/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Unhappy with a marriage proposal!

iammuslim98
04-05-2021, 06:06 AM
Aoa. I received a marriage proposal. My parents loved it. I don't. Apart from not being financially stable, the guy does not even have a job but due to my age and my parent's age, they are pressuring me into saying yes. I have no other way out. Please pray that i get what i want. It is a humble request. Please .i dont want this, but i cant say no.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FinalNyc
04-05-2021, 01:49 PM
I'm praying for you. Don't lose hope. We never know what tomorrow will bring.

iammuslim98
04-05-2021, 03:31 PM
I have no other option.. Either i say ys, or my father has asked me to leave his house.

SintoDinto
04-05-2021, 07:38 PM
you didnt happen to meet this fellow in a philosophy class in a community college, did you? if so, i sense it's me the turkish guy from the us state of georgia. please tell your parents i respect your choice.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
iammuslim98
04-06-2021, 02:30 PM
If it were a Turkish guy I would accept readily. Its not you.

SintoDinto
04-06-2021, 05:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iammuslim98
If it were a Turkish guy I would accept readily. Its not you.
know your rights. forced marriage is absolutely forbidden in islam. the prophet saws declared a woman's marriage null and void on the spot due to her complaining it was forced. he saws also said marriage is not valid without the woman's consent. (i dont remember the wording, but the wording was different for a virgin woman and a widow or divorcee but it's still the same)

SoldierAmatUllah
04-06-2021, 05:58 PM
In my duas

Btw,if he's goodlooking & practicing muslim then say yes no matter what

SoldierAmatUllah
04-06-2021, 06:02 PM

Silas
04-06-2021, 11:26 PM
did your father explain why this man would be a good choice?

Avis
04-07-2021, 01:37 AM
Stand your ground if you really don't like this man. No one, not your father or mother, have a right to force you to marry someone you don't want. Your father is most likely trying to scare you into the marriage, even if he isn't, you can always find a job and provide for yourself until you find someone you like. Yes, its difficult, but if you rely on Allah, He will open a path for you. I'd go so far as to invite your local Imam/Sheikh to your home so he can talk some sense into your parents.

If you were to marry this man, you'd probably have to end up working anyways just because he isn't employed. And think of the long term consequences, you'll end up resenting your father and this man for the rest of your life. My mother was forced to marry and she was miserable for 30+ years. She took her frustrations out on her children, abusing us physically and mentally while she went out to do lots of haram things. The shaytaan can manipulate you like he did her just by using your anger and suffering against you.

If you have to, go to your masjid and see if they can connect you with a different man that you may like. What country are you in, if you don't mind me asking?

xboxisdead
04-07-2021, 03:03 AM
I will answer this so all sides get their right.

A) The parents have no right to threaten their children if they don't marry such and such person.
B) The parents have no right to kick their children out of the house, especially a daughter, if he or she refuses or want nothing to do with that person.
C) If your main focus on this men is financial, while have other great attributes, including religious commitments, but is poor and that put you off, then you have right not to marry. For the other guy whom you refuse to marry, if he holds great qualities, including religious commitment it is better that he doesn't marry you. He deserves a woman who loves him and take him for his attributes outside the scope of materialistic and worldly gain. In that regard, you re doing that poor man a great favor by not marrying and your parents even more so should not force you to marry him. Not only will they oppress you but they will oppress this man who deserve better treatment and a good wife and that is not fair for him to be married to you. I pray that you find a man who is working and have good money (as that is your main focus or first thing you look for in a man), and if that man is of good character and good religious commitment, I pray for him that he find a good religious, saleh wife that gives him his right to the full that in old age he have nothing to complain about his wife and vice versa to the wife that marries him.

In the end, your parents approach is wrong and hara'am and is not acceptable, and no parent have A RIGHT TO FORCE his or her child to marriage.

iammuslim98
04-10-2021, 12:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead
I will answer this so all sides get their right.

A) The parents have no right to threaten their children if they don't marry such and such person.
B) The parents have no right to kick their children out of the house, especially a daughter, if he or she refuses or want nothing to do with that person.
C) If your main focus on this men is financial, while have other great attributes, including religious commitments, but is poor and that put you off, then you have right not to marry. For the other guy whom you refuse to marry, if he holds great qualities, including religious commitment it is better that he doesn't marry you. He deserves a woman who loves him and take him for his attributes outside the scope of materialistic and worldly gain. In that regard, you re doing that poor man a great favor by not marrying and your parents even more so should not force you to marry him. Not only will they oppress you but they will oppress this man who deserve better treatment and a good wife and that is not fair for him to be married to you. I pray that you find a man who is working and have good money (as that is your main focus or first thing you look for in a man), and if that man is of good character and good religious commitment, I pray for him that he find a good religious, saleh wife that gives him his right to the full that in old age he have nothing to complain about his wife and vice versa to the wife that marries him.

In the end, your parents approach is wrong and hara'am and is not acceptable, and no parent have A RIGHT TO FORCE his or her child to marriage.

He is not religious either. I found him rather stubborn, but all are men like that? Finances is not an issue with me. I am just worried whether he will make me work. Because that's how it is with his mother. She works,while the father stays at home and do nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by Silas
did your father explain why this man would be a good choice?
No, all he said was i have had enough. want to be fre.

iammuslim98
04-10-2021, 12:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Avis
Stand your ground if you really don't like this man. No one, not your father or mother, have a right to force you to marry someone you don't want. Your father is most likely trying to scare you into the marriage, even if he isn't, you can always find a job and provide for yourself until you find someone you like. Yes, its difficult, but if you rely on Allah, He will open a path for you. I'd go so far as to invite your local Imam/Sheikh to your home so he can talk some sense into your parents.

If you were to marry this man, you'd probably have to end up working anyways just because he isn't employed. And think of the long term consequences, you'll end up resenting your father and this man for the rest of your life. My mother was forced to marry and she was miserable for 30+ years. She took her frustrations out on her children, abusing us physically and mentally while she went out to do lots of haram things. The shaytaan can manipulate you like he did her just by using your anger and suffering against you.

If you have to, go to your masjid and see if they can connect you with a different man that you may like. What country are you in, if you don't mind me asking?

Aoa. I am from South Asia . We dont have the system of girls going to mosques etc And women really dont have any rights here either. I already resent my dad for a lot of things. I don't wanto bethankless to Allah. What if this is the last guy. What if no more proposals come.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
Aoa. I think i am overthinking it. The thought of being with someone for the rest of my life. and then eternity as well just baffles me. We hardly know eachother. What if i am unhappy. or he is unhappy with me. What if he falls in love with someone else afterwards, or i do? Then what?

