down lol.It is because of a situation i am going through.Please make duaa that Allah gives me sabr with it and replaces it with something better and makes me happy with it and detaches my heart from everything that is not beneficial for my akhirah.If you say more it is appreaciated.Thank you so much.

May Allah includes us all in His mercy

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AbdulHargreaves
03-22-2021, 12:27 AM
Wa' Alaikum assalaam wa rahmatulla wa barakatuh- and upon you be peace and Allah's mercy and blessings.
Will do Brother.

MazharShafiq
03-22-2021, 04:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Revert alYunani
Salam Alaikum guys

I havent been active for a while.Things arent that nice.I have lost my appetite,my sleep,my whole world is upside down lol.It is because of a situation i am going through.Please make duaa that Allah gives me sabr with it and replaces it with something better and makes me happy with it and detaches my heart from everything that is not beneficial for my akhirah.If you say more it is appreaciated.Thank you so much.

May Allah includes us all in His mercy
Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.