04-11-2021, 08:43 AM
Walaikum As Salaam Wa RahmatUllah

What's ibadis,akhi?

MidnightRose
04-11-2021, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
Walaikum As Salaam Wa RahmatUllah

What's ibadis,akhi?
It is a deviated sect with different beliefs than the Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah.

The foundation of our Deen rests on proper Aqeedah. To deceive unwitting Muslims who aren't learned in the Deen, they make it seem like beliefs doesn't matter - whereas proper aqeedah (beliefs) is where the credibility of our Deen lies. They also practice Taqiyya - in other words they lie and hide their beliefs when convenient.

Our Deen wasn't spread by liars. It was spread by the most trustworthy people that ever lived - the Sahabah :rahm:. All of them were trustworthy.

Very importantly, like the "Interfaith" movement, they equate hatred of others with legitimate differences of opinion. So they'll label me an extremist if I say the Ibadi sect's beliefs aren't Islamic and is a misguided religion. Any argument that sheds light on their deception is likely to be labelled as intolerance and hate speech.

Don't be deceived.

Flos
04-11-2021, 08:29 PM
“My ummah will divide into 73 sects, all of them will be in the Fire except for one, and that is the Jamā’ah.” It was said, “And who are they, O Allah’s Messenger?” He (salallāhu ‘alaihi wasallam) responded, “That which I and my Companions are upon today.”

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AbdulHargreaves
04-11-2021, 10:00 PM
Asalamoe Olikum.

You deleted a posting from me as it was seen to "promote other religions". Such a shame that most of the population of Oman is written off as being "another religion". Sad also that you are welcome in their Mosques but they are considered disbelievers in yours. Oman is a very peaceful place, thankfully free of such sectarian in-fighting.

Please delete my account here. Thank you for having helped me to make up my mind.

Brother* Abdul

*Terms and conditions apply.

AabiruSabeel
04-12-2021, 06:23 AM
Ibadi is not another religion but it is a different sect - an offshoot of khawarij. They have misinterpreted the Islamic teachings and deviated from the right path. They even lay accusations against the Sahabah, the rightly guided companions of Prophet Muhammad :saws:.

Do you live in Oman? If not, then why are you so concerned about them?

AbdulHargreaves
04-12-2021, 02:48 PM
How do I delete this account please?

MazharShafiq
04-12-2021, 04:57 PM
Walaikum As Salaam Wa RahmatUllah.i also could not understand.

AbdulHargreaves
04-12-2021, 09:01 PM
You mean you do not understand the reaction of the moderators here, that they claim Ibadis Islam is not a true form of Islam but a separate and dangerous variation?

AbdulHargreaves
04-13-2021, 01:43 AM
If there is even one Muslim(a) here that agrees with me in my tolerant approach, please do not delete my account.

MidnightRose
04-13-2021, 01:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdulHargreaves
If there is even one Muslim(a) here that agrees with me in my tolerant approach, please do not delete my account.
The promotion of beliefs contrary to that of the Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah is not allowed on this forum.

AbdulHargreaves
04-13-2021, 04:02 PM
Thank you for all your emails brothers and the invitation to visit Oman once the lockdowns are over. As a revert it is difficult for me to comprehend let alone anticipate how people react to certain topics within Islam. I realise now that the moderators had well-being at heart.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!