Avis
04-10-2021, 02:05 PM
Aoa. I am from South Asia . We dont have the system of girls going to mosques etc And women really dont have any rights here either. I already resent my dad for a lot of things. I don't wanto bethankless to Allah. What if this is the last guy. What if no more proposals come.

- - - Updated - - -

Aoa. I think i am overthinking it. The thought of being with someone for the rest of my life. and then eternity as well just baffles me. We hardly know eachother. What if i am unhappy. or he is unhappy with me. What if he falls in love with someone else afterwards, or i do? Then what?

I can't pretend to know the struggles that come with being from South Asia, but I hope Allah makes it easy for you. Do you still live there or did you move to a western country?

It is not being thankless to Allah when you refuse to marry someone you don't like. As a woman, you have a right to marry a man that is good in character and able to financially support you. If he can't, there is zero wrong in you not wanting him. You have a right to stability. If he was just poor, but working and trying, I would suggest you maybe get to know him better and then decide.

You don't know what the future entails. He may be the last guy or he may not be, you just need to trust in Allah and pray to Him that He guides you. Make salat al istikhara and beg Allah to guide you to make the right choice.

Personally, I don't believe in love at first sight, I believe that it's actually lust at first sight and then we learn to love one another over time. So it is possible that if you marry this man you may come to love him, it's just that no one should ever force someone to marry. The choice should be entirely up to you, not your parents. I don't think you're over thinking it, I think you're just scared, which is natural, especially when it comes to arranged marriages. Arranged marriages aren't a bad thing if both parties agree to it and do their best to support one another, but the fact that this man isn't even working and is looking to marry is raising some red flags.

Have you spoken to him? Did you ask him what he plans to do for finances? Is he in school or is he just a lazy bum? If he is a lazy bum, I recommend you tell him you will only marry him in a year or two, only if he gets his act together. You're not outright rejecting him, but you are giving yourself more time to find another match.

iammuslim98
04-10-2021, 04:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Avis
I can't pretend to know the struggles that come with being from South Asia, but I hope Allah makes it easy for you. Do you still live there or did you move to a western country?

It is not being thankless to Allah when you refuse to marry someone you don't like. As a woman, you have a right to marry a man that is good in character and able to financially support you. If he can't, there is zero wrong in you not wanting him. You have a right to stability. If he was just poor, but working and trying, I would suggest you maybe get to know him better and then decide.

You don't know what the future entails. He may be the last guy or he may not be, you just need to trust in Allah and pray to Him that He guides you. Make salat al istikhara and beg Allah to guide you to make the right choice.

Personally, I don't believe in love at first sight, I believe that it's actually lust at first sight and then we learn to love one another over time. So it is possible that if you marry this man you may come to love him, it's just that no one should ever force someone to marry. The choice should be entirely up to you, not your parents. I don't think you're over thinking it, I think you're just scared, which is natural, especially when it comes to arranged marriages. Arranged marriages aren't a bad thing if both parties agree to it and do their best to support one another, but the fact that this man isn't even working and is looking to marry is raising some red flags.

Have you spoken to him? Did you ask him what he plans to do for finances? Is he in school or is he just a lazy bum? If he is a lazy bum, I recommend you tell him you will only marry him in a year or two, only if he gets his act together. You're not outright rejecting him, but you are giving yourself more time to find another match.

I live in South Asia, trying hard to leave,but invain. And i cant say no. I am afraid my dad will throw me out, he has done multiple times before.

xboxisdead
04-10-2021, 05:29 PM
He is not religious either. I found him rather stubborn, but all are men like that? Finances is not an issue with me. I am just worried whether he will make me work. Because that's how it is with his mother. She works,while the father stays at home and do nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

No, all he said was i have had enough. want to be fre.
Everything else is irrelevant once you told me he is not religious. Your father is not fulfilling is duty as been your walli by forcing marrying to any Joe just so he can be "free". What is this about "free" with your children? You are a parent and as such there is no such thing as been free. If you don't want the responsibility of been a parent, do not get married and do not have children. Then you are free. Your father is 100% wrong on this and you have 100% not to get married.

That being said, lots of new modern men are taught when they where little boys that there is no real gender difference or gender role. Lots of boys see in movies, cartoons and video games that women dominate with iron fist and they are strong, powerful, capable to handle roles that was once considered male roles and man of these boys have being taught that women HATE playing traditional gender role. That a woman want a man to be sensitive, to cry, to be emotional, to stay home and raise the children while she goes out to work. As days and years pass by, with enforcement of transsexuals' at school, homosexuality's and boys getting molested at a high rate in additional to feminism, liberalism and democrats you will find it as passing days, harder and harder to find the traditional gender role that you seek. I am saying this, so that once you find a good man, who is decent, religious, committed, who believes that a man should go out and earn his keep while the woman stays home, take care of the house and raise children, and he puts you above his needs, and he is very religious, that you jump the wagon and take him even if he is not so handsome and rich. You take him, even if he is poor, but hard working because in the end, sustenance comes from Allah alone and Allah is the one who will make a person rich or poor. You don't know, next year after marrying such a man he could be the richest man in the world due to the proper intention you both married each other for.

Now, if you are the type who wants to bark orders around the house and get the whip at your husband, I suggest you be just when you do that. If you want to lead, lead in one condition that you agree to these terms:\

A) The husband does not pay for mahir or wedding. You pay for wedding instead.
B) The husband stays home and take care of the children, while you go outside and work. Sometimes, you may need to work Saturday and Sunday to provide for the house and family. Expect to wake up as early as 5:00 AM to go to work and not come back until 7:00 PM or 10:00 PM if the situation arises.
C) The husband will be playing the kids, taking them to school, interacting with them, cooking a good meal for you, making sure the house is clean for you and rubbing your feet when you come home. You will be the boss and leading the house. If you like this gender reversal role, the husband will be submissive to you, will obey you and do his best to please you. You will be the qayama of the house and not him. However, you will also need to lift heavy objects and be ready to defend the family with your life in case a criminal comes into the home
D) Your money is the families money and his money belongs to him. In case a divorce happens, he have full custodial right to the children. They go to him immediately and if they need a female energy at a young age, they will be taken care of his mother and female family line. You can come and visit the children by setting a schedule and time setting. He can take the children and travel any place in the world, it is your responsibility to make sure to visit them where ever he takes them and you have to financially support the children.

However, here you get power and authority and right for divorce. You can do this role or the role that Allah assigned for the sexes. It is up to you in future relationship.

