/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dhul Qarnayn could have existed long before our written history meaning pre-Ibrahim

Mountains
04-02-2021, 12:44 PM
I am of the opinion that mankind has walked earth hundred millions of years. I have spoken about this theory on this forum since it is the only independent intellectual place.

Long story short you can read it on this thread if you wanna know how I came to that conclusion
https://www.islamicboard.com/general...ml#post3021206

I am also of the opinion that many advanced civilizations have come and gone? The question is why don't we have any written history of this advanced civilizations? it is due to many ''re-set'' events that took place and what is re-set events you may wonder? It is something similar to what happened to the people of Noah it was a fully re-set event where mankind started from square zero and this event will also happen again during the release of Gog and Magog it will be a fully ''re-set'' event. This resets the clock again and have occured many times according to my theory. Allah himself says I have destroyed many generations after Aad. The quran details 6-7 destructions but clearly mentions there were many but in my opinion it could be in the 1000s upon 1000s if not 10000s upon 10000s could even be way more then that.

It takes a period of time for a civilization to form and become advanced civilization like ours. We are an advanced civilization. Example if you compare our civilization to the civilization of the prophet or the ancient israelites even the egyptians they were not advanced. But the civilizations predating them before a re-set happened were advanced and even more advanced then our current civilization since they had bigger craniums then us.

All this I mentioned is my personal theory..

Now back on topic and why I think Dhul Qarnayn existed outside of the last age(The oldest records we have of the last age is probably Ibrahim SA) He was born perhaps in the middle between our time and a reset event meaning perhaps 10000-20000 years before he was born a reset event took place that wiped out an advanced civilzation. Where mankind started from square zero.

I see alot of people say it is Alexander or some say Cyrus or what not but they are very wrong. We may have not looked closely at the verses themselves. It mentions him going to where the sun rises from and The sun rises on New Zealand and Samoa Islands and then it says he went to where the sunsets and he found it setting on dark murky water and that is Alaska could be either Gulf of Alaska or Berring sea along the end of Yukon river in Nunam Iqua that means lands end in native language. His third direction is not given for security reasons I don't think they wanna reveal where Gog and Magog is located for man will open it and no hints was given of that location like the two first adventures that were very specific.

it says they have provided him with all means and sound power. The dam which he build was made by mixing different metals and burning it very hot and using alot of man power and it was gigantic since it was blocking a passage between two mountains. If you look at it from logistical point of view? kings of the past couldn't build that since it's outside of their league except in our current industrial era. The Romans, Arabs, Ottomans, Greeks, Chinese, Egyptians, Assyrians, Persians, Babylonians or Sumerians couldn't build it meaning it could have only been done by an advanced civilization and could very well eclipse our current dams when we read into how vaste the construction was completely blocking passage between moutains shout with hot mixture of different metals.

Pin pointing his timeline is however impossible and there is no clue that can give you a hint of a possible timeline but the only hint it provides is that we can determine that he probably existed in the civilizations before the last age period. Where exactly is impossible to pin point either it could even be 10 to 20 resets before our time which could make the gap even much bigger to couple of million decades

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ExtraZlove
04-02-2021, 01:09 PM
Some say that there are other infinite earths behind the two vortices such as the Stargate in the center of the Antarctic and the arctic which leads back to infinite earths full of resources and animals and plants.
In the antarctica are the largest mountains on earth and the greatest amount of iron arguably dhûl qarnayin closed the door of the antarctic vortex so that the Magog and Gog do not pass through the vortex.
It is feared with global warming this iron barrier will be in the open air with the melting of the ice and the erosion will destroy the iron barrier and the Magog and Gog can pass towards our earth.

Mountains
04-02-2021, 01:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ExtraZlove
Some say that there are other infinite earths behind the two vortices such as the Stargate in the center of the Antarctic and the arctic which leads back to infinite earths full of resources and animals and plants.
In the antarctica are the largest mountains on earth and the greatest amount of iron arguably dhûl qarnayin closed the door of the antarctic vortex so that the Magog and Gog do not pass through the vortex.
It is feared with global warming this iron barrier will be in the open air with the melting of the ice and the erosion will destroy the iron barrier and the Magog and Gog can pass towards our earth.
When the Sahaba asked the prophet where he pointed towards the east and at that time he was in Medina. So east of Medina and honestly it could be many candidates and it was an isolated civilization. Could be an Island also! The strong candidates are Russia, China, Korean peninsula, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua and Japan. Could even be some other South asian countries but an isolated civilization leaves us with Japan, Siberia, New Zealand, Papua, Australia and could be other nearby islands. Everything far east is one way or another a potential host candidate of Gog and Magog's mountain.

