/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone suggest me some alternative?

iammuslim98
03-29-2021, 05:43 AM
Aoa. I listen to songs whenni got for a jog. The best thing about songs is that they are 3 to 4 mins long and not more.. I want to quit music. Music helps me keep my jogging pace. I tried listening to islamic lectures but most of them are really long. Specially the ones by Omer sulaiman. His lectures are needlessly long. And i not only lose interest in my exercise but i also lose interest in the topic he is discussing.
Can you please suggest me some lectures, or alternative i can go for while jogging.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
keiv
03-29-2021, 01:38 PM
I’m not able to get to my YouTube account at the moment but there are several Islamic channels that have short clips from lectures by different speakers. Some of them have the humming in the background which is annoying but they’re generally short in length (3-15 mins). Onepath network is one I can think of off the top of my head.

FinalNyc
03-31-2021, 03:30 AM
maybe you could try podcast, look for topics that might interest you

eesa the kiwi
04-01-2021, 08:16 AM

al madrasatu umarriyah ofoffer a range of free islamic courses you can find their youtube channel here

https://youtube.com/c/AlMadrasatuAlUmariyyah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
iammuslim98
04-01-2021, 04:43 PM
Aoa. Jazakallah everyone

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.