/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shaytan

Maya234
03-27-2021, 10:31 PM
Please help me someone from few days i becoming so lazy to pray to Allah SWT, im making dua to get space in my husband’s heart. And i have 100% trust that Allah will answer my dua. But whenever i stand to pray it feels like i have doubts where i know i dont have any. Also i became so lazy thn before and it feels like im losing hope also sometimes i think about Allah sure will answer my dua then i cant Concentrate on my prayer or bring that seriousness in prayer just because thinking my dua will be answered is it ok? I dont know i need help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Duas_Revival
04-08-2021, 10:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maya234
Please help me someone from few days i becoming so lazy to pray to Allah SWT, im making dua to get space in my husband’s heart. And i have 100% trust that Allah will answer my dua.
Assalamu Alaikum Wa rahmatullahi Wa barakatuh,

Would like to kindly share a beautiful Dua for Taqwa.

Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is the weapon of a believer!

Do you know one of the most common Dua the Messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) made?

It is dua to be steadfast on the Deen - Eman goes up and down, this Dua we are asking the controller of hearts to keep us on the Straight Path!

Arabic to English: Ya Muqallibal-qulub, thabbit qalbi 'ala dinik

Meaning: O Changer of the Hearts! Strengthen my heart upon Your Religion.

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/supplica...st-in-religion

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.