PDA

View Full Version : Bored with life

Muhammad Numan
03-26-2021, 06:22 AM
I am bored with life.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FinalNyc
03-26-2021, 08:39 AM
don't say that. find something that will motivate you. talk to a friend. start a new hobby. go somewhere new. you never know what life will bring.

keiv
03-26-2021, 06:44 PM
I was actually having the same thoughts. Not necessarily “bored” because that just sounds bad. It almost sounds ungrateful (no offense..) or even suicidal. I believe a lot of people are experiencing this due to COVID and being limited in what they can do. My life and job have not been affected by it, so for me that isn’t the issue. I’ve been feeling this way for a few years now. Honestly, I’m not even sure how to describe it.

sorry, I didn’t mean to hijack your thread.

xboxisdead
03-26-2021, 08:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by keiv
I was actually having the same thoughts. Not necessarily “bored” because that just sounds bad. It almost sounds ungrateful (no offense..) or even suicidal. I believe a lot of people are experiencing this due to COVID and being limited in what they can do. My life and job have not been affected by it, so for me that isn’t the issue. I’ve been feeling this way for a few years now. Honestly, I’m not even sure how to describe it.

sorry, I didn’t mean to hijack your thread.
You know you just hijacked his thread - grin -

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SoldierAmatUllah
03-27-2021, 06:00 PM
Learn Deen & try to give dawah

Muhammad Numan
03-28-2021, 04:18 PM
This is the issue i am facing.

Xeriel
04-11-2021, 06:26 PM
Same. Life can be a drag.

IslamLife00
04-11-2021, 07:02 PM
Find out why you are bored, then you can start looking for ways to deal with it.

One thing that always works with me is to make something. Knit, sew, make a blog, make a video, make cushions - anything I can afford to make.
Also cleaning and organizing, sometimes minor repair and repainting small areas.

BeTheChange
04-12-2021, 10:45 PM
Asalamualykum

Maybe there is a deeper issue here that needs to be addressed? Maybe you need to feed and nourish your soul more thus the emptiness and feeling bored of life? Engulf your life with goodness. There is so much to do and so little time! Focus your energy into learning the Quraan off by heart, give time to charity or feed the poor if you able to, find your purpose in life again and connect with Allah swt.

You need to seclude yourself and submit to Allah swt. Ramadhaan is here. Now is a perfect time! Doors of jannah are open!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.