/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Scared im a disbeliever.

Parisa
04-01-2021, 07:07 PM
Assalamu alaikum everybody.
Im extremely worried so i beg someone.. Please help. I really dont know if im a disbeliever. I've heard that waswasa (whispers) from shaytan is fine, but im not sure about doubts. I have 2 questions:

Q1. Arent doubts and waswasa different? Should you also just not mind your doubts?

Next, Sometimes my mind suddenly says '' why couldnt allah have just done this differently? '' and sometimes my mind makes fun of some islamic things... I know allah does everything better than all of us and i know hes right, But though i know hes right all the time, i still kind of BELIEVE these doubts.. So this comes to my second question..

Q2. How can i stop believing these bad thoughts of islamic things and having doubts even if i know allah is always right? Its like my mind is so stubborn... Obviously allah is always right and i believe that, but i also believe allah couldve done things better.. I dont know how to fix this. I beg someone, please!
Does this also make me a disbeliever? I dont wanna be a disbeliever..

Thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
04-02-2021, 02:26 AM
Wa alaikum Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

The below video should clear things up. It's about how to deal with doubts and waswas
InshaAllah you'll find it reassuring. It's only 15 minutes so please do watch

Parisa
04-02-2021, 07:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
Wa alaikum Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

The below video should clear things up. It's about how to deal with doubts and waswas
InshaAllah you'll find it reassuring. It's only 15 minutes so please do watch

Much appreciation, but what if you are having thoughts that make you believe it? For example, your mind says something bad about the quran and not a doubt, but you agree. Why do i think like this and why do i agree to these horrid thoughts? I think its actually truly what i think but i want to think good about islam and i dont know how to change my mindset.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.