/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will my repentance be accepted?

Parisa
04-01-2021, 09:36 AM
Assalamu alaikum. I have a question regarding Taubah (repentance)

Recently, i have been sinning a lot and ive been wanting to do taubah. The thing is, im not sure if my taubah will be accepted. I have heard that if you have rancour, (which is to have feelings of hatred to something someone did a long time ago),
Your taubah wont be accepted. Is this true?

Now my second question is.. If that is true, im not sure if my taubah will be accepted. When a person does something bad, even if its not to me, ill think of them as a bad person. Sometimes, i may think of a sin someone did to me and ill think to myself, '' why would they do that? '' then ill snap back and ill force myself to think good of them and not have bad feelings.. I just cant control my rancour. Please help me! How do i control it? How do i stop having this mindset?

Much appreciated if you help.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Duas_Revival
04-08-2021, 10:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Parisa
Assalamu alaikum. I have a question regarding Taubah (repentance)

Recently, i have been sinning a lot and ive been wanting to do taubah. The thing is, im not sure if my taubah will be accepted. I have heard that if you have rancour, (which is to have feelings of hatred to something someone did a long time ago),
Your taubah wont be accepted. Is this true?

Now my second question is.. If that is true, im not sure if my taubah will be accepted. When a person does something bad, even if its not to me, ill think of them as a bad person. Sometimes, i may think of a sin someone did to me and ill think to myself, '' why would they do that? '' then ill snap back and ill force myself to think good of them and not have bad feelings.. I just cant control my rancour. Please help me! How do i control it? How do i stop having this mindset?

Much appreciated if you help.

Wa Alaikumus Salam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Firstly - you feel you've done wrong? No problem!

What has Allah azza wajal said about this in the Quran? Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." (Surah Az-Zumar Verse 53)

So what do we learn from this ayat? No matter what we've done.....Don't Despair. Seek forgiveness and start fresh.

Secondly - Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is a weapon of a believer! The best thing to do is seek the Forgiveness of Allah azza wajal - how?

Pronunciation: Astagh-fi-rulla-hal Azeem, al-lazi la ilaha il-la Huwal-Hay-yul-Qayyum wa aa-tubu i-laih

Meaning: I seek the forgiveness of Allah the Mighty, Whom there is none worthy of worship except Him, The Living, The Eternal, and I repent unto Him

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/instant-...ns-forgiveness

Thirdly - If it's not too much trouble, if you have a few minutes please kindly watch this video for relief:

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

Parisa
04-09-2021, 07:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Duas_Revival
Wa Alaikumus Salam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Firstly - you feel you've done wrong? No problem!

What has Allah azza wajal said about this in the Quran? Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." (Surah Az-Zumar Verse 53)

So what do we learn from this ayat? No matter what we've done.....Don't Despair. Seek forgiveness and start fresh.

Secondly - Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is a weapon of a believer! The best thing to do is seek the Forgiveness of Allah azza wajal - how?

Pronunciation: Astagh-fi-rulla-hal Azeem, al-lazi la ilaha il-la Huwal-Hay-yul-Qayyum wa aa-tubu i-laih

Meaning: I seek the forgiveness of Allah the Mighty, Whom there is none worthy of worship except Him, The Living, The Eternal, and I repent unto Him

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/instant-...ns-forgiveness

Thirdly - If it's not too much trouble, if you have a few minutes please kindly watch this video for relief:

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR
Thanks for your help!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.