ExtraZlove
04-02-2021, 01:45 PM
The earth's field has inverted about 300 times in the past 200 million years. The last reversal occurred 780,000 years ago and the last excursion 33,000 years ago, no one knows when the next will occur.I think dhûl qarnayin lived over 33,000 ago where antarctica was a hot continent and use its vortices to go to where the sun rises and sets.According to a hadith there are 4 kings who did this among them two believers dhûl qarnayin and solayman and two kofar namrod and other I do not remember his name.
There is also a hadith which mentions that Gog and Magog have an army of giants in some of its infinite lands they are taller than our universe and that they are afraid to go and put their feet on the mountains so as not to have bad if for that there is a hadith which says you cannot fight them and flee in the mountains.And in ancient times the ancient Egyptians built pyramids to hide from titans gog and magog like artificial mountains ...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
04-02-2021, 07:06 PM
The OP is on a false premise. To suggest that Dhul Qarnayn could have existed long before recorded history is going against what the Qur'an, its' tafsir and the ahadeeth tell us. But lets put these aside as the OP is suggesting that Dhul Qarnayn is Out Of History.

Surah al Kahf, was revealed as an answer to three questions the Jews of Yathrib posed to the Prophet Muhammad. One of those questions was about a man who travelled a greatr distance, whose story was full of intrigue. Allah answers that in from ayah 83 in Al Kahf with the opening of "And they ask you (Muhammad) about Dhul Qarnayn, say to them I shall relay to you a part of his story.

Was he really Out Of History?

The Jews of Yathrib clearly knew the story of Dhul Qarnayn. And why not, he is recorded in their scriptures. From Daniel 8 (the dream of BeKing Belshazzar which is interpreted by Daniel the Jewish prophet as "The Ram that you saw, with two horns is/are the King(s) of Media and Persia) and even in other passages, which identify him with Cyrus the Persian who though was not a Jew, was hailed as their messiah as he liberated the Jews from the oppressive rule of the Babylonians and returned them to their holy land and even suggested they go and rebuild Solomons temple (the masjid of its time).

There's a lot more to this, but for the sake of just setting this straight, I'll leave it here. The Jews knew who Dhul Qarnayn was - he is prophesied in their scriptures, they were liberated by him, and this is historical. And Allah knows best.

Mountains
04-03-2021, 12:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ExtraZlove
The earth's field has inverted about 300 times in the past 200 million years. The last reversal occurred 780,000 years ago and the last excursion 33,000 years ago, no one knows when the next will occur.I think dhûl qarnayin lived over 33,000 ago where antarctica was a hot continent and use its vortices to go to where the sun rises and sets.According to a hadith there are 4 kings who did this among them two believers dhûl qarnayin and solayman and two kofar namrod and other I do not remember his name.
There is also a hadith which mentions that Gog and Magog have an army of giants in some of its infinite lands they are taller than our universe and that they are afraid to go and put their feet on the mountains so as not to have bad if for that there is a hadith which says you cannot fight them and flee in the mountains.And in ancient times the ancient Egyptians built pyramids to hide from titans gog and magog like artificial mountains ...
At the time of the Prophet antarctica was not located in the east it was still north which cancels out antarctica and also the Pyramids were not bulid by the ancient egyptians but a civilization that predates them. According to their texts it was a civilization that was destroyed in a flood way before them build the pyramids and they repopulated the area after that reset. The Pyramids is an highly advanced powerplant one we only understood recently it was even to advanced for us to understand for the last 100 years but today we understand.

There could have been countless times of apocalyptic floods thru out history not just Noah's flood but we only have stories detailing that one but there could have been countless of these apocalyptic events since it was one of the effective ways to reset outside of Asteroids, comets, wars, volcanos and diseases.

format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
The OP is on a false premise. To suggest that Dhul Qarnayn could have existed long before recorded history is going against what the Qur'an, its' tafsir and the ahadeeth tell us. But lets put these aside as the OP is suggesting that Dhul Qarnayn is Out Of History.

