/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can I get what ever in Jannah?

Xeriel
04-09-2021, 01:37 AM
I am in love with a famous violinist, but he is married with someone else, an opera singer. Can I still meet and be with this person (soulmate) in Jannah? Can I still ask Allah to make him my hoor in Jannah?

If we can get whatever we want in Jannah then this is also possible. Can I also be a different race in Jannah?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
04-09-2021, 02:48 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Mildred, and welcome to the forum from another Christian;

format_quote Originally Posted by Mildred
I am in love with a famous violinist, but he is married with someone else, an opera singer. Can I still meet and be with this person (soulmate) in Jannah? Can I still ask Allah to make him my hoor in Jannah?
Suppose this famous violinist wants to be with someone one else in Jannah, then one or both of you are going to be disappointed.

If we can get whatever we want in Jannah then this is also possible. Can I also be a different race in Jannah?
mmmmmmm.

If any of us achieve Jannah, it will be through the mercy and forgiveness of Allah. It won't be because we are so righteous and holy, so I am not sure we shall be in a position to make demands.

Maybe there are other things you would like to know about Islam, there are some knowledgeable people on this forum. Ramadan is about to start next week, this is a special time for our Muslim brothers and sisters.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people,
Eric

Xeriel
04-09-2021, 10:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you Mildred, and welcome to the forum from another Christian;

Suppose this famous violinist wants to be with someone one else in Jannah, then one or both of you are going to be disappointed.
Greetings. That is what I fear. But what if I love this person so much and so much that I loved them for years. I mean we get whatever we want in Jannah. Anything we want. Whatever the soul desires we will get that is what Islam teaches.

format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
If any of us achieve Jannah, it will be through the mercy and forgiveness of Allah. It won't be because we are so righteous and holy, so I am not sure we shall be in a position to make demands.

Maybe there are other things you would like to know about Islam, there are some knowledgeable people on this forum. Ramadan is about to start next week, this is a special time for our Muslim brothers and sisters.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people,
Eric
I don't know much about Ramadan because I actually worship Christianity, I however just like to read the Qu'ran but have no idea of the holy days of Islam. Yes we will be in Jannah by the mercies and forgiveness of Allah and not by our work or doing. This is so similar to Christianity. Please respond on what I should do with my infatuation or deep love for this person. What do I do in Jannah? I want hoor too in Jannah what do I do? Do I believe Allah will satisfy my desires and wishes and soul?

Xeriel
04-09-2021, 10:33 PM
Please listen to this brother,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ23...D-tKt&index=18

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
iammuslim98
04-09-2021, 11:16 PM
Aoa. I saw a post by a scholar, sheikh assim al hakeem. He said women will get their husbands in janah while men will get thwir wives and a hoor in jannah. If you do not marry then you will get the spousw of your choice.

iammuslim98
04-09-2021, 11:18 PM
Greetings. That is what I fear. But what if I love this person so much and so much that I loved them for years. I mean we get whatever we want in Jannah. Anything we want. Whatever the soul desires we will get that is what Islam teaches.

I don't know much about Ramadan because I actually worship Christianity, I however just like to read the Qu'ran but have no idea of the holy days of Islam. Yes we will be in Jannah by the mercies and forgiveness of Allah and not by our work or doing. This is so similar to Christianity. Please respond on what I should do with my infatuation or deep love for this person. What do I do in Jannah? I want hoor too in Jannah what do I do? Do I believe Allah will satisfy my desires and wishes and soul?
Aoa. You can't accept religion thinking it will benefit you.if Allah listened to your wishes and duas then every person on the earth would be a muslim. Being a muslim is hard. Don't think that once u enter islam, all your dreams will automatically come true. I recently read some where, that we shouldn't make dua for something continuously because when we dont get it,we might get diapaoointed. And hopelessness is a great sin.

keiv
04-10-2021, 12:43 AM
I'll be honest with all of you but, this thread is confusing...

Are you a Christian whose interested in learning about Islam?
Are you a Christian who is interested in becoming a Muslim?

Getting to Jannah is more than simply an act of Mercy from Allah. Islam is very explicit regarding those who reject Allah, His Quran, any of His messengers, or associate any partners with Him. This is the Islamic belief. If you are content with being a Christian, I fail to understand the purpose of this thread.

SoldierAmatUllah
04-11-2021, 08:37 AM
I feel God is guiding her to Islam in His Way, don't spread negativity.Her love has become a cause for her to enter here.

All the best @OP

keiv
04-11-2021, 12:55 PM
Point out where I'm spreading negativity

SoldierAmatUllah
04-11-2021, 01:35 PM
Maybe you should make her feel welcomed

keiv
04-11-2021, 02:12 PM
A non Muslim asking Muslims what they (the non Muslim) will get in Jannah is confusing to say the least.

Asking for clarification as well as giving a very brief understanding of Islam's foundation is not spreading negativity nor is it unwelcoming. Until the OP clarifies their intentions, everyone is just guessing at this point.

Xeriel
04-11-2021, 03:31 PM
I suffer from deep deep deep depression and I am always in sorrow. I just want to talk about jannah and firdaus. I want something positive and encouraging rather than the talk of dunya. I hate this dunya. I hate my parents I hate my family. I just hope I can get everything in Jannah.

MidnightRose
04-11-2021, 07:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Xeriel
I suffer from deep deep deep depression and I am always in sorrow. I just want to talk about jannah and firdaus. I want something positive and encouraging rather than the talk of dunya. I hate this dunya. I hate my parents I hate my family. I just hope I can get everything in Jannah.
Greetings,

Please seek out a qualified, licensed therapist to help you. There are none on this forum. Your therapist can guide you as to what you seek and help you navigate the issues you're having.

Please do that immediately.

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.