Avis
04-10-2021, 06:04 PM
I live in South Asia, trying hard to leave,but invain. And i cant say no. I am afraid my dad will throw me out, he has done multiple times before.
Do Salat Al Istikhara and beg Allah to guide you. May He make it easy for you. Where did you go when you were kicked out before? Do you have no family you can stay with? Is it possible to get a job and sustain yourself? Is your potential spouse a good man, just poor and jobless? Could you speak to him and have him make it look like he is the one who wants to back out?

iammuslim98
04-11-2021, 05:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by FinalNyc
I'm praying for you. Don't lose hope. We never know what tomorrow will bring.
Inknow tomorrow will bring pain. Everything has been finalised.

iammuslim98
04-11-2021, 05:18 AM
Everything else is irrelevant once you told me he is not religious. Your father is not fulfilling is duty as been your walli by forcing marrying to any Joe just so he can be "free". What is this about "free" with your children? You are a parent and as such there is no such thing as been free. If you don't want the responsibility of been a parent, do not get married and do not have children. Then you are free. Your father is 100% wrong on this and you have 100% not to get married.

That being said, lots of new modern men are taught when they where little boys that there is no real gender difference or gender role. Lots of boys see in movies, cartoons and video games that women dominate with iron fist and they are strong, powerful, capable to handle roles that was once considered male roles and man of these boys have being taught that women HATE playing traditional gender role. That a woman want a man to be sensitive, to cry, to be emotional, to stay home and raise the children while she goes out to work. As days and years pass by, with enforcement of transsexuals' at school, homosexuality's and boys getting molested at a high rate in additional to feminism, liberalism and democrats you will find it as passing days, harder and harder to find the traditional gender role that you seek. I am saying this, so that once you find a good man, who is decent, religious, committed, who believes that a man should go out and earn his keep while the woman stays home, take care of the house and raise children, and he puts you above his needs, and he is very religious, that you jump the wagon and take him even if he is not so handsome and rich. You take him, even if he is poor, but hard working because in the end, sustenance comes from Allah alone and Allah is the one who will make a person rich or poor. You don't know, next year after marrying such a man he could be the richest man in the world due to the proper intention you both married each other for.

Now, if you are the type who wants to bark orders around the house and get the whip at your husband, I suggest you be just when you do that. If you want to lead, lead in one condition that you agree to these terms:\

A) The husband does not pay for mahir or wedding. You pay for wedding instead.
B) The husband stays home and take care of the children, while you go outside and work. Sometimes, you may need to work Saturday and Sunday to provide for the house and family. Expect to wake up as early as 5:00 AM to go to work and not come back until 7:00 PM or 10:00 PM if the situation arises.
C) The husband will be playing the kids, taking them to school, interacting with them, cooking a good meal for you, making sure the house is clean for you and rubbing your feet when you come home. You will be the boss and leading the house. If you like this gender reversal role, the husband will be submissive to you, will obey you and do his best to please you. You will be the qayama of the house and not him. However, you will also need to lift heavy objects and be ready to defend the family with your life in case a criminal comes into the home
D) Your money is the families money and his money belongs to him. In case a divorce happens, he have full custodial right to the children. They go to him immediately and if they need a female energy at a young age, they will be taken care of his mother and female family line. You can come and visit the children by setting a schedule and time setting. He can take the children and travel any place in the world, it is your responsibility to make sure to visit them where ever he takes them and you have to financially support the children.

However, here you get power and authority and right for divorce. You can do this role or the role that Allah assigned for the sexes. It is up to you in future relationship.
I think you didn't get my point..

xboxisdead
04-11-2021, 05:29 AM
I think you didn't get my point..

I understand where you are coming from. Your rights are not protected. Your parents don't respect you as a person, your father is exhausted from being a dad, and they are forcing you to get married to a man you don't want or love and he is not even a religious man and in addition to that you may fear he is lazy and will force you to work while he stays home and do nothing.

It is already being cleared sister that your parents have obsoletely no right to force you to marriage.

xboxisdead
04-11-2021, 05:33 AM
Oh, also....your father have no right to kick you out because you don't want to get married. IT IS HIS DUTY TO WORK FOR YOU and provide for you and PROTECT YOU and make sure you have a comfortable home and life.

iammuslim98
04-11-2021, 09:53 AM
I understand where you are coming from. Your rights are not protected. Your parents don't respect you as a person, your father is exhausted from being a dad, and they are forcing you to get married to a man you don't want or love and he is not even a religious man and in addition to that you may fear he is lazy and will force you to work while he stays home and do nothing.

It is already being cleared sister that your parents have obsoletely no right to force you to marriage.
Yes. But i have accepted my fate. No matter how much u plan, or pray, or make effort. Fate is inevitable...

Amatullah_M
04-11-2021, 01:32 PM
Asalamu alaykum sis,

I hope this finds you in the best of iman and health.

I would say praying to Allah swt and ask Allah for best way out. Also please remember to remind respectful to your parents. I know it easy said then done but think about it. Maybe this is your test. Maybe Allah swt is testing you with this to see how your deal with it. Am not saying agree with your father but put trust in Allah swt.

May I ask? Do you pray your 5 daily salat?

How is your relationship with Allah swt?

Allah swt says in Surah Al Baqarah

وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُم بِشَىْءٍ مِّنَ ٱلْخَوْفِ وَٱلْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِّنَ ٱلْأَمْوَٰلِ وَٱلْأَنفُسِ وَٱلثَّمَرَٰتِ ۗ وَبَشِّرِ ٱلصَّٰبِرِينَ

155. Walanabluwannakum bishayin mina alkhawfi waaljooAAi wanaqsin mina alamwali waalanfusi waalththamarati wabashshiri alssabireena

Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere,

ٱلَّذِينَ إِذَآ أَصَٰبَتْهُم مُّصِيبَةٌ قَالُوٓا۟ إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّآ إِلَيْهِ رَٰجِعُونَ
156. Allatheena itha asabathum museebatun qaloo inna lillahi wainna ilayhi rajiAAoona

Who say, when afflicted with calamity: "To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return":-

iammuslim98
04-12-2021, 10:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatullah_M
Asalamu alaykum sis,

I hope this finds you in the best of iman and health.

I would say praying to Allah swt and ask Allah for best way out. Also please remember to remind respectful to your parents. I know it easy said then done but think about it. Maybe this is your test. Maybe Allah swt is testing you with this to see how your deal with it. Am not saying agree with your father but put trust in Allah swt.

May I ask? Do you pray your 5 daily salat?

How is your relationship with Allah swt?

Allah swt says in Surah Al Baqarah

وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُم بِشَىْءٍ مِّنَ ٱلْخَوْفِ وَٱلْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِّنَ ٱلْأَمْوَٰلِ وَٱلْأَنفُسِ وَٱلثَّمَرَٰتِ ۗ وَبَشِّرِ ٱلصَّٰبِرِينَ

155. Walanabluwannakum bishayin mina alkhawfi waaljooAAi wanaqsin mina alamwali waalanfusi waalththamarati wabashshiri alssabireena

Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere,

ٱلَّذِينَ إِذَآ أَصَٰبَتْهُم مُّصِيبَةٌ قَالُوٓا۟ إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّآ إِلَيْهِ رَٰجِعُونَ
156. Allatheena itha asabathum museebatun qaloo inna lillahi wainna ilayhi rajiAAoona

Who say, when afflicted with calamity: "To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return":-
Aoa.what should i ddo? Do i keep doing dua to Allah? Or should i just accept my fate?