Surah al Kahf, was revealed as an answer to three questions the Jews of Yathrib posed to the Prophet Muhammad. One of those questions was about a man who travelled a greatr distance, whose story was full of intrigue. Allah answers that in from ayah 83 in Al Kahf with the opening of "And they ask you (Muhammad) about Dhul Qarnayn, say to them I shall relay to you a part of his story.

Was he really Out Of History?

The Jews of Yathrib clearly knew the story of Dhul Qarnayn. And why not, he is recorded in their scriptures. From Daniel 8 (the dream of BeKing Belshazzar which is interpreted by Daniel the Jewish prophet as "The Ram that you saw, with two horns is/are the King(s) of Media and Persia) and even in other passages, which identify him with Cyrus the Persian who though was not a Jew, was hailed as their messiah as he liberated the Jews from the oppressive rule of the Babylonians and returned them to their holy land and even suggested they go and rebuild Solomons temple (the masjid of its time).

There's a lot more to this, but for the sake of just setting this straight, I'll leave it here. The Jews knew who Dhul Qarnayn was - he is prophesied in their scriptures, they were liberated by him, and this is historical. And Allah knows best.
Anything beyond Ibrahim is sort of outside of oral tradition or written history since Ibrahim SA's children are alive today. They first became a family then a tribe, and then tribes, and cities and then nations. Today you have the Adnani Arabs and jews. Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, UAE, Oman and the real jews not the east european jews are the progeny of Ibrahim. There is oral tradition within these tribes still active.

Whereas you have stories and timelines outside of written history in the Quran and Torah. Such as the story of Idrees, Noah, Adam, Qabil, Habil, Aad, Thamud, the people of the garden etc etc. All these stories are outside of written history era meaning they existed in civilizations way before our written history.

Cyrus came way after Ibrahim which completely cancels him out plus he didn't have the logisitcal means to construct that dam. There is no oral tradition or written tradition of him reaching every corner of the earth and I am talking about places like Alaska or Samoa islands. the furthest he could have reached is from north India and to the levant. Cyrus never even set foot on China, Europe or Arabia.

The Jews knew his mention from their books just like they knew about Idrees and Noah two characters who are outside of written history and not part of the last age but from earlier generations.

ExtraZlove
04-03-2021, 12:32 PM
حَتَّىٰ إِذَا فُتِحَتْ يَأْجُوجُ وَمَأْجُوجُ وَهُمْ مِّن كُلِّ حَدَبٍ يَنسِلُوج

Here it is mentioned that GOG and MAGOG will come from all places and this is possible with magnetic pole reversal, when reversing the poles move everywhere before reversingMay the prophet have mentioned the place closest to him where he will come from the east but in the quran the magog and gog will come from everywhere

ExtraZlove
04-03-2021, 12:35 PM
When the magnetic pole is reversed, the vortex which brings them back from other earth will also move.

Scimitar
04-03-2021, 03:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mountains
At the time of the Prophet... [/snip]

You don't know what you are saying. But that's ok. I mean, its perfectly fine to assume the Jews of Yathrib were referring to someone Out Of History who is not in their scriptures (sarcasm) in order to test the validity of Muhammad pbuh's prophethood :D sheesh

Have a nice day,

Revert alYunani
04-05-2021, 05:48 AM
With all the respect brothers you shouldnt be so sure about your opinions.Maybe none of you is correct.Its nice that we talk and research about these things,but the chances are this will only mess up with your minds and you probably wont go any closer to the truth so please be very skeptical.

The oldest recorded history of a city that we know is the city of Uruk,close to the city of Ur where Ibrahim as lived.We dont know much more than that,maybe a thing or two,but nothing specific.But Quran tells us that there were other nations,people of Thamud,people of Ad,other prophets,where did Adam and his children live,where were all the prophets who lived for hundreds of years? Surely they existed but we have nothing about them in our written history.
Just because it is in their scriptures doesnt make it part of history.We know from the Quran how the man was created,but we cant say we have recorded history since the moment of creation.
Great reset or not.Allahu Alem.Allah says He destroyed these nations,except for a chosen few,so you can count that as a reset.If a group of people is saved from a destroyed civilization,they surely big part of the technology is lost.But as i said,Allahu Alem.We cant be sure of anything except that there was history before our recorded history.

