/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Very angry and hurt

xa_xa_ft
03-23-2021, 08:38 PM
Ok so i found out recently that This Aunty in my life who i was relying on to help me find a spouse has on purposely been hiding the good marriage proposals that had come for me and only been telling me about the craps ones.

Why would she do that??? Despite knowing i dont have a mom? This is like the second aunty in my life that has done this to me!

I feel really hurt and very very upset today i dont know how to deal with this.

Also i have got to know a bengali brother ( me pakistani ) who on deen amazing person etc which im thinking of considering but these same aunties will talk ---- about me and say oh she went for him because she couldnt find anyone else. Not true i like him for his character deen and i dont understand why i should give ethnicity importance.

Any advice to calm me down as i am fuming right now sigh . Thanks .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Studentofdeed
03-23-2021, 09:05 PM
If he is a good guy and on his deen and you find him attractive then I do not see why you should not pursue it. Ignore those who speak ill for them will always speak ill about you or find a reason

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.