Amatullah_M
04-12-2021, 02:29 PM
Aoa.what should i ddo? Do i keep doing dua to Allah? Or should i just accept my fate?

Asalamu alaykum sis,

Please try to do this as much as you can and I ask Allah swt to make it easy for you.

1 Make your daily salah.

2 make time to read the Quran If it’s not a part of your daily routine, begin with only a few minutes a day. Start small and then gradually increase. It won’t seem so dramatic and feel burdensome that way. Time will in shaa Allah expand for you eventually. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “Such a person (who) recites the Qur’an and masters it by heart, will be with the noble righteous scribes (in Heaven). And such a person (who) exerts himself to learn the Qur’an by heart, and recites it with great difficulty, will have a double reward.” [Bukhari]

3 evening and morning duas.
Allah also says

{يا أيها الذين آمنوا اذكروا الله ذكرا كثيرا وسبحوه بكرة وأصيلا}

(Believers, remember Allah a great deal, and glorify Him morning and evening) [4].

( you should engage in verbal utterances of Dhikr. Whenever you are free, for example, in the car, cooking, doing chores, you can gain reward by saying Dhikr like “Subhan Allah” and “Alhamdu lillah”.

4 Use kind words with your parents. ( وَوَصَّيْنَا ٱلْإِنسَٰنَ بِوَٰلِدَيْهِ حَمَلَتْهُ أُمُّهُۥ وَهْنًا عَلَىٰ وَهْنٍ وَفِصَٰلُهُۥ فِى عَامَيْنِ أَنِ ٱشْكُرْ لِى وَلِوَٰلِدَيْكَ إِلَىَّ ٱلْمَصِيرُ) 13:14 14. And We have enjoined on man (to be good) to his parents: in travail upon travail did his mother bear him, and in years twain was his weaning: (hear the command), "Show gratitude to Me and to thy parents: to Me is (thy final) Goal.

Prophet Muhammad reinforced the duty to be kind to parents. A companion of the Prophet once asked him which of the many good deeds a man can do is the most loved by God. Prophet Muhammad answered him by saying, “To offer the prayer in its proper time”. The companion then asked, “And what is next?” to which Prophet Muhammad replied, “To be good and dutiful to your parents…”[1]. The responsibility to be kind and good to parents comes right after the greatest duty in Islam, the prayer.

Every night before you go to sleep forgive everyone who has ever wronged
You knownly or unknowingly.

Allah said:

خُذِ الْعَفْوَ وَأْمُرْ بِالْعُرْفِ وَأَعْرِضْ عَنِ الْجَاهِلِينَ

Show forgiveness, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the ignorant.

Surat Al-A’raf 7:199

And Allah said:

وَإِنَّ السَّاعَةَ لَآتِيَةٌ ۖ فَاصْفَحِ الصَّفْحَ الْجَمِيلَ

Verily, the Hour is coming, so forgive them with gracious forgiveness.

SuratAl-Hijr 15:85

iammuslim98
04-13-2021, 04:56 PM
Asalamu alaykum sis,

Please try to do this as much as you can and I ask Allah swt to make it easy for you.

1 Make your daily salah.

2 make time to read the Quran If it’s not a part of your daily routine, begin with only a few minutes a day. Start small and then gradually increase. It won’t seem so dramatic and feel burdensome that way. Time will in shaa Allah expand for you eventually. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “Such a person (who) recites the Qur’an and masters it by heart, will be with the noble righteous scribes (in Heaven). And such a person (who) exerts himself to learn the Qur’an by heart, and recites it with great difficulty, will have a double reward.” [Bukhari]

3 evening and morning duas.
Allah also says

{يا أيها الذين آمنوا اذكروا الله ذكرا كثيرا وسبحوه بكرة وأصيلا}

(Believers, remember Allah a great deal, and glorify Him morning and evening) [4].

( you should engage in verbal utterances of Dhikr. Whenever you are free, for example, in the car, cooking, doing chores, you can gain reward by saying Dhikr like “Subhan Allah” and “Alhamdu lillah”.

4 Use kind words with your parents. ( وَوَصَّيْنَا ٱلْإِنسَٰنَ بِوَٰلِدَيْهِ حَمَلَتْهُ أُمُّهُۥ وَهْنًا عَلَىٰ وَهْنٍ وَفِصَٰلُهُۥ فِى عَامَيْنِ أَنِ ٱشْكُرْ لِى وَلِوَٰلِدَيْكَ إِلَىَّ ٱلْمَصِيرُ) 13:14 14. And We have enjoined on man (to be good) to his parents: in travail upon travail did his mother bear him, and in years twain was his weaning: (hear the command), "Show gratitude to Me and to thy parents: to Me is (thy final) Goal.

Prophet Muhammad reinforced the duty to be kind to parents. A companion of the Prophet once asked him which of the many good deeds a man can do is the most loved by God. Prophet Muhammad answered him by saying, “To offer the prayer in its proper time”. The companion then asked, “And what is next?” to which Prophet Muhammad replied, “To be good and dutiful to your parents…”[1]. The responsibility to be kind and good to parents comes right after the greatest duty in Islam, the prayer.

Every night before you go to sleep forgive everyone who has ever wronged
You knownly or unknowingly.

Allah said:

خُذِ الْعَفْوَ وَأْمُرْ بِالْعُرْفِ وَأَعْرِضْ عَنِ الْجَاهِلِينَ

Show forgiveness, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the ignorant.

Surat Al-A’raf 7:199

And Allah said:

وَإِنَّ السَّاعَةَ لَآتِيَةٌ ۖ فَاصْفَحِ الصَّفْحَ الْجَمِيلَ

Verily, the Hour is coming, so forgive them with gracious forgiveness.

SuratAl-Hijr 15:85
AOA. thank you...i am doing dua continuously

Al-Ansariyah
04-13-2021, 06:30 PM
AOA. thank you...i am doing dua continuously
Keep going and make lots of dua at tahajjud this ramadan and hope the best from Allah. May Allah make you steadfast on islam. Ameen.

