/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Had a horrible dream

iammuslim98
04-09-2021, 07:50 AM
Aoa. A few days ago i told you guys about my prospective marriage proposal. Recently, i had a really bad dream about the guy who is going to be my husband. It was horrible, where he turned out to be the exact opposite of what he was claiming to be. Can any one explain what this means? I did do an istikhara. I do not know how it works. thankyou

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
04-09-2021, 09:16 AM
It's best to avoid tell such dreams. Bad dreams are from shaytan who always want to distress us.

عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ النَّبِيَّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَقُولُ إِذَا رَأَى أَحَدُكُمْ رُؤْيَا يُحِبُّهَا فَإِنَّمَا هِيَ مِنْ اللَّهِ فَلْيَحْمَدْ اللَّهَ عَلَيْهَا وَلْيُحَدِّثْ بِهَا وَإِذَا رَأَى غَيْرَ ذَلِكَ مِمَّا يَكْرَهُ فَإِنَّمَا هِيَ مِنْ الشَّيْطَانِ فَلْيَسْتَعِذْ مِنْ شَرِّهَا وَلَا يَذْكُرْهَا لِأَحَدٍ فَإِنَّهَا لَا تَضُرُّهُ

6584 صحيح البخاري كتاب التعبير باب الرؤيا من الله

Abu Sa’id al-Khudri reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “When one of you sees a dream he likes, it is from Allah so let him praise Allah for it and speak about it. When one of you sees something else he dislikes, it is from Satan so let him seek refuge from its evil and not mention it to anyone. It will not harm him.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6584

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

56. Dua to avoid nightmares Dua to Avoid nightmares, Sleeplessness, panic

The Prophet صَلَّى اللّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said when any one of you got fear in his sleep or in case of panic he should say

*أَعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّهِ التَّامَّةِ مِنْ غَضَبِهِ وَعِقَابِهِ وَشَرِّ عِبَادِهِ وَمِنْ هَمَزَاتِ الشَّيَاطِينِ وَأَنْ يَحْضُرُونِ*

I seek refuge in Allah's perfect words from His anger, the evil of His servants, the evil suggestions of the devils and their presence.
Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 28, Number 3884-hasan

iammuslim98
04-09-2021, 11:11 PM
Aoa
Oh makes sense. I am so confused. What to do with thks proposal. I do nkt wanto be thankless. But i dont wanto marry this guy

SoldierAmatUllah
04-10-2021, 07:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by iammuslim98
Aoa
Oh makes sense. I am so confused. What to do with thks proposal. I do nkt wanto be thankless. But i dont wanto marry this guy
Sometimes dreams are a warning esp on marriage issues,it's happened to me all these years.Although the dreams stressed me out but one way or other they turns true in some way.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
iammuslim98
04-10-2021, 08:12 AM
Aoa. But ive always heard that is not how dreams work. Like the @taha_ said, its just random things from satan or from Allah that something the scholar sheikh assim says aswelll. Also, we are not prophets..psychologically dreams are just a manifestation of our thoughts.if you keep thinking about a thing, it will surely show up in ur dream as well.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.