About Dhul Qarnayn.The wall he built was made of iron and copper.Iron age started around 1200 BC.So that makes Dhul Qarnayn at least at 1200BC.But we dont know any great empire with a leader that matches his profile.Chances are Cyrus the great wasnt him.Because Cyrus the great was zoroastrian and he conquered west and south,not west east and north.Alexander was clear pagan so no way it was him.
We dont know what ''met a people who had no shelter from the sun'' mean.Were there no trees were they lived,did they have no clothes,did they have no houses,no hills.We have no idea.
So a guy who builds a wall out of iron and copper to last for thousands of years,which we have no idea how to make today,means he knows what he is doing.And probably he has advanced technology to do that.And the people who had no shelter from the son could make blocks of iron? Seems like advanced technology to me.But what actually happened and when it happened only Allah knows.

So just take everything with a pinch of salt and dont dwell too much like the brother saying egyptians built the pyramids to hide from titans.SubhanAllah what is this.It will take you out of reality and your true purpose.

Btw i recommend the videos of shayk Imran Hossein about these topics.He makes amazing escatology especially about the end of times and cryptocurrency.I was amazed.

Scimitar
04-05-2021, 01:42 PM
Shaikh Imran is one of my teachers. I’ve also had the pleasure to film him on quite a few occasions.

you’ll be surprised to know some things which he doesn’t put into videos.

that’s why it’s better to read the books he publishes.

EDIT: On a side note, I bought this recently. Published by Brill. It's written by non Muslims about the barrier of Dhul Qarnayn. They attempt to chart the journey which Sallam al Tarjumani undertook to locate hte barrier. A task given to him by Khaliph Al Watiq who dreamt the barrier had fallen and was worried that Ya'juj and Ma'juj were a very real threat at that time. He died within a few years of tasking Sallam to locate the barrier.

Some of you may well know that I have been studying surah al Kahf and surah al Anbiyah’s verses about Dhul Qarnayn and yajuj majuj (gog magog) since 2001. That’s an on and off study of 20 years. My reason for studying this is largely down to the fact that it remains one of the historical mysteries which is spoken of in the Quran and it has peaked my curiosity especially in light of eschatology (end times prophecy regarding gog magog in particular). With so much propaganda from the Christian missionary camps, so much secrecy from the Jewish quarter and so little scholarship on the verses from the Muslim sphere, I felt compelled in attempting to find the truth behind a story spanning (in my opinion) since the 6th century BCE. That’s almost 2 and a half millennia. I’ve gone through a lot of reading material. My bookshelf is literally full of books on this topic, from ibn fadhlan’s fantastical adventures all the way thru to Hamdi bin Hamza al Sureiseri al Johani’s confuddled but genius works and more or less everything in between. In the process of reading peer reviews on this topic, such as the journal of Central Asia studies, I found I had to also learn some geological basics in order to read the language of academia and get a better grasp on possible locations for an iron barrier in the old world.

This book is unique. I’ve read the online pdf version which is heavily abridged, and with large chunks omitted including cartographical data and images. Still, it provided a step by step follow through of Sallam the interpreters mission (given to him by Khaliph Al Watiq after he dreamt of the barrier) to locate the barrier which Dhul Qarnayn built, and the fantastical adventure he embarked upon risking life and limb in search of it. Of the 50 or so men he left with, only a handful returned and the story they came back with... well, dare I say, sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

This book attempts to trace every step of Sallam’s journey and is a modern masterpiece on this topic. The reason for its costly purchase is that it is a very specialist book published in limited quantity by one of the most reputable publishing houses in the academic world, “Brill”. Truth be told I have been wanting to purchase this book since 2014 which is when my attention was first drawn to it - but I wasn’t able to justify the expense at that time as I was unemployed. Alhamdulillah, a few weeks ago I was talking to my wife about this book and she told me to get it - may Allah bless her Ameen - and so, by the will of God very soon my collection of books relating to this topic will be greatly embellished with this amazing new addition in shaa Allah.

What's worthy of note here is that the book is "dedicated to the unjustly enclosed"... that should raise a few eyebrows. Andrea Schmidt and Emery Van Donzel did a great job giving us an insight into the region which Gog and Magog inhabited on earth and further, the variant locations of the barrier as well. And not just from Sallam's journey but multiple accounts of eye witnesses through history.

So why are you guys attempting to explain the story as something out of a sci-fi novel? Prehistoric, alien, etc? didn't you know, the truth is stranger than fiction?

Attachment 7139Attachment 7140

mohammdkopa
02-22-2023, 11:07 PM
i would relay like to talk to you in is there a way that we can talk?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.