السلام عليكم ورحمةالله وبركاته

iammuslim98
04-19-2021, 02:02 AM

Aoa. They dont listen they think because they feed me gave birth to me, have right to do whatever they want. I tried talking to my mother but she took ssome meds and wento sleep.. Didnt even wakeup for sahoor.

xboxisdead
04-19-2021, 03:37 AM
Aoa. They dont listen they think because they feed me gave birth to me, have right to do whatever they want. I tried talking to my mother but she took ssome meds and wento sleep.. Didnt even wakeup for sahoor.
Tell them that you will use the logic against them (don't tell them that, just use the logic against them). If they fed you, gave birth to you, tell them that Allah(Subhanahu Wa Talaa) created them and give them that ability to give birth, and Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) is the one who created the soul. Giving birth to a baby without a soul..is like giving birth to a sack of meat. Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) is the one who shaped the body, he is the one who created the child, gave life to it and even instilled intelligence to the child. Allah(Subhanahu Wa Talaa) is the one who gives sustenance so in the end you don't belong to your parents and the parents don't own you. You are the property of Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) and so are they. Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) have entrusted them to take care of you, but also they will be questioned and they will be punished if they oppress you. You have right to marry and you have right to refusal of marriage. If they don't stop soon and repent then they will be questioned and even punished heavily for doing haraam and oppressing you. Remind them to fear Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) if they are truly a believing Muslim.

xboxisdead
04-19-2021, 03:43 AM
Let us put it simple. If you don't want to ever get married, ever, ever, ever and prefer hoor al-ein instead, you have full right to that. You can tell them, that it is pointless if I get married if I end up in hellfire and if I will enter paradise I want a hoor al-ein instead of a man from this world. You could do that. So you could tell me that you want that option open to you that is why you don't want to get married. You could do that also. Lots of women do that. However, if you ever wish to go that route you cannot have children from your own and you agree with the term that you will not be a mother. You will not enjoy child birthing, have the power of a mother, have the reward of the paradise under your feet and the ability to enter from seven doors of paradise by being the best wife to your husband. If you are willing to trade all of that for hoor al-ein or a man created for you in paradise as your husband, why not. That is your choice.

iammuslim98
04-20-2021, 11:25 PM

Aoa. I am too afraid to disobey my parents. Perhaps i deserve this.. I was never a good muslim, let alone a good daughter. Fate is inevitable. I am going to accept my fate.. Happiness is not meant for everyone

xboxisdead
04-21-2021, 12:32 AM
Aoa. I am too afraid to disobey my parents. Perhaps i deserve this.. I was never a good muslim, let alone a good daughter. Fate is inevitable. I am going to accept my fate.. Happiness is not meant for everyone
Just understand that is your own decision making. In that case, you should be happy with your choice, not be sad, don't complain about your parents and if should this marriage commence, you accepted this marriage willingly. Therefore, it is no longer a forced marriage. A forced marriage is a marriage where you are kicking and screaming and do not want to get married and they marry you to this person while saying no and still saying no and having hatred and anger and and and. In your case, you are saying I accept this (thus you agreed to the term) and just do what your parents say, thus now it is completely on your shoulder and your decision making.

Happiness is never forever. You are happy one day, sad another day, angry another day. Just remember, if you agree and marry him...now the responsibility of being a good wife and fulfilling his rights, up to and including intimacy falls on your shoulder to complete them. If you deny him his right to sleep with you, you are now a cursed woman until you repent and stop. You still have a chance to refuse and not do it even if they force you...because if you kick and scream and refuse and they marry you by force this marriage is not accepted.

iammuslim98
04-22-2021, 12:21 AM
Just understand that is your own decision making. In that case, you should be happy with your choice, not be sad, don't complain about your parents and if should this marriage commence, you accepted this marriage willingly. Therefore, it is no longer a forced marriage. A forced marriage is a marriage where you are kicking and screaming and do not want to get married and they marry you to this person while saying no and still saying no and having hatred and anger and and and. In your case, you are saying I accept this (thus you agreed to the term) and just do what your parents say, thus now it is completely on your shoulder and your decision making.

Happiness is never forever. You are happy one day, sad another day, angry another day. Just remember, if you agree and marry him...now the responsibility of being a good wife and fulfilling his rights, up to and including intimacy falls on your shoulder to complete them. If you deny him his right to sleep with you, you are now a cursed woman until you repent and stop. You still have a chance to refuse and not do it even if they force you...because if you kick and scream and refuse and they marry you by force this marriage is not accepted.

Aoa. It is still forced. I told my dad I didn't want to marry this guy he started giving me bad duas. Told my mum she said there is no more room for u in this house. My siblings aren't helping eithr. Keep telling me to say yes.
Well then I remain a cursed woman. Islam never really favored women anyway..why would this be any different.

xboxisdead
04-22-2021, 01:48 AM
Unbelievable how ungrateful women can be. Unbelievable. Everything Allah have given women and still she dares says to Allah that he have have given her nothing. She dares to say to her creator that he does not favor women. An entire surah titled women is not sufficient for her. The fact that women can handle diseases better than men could is still not sufficient for her. The fact that women excel in education better than men, is still not sufficient for her. The fact that Allah have given her the ability to give birth and is still not sufficient for her. The fact in Islam mothers given to be treated best of treatment three times over a father and that is still not sufficient for her. The fact that men dies faster than women and is still not sufficient for her. The fact that a man need to work like a slave to pay for an adult who he marries, and he have to pay mahir for an adult who is more than capable to do the same job if not better than him, and yet he still he have to work for her and she get to keep all her wealth and that is still not sufficient for her. No! She still believes Allah have given her the end of the stick. No parents are allowed to force a woman into marriage and if she says no, then it is no. Yet it is still not sufficient for her. No! The fact, that Allah does not work for his creation, that even if the parents curses you from the moon to the sky and back ten times over, it doesn't mean it will be answered. Especially, if they are in the wrong. It is forbidden to force your children into marriage, even if the parents curses them that curse may return back to the parents. Yet, what you typed above are dangerous words (and in Ramadaan too), you could be in a thin line leading to disbelieve. I have no right to say you disbelieved, but you are dangerously going in that direction. You are showing how ungrateful you are toward your creator and in addition to that, you are announcing to the world that Allah opppresses women. That is disbelieve and kufir if you believe in that. Your words above are implying that!

