/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this kufr? Please help!

Parisa
04-01-2021, 10:03 AM
Good afternoon and assalamu alaikum. If anyone can answer this, that would be great and much appreciated!

Based on what ive read, kufr means acts of disbelief.

Q1. Does it also mean rejecting the words of allah is kufr?

Q2. If it is kufr, then if someone says something haram is halal, are they doing kufr?

Q3. Also, is it kufr to do sins? I know that we are all designed to sin and no one is perfect, but is it kufr to sin even when you know its a sin? For example, i know backbiting is a sin but if i still do it, is it kufr?

Thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Ansariyah
04-01-2021, 12:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Parisa
Good afternoon and assalamu alaikum. If anyone can answer this, that would be great and much appreciated!

Based on what ive read, kufr means acts of disbelief.

Q1. Does it also mean rejecting the words of allah is kufr?
Yes, this is kufr.

Q2. If it is kufr, then if someone says something haram is halal, are they doing kufr?
Yes, if they know that it is haram still they consider it halal, it is kufr.
Q3. Also, is it kufr to do sins? I know that we are all designed to sin and no one is perfect, but is it kufr to sin even when you know its a sin? For example, i know backbiting is a sin but if i still do it, is it kufr?
No, this isnt kufr. You dont get out of the fold of islam due to sins. If you know it is a sin, still you doing it, repent. You do it again, repent. But this wont be kufr until you consider it halal to do when in actual it's haram.

Parisa
04-01-2021, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=Yrvhere?;3039188]Yes, this is kufr.

Yes, if they know that it is haram still they consider it halal, it is kufr.

No, this isnt kufr. You dont get out of the fold of islam due to sins. If you know it is a sin, still you doing it, repent. You do it again, repent. But this wont be kufr until you consider it halal to do when in actual it's haram.

Jazakallah khair. Thanks a lot.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.