Islam does not favor women? Are you serious? Are you serious?? Instead of attacking the most perfect religion on Earth, perhaps you need to learn more about your deen and your rights before opening your mouth. Repent, renew your shahada, do istigfar, beg and ask Allah to forgive you. Never utter these words again and don't believe on them. You have bigger issues on your plate than your parents forcing you to marriage. Sister, if you really think the grass is greener on the other side, by all means go there. You will find that the ones who truly are oppressed as women are the non-Muslim women, even the feminist are living a miserable life. Allah knows the nature of male and female and have set roles that fit their nature best.

iammuslim98
04-22-2021, 10:40 AM
Unbelievable how ungrateful women can be. Unbelievable. Everything Allah have given women and still she dares says to Allah that he have have given her nothing. She dares to say to her creator that he does not favor women. An entire surah titled women is not sufficient for her. The fact that women can handle diseases better than men could is still not sufficient for her. The fact that women excel in education better than men, is still not sufficient for her. The fact that Allah have given her the ability to give birth and is still not sufficient for her. The fact in Islam mothers given to be treated best of treatment three times over a father and that is still not sufficient for her. The fact that men dies faster than women and is still not sufficient for her. The fact that a man need to work like a slave to pay for an adult who he marries, and he have to pay mahir for an adult who is more than capable to do the same job if not better than him, and yet he still he have to work for her and she get to keep all her wealth and that is still not sufficient for her. No! She still believes Allah have given her the end of the stick. No parents are allowed to force a woman into marriage and if she says no, then it is no. Yet it is still not sufficient for her. No! The fact, that Allah does not work for his creation, that even if the parents curses you from the moon to the sky and back ten times over, it doesn't mean it will be answered. Especially, if they are in the wrong. It is forbidden to force your children into marriage, even if the parents curses them that curse may return back to the parents. Yet, what you typed above are dangerous words (and in Ramadaan too), you could be in a thin line leading to disbelieve. I have no right to say you disbelieved, but you are dangerously going in that direction. You are showing how ungrateful you are toward your creator and in addition to that, you are announcing to the world that Allah opppresses women. That is disbelieve and kufir if you believe in that. Your words above are implying that!

Islam does not favor women? Are you serious? Are you serious?? Instead of attacking the most perfect religion on Earth, perhaps you need to learn more about your deen and your rights before opening your mouth. Repent, renew your shahada, do istigfar, beg and ask Allah to forgive you. Never utter these words again and don't believe on them. You have bigger issues on your plate than your parents forcing you to marriage. Sister, if you really think the grass is greener on the other side, by all means go there. You will find that the ones who truly are oppressed as women are the non-Muslim women, even the feminist are living a miserable life. Allah knows the nature of male and female and have set roles that fit their nature best.

Aoa, in your previous comment u said if a woman says no to her husband then she is cursed, no where does it say in any other religion that a woman should be constantly se*ually available and if she isnt, she is cursed,
talking about child birth, do you have even the slightest idea of how painful it is? women die during this, are left with permanent scars and what not. A man can has multiple wives, to this day, but in many societies a woman marryin post divorce is considered bad.before you bring in the argument that this is a social issue, who created society? who allowed people to have such a mind set?
And yeah, again with the primordial argument of how the western woman, esp the feminists are oppressed, might ellaborating it? also, there is this concept of mental torture, evne if the badduas do not materialize, a single bad word from the parent can be unbelievably traumatizing. I know, because i suffered all my life, resulting in the lowest selfesteem, resulting in me making some of the stupidest mistakes in life, one of them being unrealistic belief in dua. so brother, do not argue, when you are not a woman!

xboxisdead
04-22-2021, 05:23 PM
Aoa, in your previous comment u said if a woman says no to her husband then she is cursed, no where does it say in any other religion that a woman should be constantly se*ually available and if she isnt, she is cursed,
Let us put it this way, the nature of a man and you can observe it with non-Muslim men who don't believe in Allah and whose this world is his paradise, he doesn't want to get married anyways. Why would he marry to a woman who value depreciate as each day passes, where she gets fat, where she loses interest sexually to her partner, especially when she have children, who cut her hair short and who bad mouth her man everyday nonstop, nagging and belittling him? He better get new model each day. I am talking about non-Muslim man who live through carnal desires. To him, marriage holds zero benefit. Let us switch to here, in Islam he is shackled by his legs to take care of an adult person, to pamper her, to make her feel good when she goes through emotional mood swings, he is the one who is ordered to die for his family, ok? Is it too much to ask that you always look good for him? To fulfill his needs? Why in the world would he even marry you anyways if it is not to fulfill his sexual desires in halal way? Sure, to build family, etc, but priority 1st is to avoid him doing haraam. How many stories do you read where man masturbate, watch porn, etc? Why do you think that is a pandemic world wide? Because we make marriage too difficult and too not appealing for a man and the wife denies him sexual intimacy, naturally this is going to lead to haraam and then blame the man for not been able to control himself.

talking about child birth, do you have even the slightest idea of how painful it is?
And you got your reward for it. So stop complaining. You have full custody of the child (when divorce breaks), you have paradise underneath the feet of the mother, and you have right to be treated three times more than a father. Don't forget, this world is a prison and hardship for Muslims and paradise for non-Muslim. Every pain and suffering you get from child birthing to delivering to parenting your elevated higher in paradise and get rewarded for it and your sins are removed. Something no man have this privilege's to get. Yet your ungratefulness and ingratitude and complaining is repulsive at best.

women die during this
Then you die a shaheed. Stop complaining and celebrate. Every Muslim wants to die shaheed. What better honor to die delivering a child and end up shaheed like a man dying for the cause of Allah!

, are left with permanent scars
You should be proud of it. It is an honor. Much like men get bride getting scarred and deformed in battle and war, you should be proud getting deformed and scarred delivering a child. That scar is a gift, a trophy from Allah. You show again ungratefulness. I petty any man marrying you with such attitude.

and what not. A man can has multiple wives, to this day,
You have a problem with Allah's decree? How dare you have the audacity in objecting with Allah's command. Yet you call yourself a Muslim? Remember, there are rules to having multiple wives and few man are able to exercise it. But you have the nerve, the gall to object in the command of Allah (and in Ramadaan too). Who do you think you are? Listen up men, women like her should be avoided until she mature up and grow up. You sound like a little girl who have not passed age seven yet.

but in many societies a woman marryin post divorce is considered bad
That is because those societies are astray far from Islam not because of Islam. Learn your deen before you speak. Everything coming out of your mouth is from sheer ignorance.

I am not even going to bother with the rest of mummbling...I need to take a shower after reading your reply.

iammuslim98
04-22-2021, 11:11 PM
Let us put it this way, the nature of a man and you can observe it with non-Muslim men who don't believe in Allah and whose this world is his paradise, he doesn't want to get married anyways. Why would he marry to a woman who value depreciate as each day passes, where she gets fat, where she loses interest sexually to her partner, especially when she have children, who cut her hair short and who bad mouth her man everyday nonstop, nagging and belittling him? He better get new model each day. I am talking about non-Muslim man who live through carnal desires. To him, marriage holds zero benefit. Let us switch to here, in Islam he is shackled by his legs to take care of an adult person, to pamper her, to make her feel good when she goes through emotional mood swings, he is the one who is ordered to die for his family, ok? Is it too much to ask that you always look good for him? To fulfill his needs? Why in the world would he even marry you anyways if it is not to fulfill his sexual desires in halal way? Sure, to build family, etc, but priority 1st is to avoid him doing haraam. How many stories do you read where man masturbate, watch porn, etc? Why do you think that is a pandemic world wide? Because we make marriage too difficult and too not appealing for a man and the wife denies him sexual intimacy, naturally this is going to lead to haraam and then blame the man for not been able to control himself.

And you got your reward for it. So stop complaining. You have full custody of the child (when divorce breaks), you have paradise underneath the feet of the mother, and you have right to be treated three times more than a father. Don't forget, this world is a prison and hardship for Muslims and paradise for non-Muslim. Every pain and suffering you get from child birthing to delivering to parenting your elevated higher in paradise and get rewarded for it and your sins are removed. Something no man have this privilege's to get. Yet your ungratefulness and ingratitude and complaining is repulsive at best.

Then you die a shaheed. Stop complaining and celebrate. Every Muslim wants to die shaheed. What better honor to die delivering a child and end up shaheed like a man dying for the cause of Allah!

You should be proud of it. It is an honor. Much like men get bride getting scarred and deformed in battle and war, you should be proud getting deformed and scarred delivering a child. That scar is a gift, a trophy from Allah. You show again ungratefulness. I petty any man marrying you with such attitude.

You have a problem with Allah's decree? How dare you have the audacity in objecting with Allah's command. Yet you call yourself a Muslim? Remember, there are rules to having multiple wives and few man are able to exercise it. But you have the nerve, the gall to object in the command of Allah (and in Ramadaan too). Who do you think you are? Listen up men, women like her should be avoided until she mature up and grow up. You sound like a little girl who have not passed age seven yet.

That is because those societies are astray far from Islam not because of Islam. Learn your deen before you speak. Everything coming out of your mouth is from sheer ignorance.

I am not even going to bother with the rest of mummbling...I need to take a shower after reading your reply.

Aoa.

- - - Updated - - -

And oh personal attacks of my maturity etc wont get u extra marks. Imagine if the Prophet or his companions talked to the nonmuslims like that.. Funny. Eh!

xboxisdead
04-22-2021, 11:33 PM
Sister, you have way bigger issue here than the forced marriage. You really need to repent, sincerely, and do istigfar. Then get this negative ideas about Allah and Islam immediately out of your mind, ASAP. After that, try to get closer to Allah by doing good deeds, praying a lot and learn about this great deen. Maybe you should not get married at all until you know who you are first, and know your creator better. You are unfit as a wife and a mother period until you do that. As for your parents forcing you, you seem to be able to bark and throw grenades behind a keyboard, maybe you should use this tongue of yours and get shieks and Islamic scholar to help you with your problem. Here in this forum no one can help you. Let me tell you this sister, there are more people coming to Islam than leaving it.

iammuslim98
04-23-2021, 07:57 AM
Sister, you have way bigger issue here than the forced marriage. You really need to repent, sincerely, and do istigfar. Then get this negative ideas about Allah and Islam immediately out of your mind, ASAP. After that, try to get closer to Allah by doing good deeds, praying a lot and learn about this great deen. Maybe you should not get married at all until you know who you are first, and know your creator better. You are unfit as a wife and a mother period until you do that. As for your parents forcing you, you seem to be able to bark and throw grenades behind a keyboard, maybe you should use this tongue of yours and get shieks and Islamic scholar to help you with your problem. Here in this forum no one can help you. Let me tell you this sister, there are more people coming to Islam than leaving it.

Aoa. Calling me a sister.. Then does that mean u are barking as well? Makes me wonder whether the prophet also used such a language I guess u should be the first to repent because quran clrealy forbids a muslim from using such kind of language but typical muslim male.. When out of argument resort to personal attacks. Didn abu lahb did that.. Personally attacked the Prophet after the death of the latter's son.. Sox either u are from the people of quraish, or u are the abdallah bin oabye.. Father of the munafiqeen. Pretending to be a pious Muslim but resorting to personal attacks and name calling.. Bravo! I am sure your children will soar to the sky.

iammuslim98
04-23-2021, 08:01 AM
And more people coming to Islam than leaving it! Iam sure no one enteree the folds of Islam because someone used as disgusting of a language as u.

So before u start barking again, go study the islam I have the answer to everyone of the question I raised. I've taught nonmuslims about the beauty of Islam. Just because I complained doesnt mean u get to judge me. Again, does islam allow judgin others? You need a better islamic teacher.

And u can't deny islam does not favor women the way he favors men.. I can quote quranic verse as well which explicitly says that.

Now don't bother responding.. U are an ignorant. With half the knowledge of Islam.

xboxisdead
04-23-2021, 05:00 PM
Aoa. Calling me a sister.. Then does that mean u are barking as well?
I am giving you advice and slapping you hard on the back of your head to wake you up. You are playing a dangerous game, I am freaking trying my best to make sure you don't end up in a destroyed end. But you know what? I don't care. Do whatever you want. You aint getting a single sympathy from me if you get destroyed.

Makes me wonder whether the prophet also used such a language I guess u should be the first to repent because quran clrealy forbids a muslim from using such kind of language but typical muslim male.
There you go, the typical feminist crap trap that comes out of your mouth. You don't know what the prophet would do when a Muslim comes to his face and attack Allah and calls Allah oppressor of women. You don't know what the sahaba will say, when you are a Muslim all your life and attack the prophet and Allah. For all you know, his friend will get the sword and slice your head off. If he does, your blood have no value too. If he does, no one will cry for you. If he does, and you die in this state, you don't want to know what will be your state when you die after attacking Allah and calling him women oppressor.

. When out of argument resort to personal attacks. Didn abu lahb did that..
There is no personal attack. There is me seeing a person calling Allah women oppressor. I am not going to stand for it. If giving a chance and you attack Allah in front of me, I will do worse than just words. You think, I will sit here and listen to someone attack Allah and I just pad your head and say "Yes, dear, yes dear"? You think I would do that? Where is your common sense and logic? Do you not think? Please don't answer that. Your posts shows clearly that you don't (now that is a personal attack).

Personally attacked the Prophet after the death of the latter's son.. Sox either u are from the people of quraish, or u are the abdallah bin oabye.. Father of the munafiqeen. Pretending to be a pious Muslim but resorting to personal attacks and name calling.. Bravo! I am sure your children will soar to the sky.
How dare you use that as an arsenals of argumenta weapon against us when you personally attack Allah and his prophets yourself! You think Islam oppresses women? You think Allah oppress women and Allah is an oppressor, then leave fold of Islam (you did by just thinking it and believing it too). Go join the Chrisitian and Jews or become Atheist. See if you actually get a happier life there and your rights are protected there. See what life you will get there. 100% of the women who left Islam and joined the feminist ideology and join the other side have either depression, committed suicide, miserable life, or living in the street. Go there join them if you like. That is just here, in the afterlife Allah promised them eternal hellfire. You want to join that group of people. Go. I am not going to stop you. Just don't attack Allah or his prophets in front of me where I can read it. I am going to bark and attack and do whatever it takes to shut you up, since I am not in front of you physically I would have done worse.

I am not going to bother read the other rant you posted next, but let me tell you this...I now understand completely where your parents are coming from. I am siding with them, however, I disapprove of their method. The man you are getting, him? You deserve that type of man. No way a good saleh man, a man who treat his wife like a queen, a good religious man, a man with pious character who follow the steps of the prophet, no way he will be married to your type. I have told you to repent, but not only refuse, you attack Islam even more. I am done with you and you are right, you are not MY sister (Alhamdolillah).

iammuslim98
04-23-2021, 05:33 PM
I am giving you advice and slapping you hard on the back of your head to wake you up. You are playing a dangerous game, I am freaking trying my best to make sure you don't end up in a destroyed end. But you know what? I don't care. Do whatever you want. You aint getting a single sympathy from me if you get destroyed.

There you go, the typical feminist crap trap that comes out of your mouth. You don't know what the prophet would do when a Muslim comes to his face and attack Allah and calls Allah oppressor of women. You don't know what the sahaba will say, when you are a Muslim all your life and attack the prophet and Allah. For all you know, his friend will get the sword and slice your head off. If he does, your blood have no value too. If he does, no one will cry for you. If he does, and you die in this state, you don't want to know what will be your state when you die after attacking Allah and calling him women oppressor.

There is no personal attack. There is me seeing a person calling Allah women oppressor. I am not going to stand for it. If giving a chance and you attack Allah in front of me, I will do worse than just words. You think, I will sit here and listen to someone attack Allah and I just pad your head and say "Yes, dear, yes dear"? You think I would do that? Where is your common sense and logic? Do you not think? Please don't answer that. Your posts shows clearly that you don't (now that is a personal attack).

How dare you use that as an arsenals of argumenta weapon against us when you personally attack Allah and his prophets yourself! You think Islam oppresses women? You think Allah oppress women and Allah is an oppressor, then leave fold of Islam (you did by just thinking it and believing it too). Go join the Chrisitian and Jews or become Atheist. See if you actually get a happier life there and your rights are protected there. See what life you will get there. 100% of the women who left Islam and joined the feminist ideology and join the other side have either depression, committed suicide, miserable life, or living in the street. Go there join them if you like. That is just here, in the afterlife Allah promised them eternal hellfire. You want to join that group of people. Go. I am not going to stop you. Just don't attack Allah or his prophets in front of me where I can read it. I am going to bark and attack and do whatever it takes to shut you up, since I am not in front of you physically I would have done worse.

I am not going to bother read the other rant you posted next, but let me tell you this...I now understand completely where your parents are coming from. I am siding with them, however, I disapprove of their method. The man you are getting, him? You deserve that type of man. No way a good saleh man, a man who treat his wife like a queen, a good religious man, a man with pious character who follow the steps of the prophet, no way he will be married to your type. I have told you to repent, but not only refuse, you attack Islam even more. I am done with you and you are right, you are not MY sister (Alhamdolillah).

Okay. Now I just read it..
Feminist Attack? Quoting the quran is feminist. I am glad then.

TypiCaL misogynist man, no argument just plain barking. I am not looki g for your sympathy. You are just a miserable man and will always remain one.. I already feel sorry for ur family.

Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions. Again, typical man. Cherry picking words to suit their agenda.. Its okay.. I never said I hated God. I never attacked the Lord. I attacked the religion. Why? Because everyone has intepreed it wrongly. Just like u have interpreted everything I said to suit ur agenda and tiny male egoistic ideology.

Stop whining like a baby now. And grwo up. Learn to read. Understand and then perhaps instead of barking, you might actually talk for a change

Amatullah_M
04-23-2021, 05:42 PM
Asalamu Asalamu alaykum brother Xboxdeed. I understand where you are coming from. Please dont let this mess with your Ramadan. I agree the sister needs Dua and it's best we leave it to that.

Amatullah_M
04-23-2021, 05:45 PM
Okay. Now I just read it..
Feminist Attack? Quoting the quran is feminist. I am glad then.

TypiCaL misogynist man, no argument just plain barking. I am not looki g for your sympathy. You are just a miserable man and will always remain one.. I already feel sorry for ur family.

Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions. Again, typical man. Cherry picking words to suit their agenda.. Its okay.. I never said I hated God. I never attacked the Lord. I attacked the religion. Why? Because everyone has intepreed it wrongly. Just like u have interpreted everything I said to suit ur agenda and tiny male egoistic ideology.

Stop whining like a baby now. And grwo up. Learn to read. Understand and then perhaps instead of barking, you might actually talk for a change
Sis, may Allah swt forgive you and guide you to the best of this duniya and akhira.

Take it easy and remember your salah and daily quran reading. Come down sis. Believe me you dont need this. Dont upset yourself since you said you have enough of it in your real life.

xboxisdead
04-23-2021, 06:42 PM
Asalamu Asalamu alaykum brother Xboxdeed. I understand where you are coming from. Please dont let this mess with your Ramadan. I agree the sister needs Dua and it's best we leave it to that.
I will brother. Whatever sympathy she thinks she will try to extract from me, it is not going to happen. Not after she attacked Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa). I don't care what calamities she went through or could go through. Her parents could have raped her, it doesn't justify or give her any right to attack Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) and attack Islam. Even if they attack her gender or where she lives women's lives are like worthless cattle, it still doesn't give her right to attack Islam or Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa). She still too....aaah.....she still doesn't get it. All the mistreatments and abuse she is getting from her parents is because THEY ARE ALL (including her) far away from the path of Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) not because they are close to it. The closer they are in the right path, the less of this crap will happen.

What would she do if she was with the sahaba and the prophet (peace be upon him) and the enemy of Islam would torture them, do horrible things to them, then? Would she attack Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) too? Every hardship for a Muslim and calamity they get is means to clean one sin and to elevate them higher level in paradise. What would she do if her calamity was like the Muslim brother who his daughter is denied to him and the family keep smashing and attacking his home, imraan? Look how he handled it and look how she is handling it.

Sorry, I lost all respect on her and whatever happens to her I have no sympathy or care. She keeps forgetting that Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) is the rab, meaning we are his slave, Muslim or non-Muslim alike. Not the other way around. I am done with her. Whatever she posts my eyes will go the other direction and not read them, not until her title mentions she repents and she made a mistake.

Her biggest issue is she announced to the public, to the world, that Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) oppresses women. Giving the enemy of Islam further weapon to attack Islam because of her sheer ignorance. That means she is waging war against Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) by doing that. If she wages war against Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa), I am proud and honored to be his soldier and destroy his enemy if he gives me the privilege. I will die for Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.