/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Inheritance issue

anonymous
04-11-2021, 10:47 AM
In our culture we generally leave the property in the hands of the youngest sibling normally the son . I know this isn't an islamic thing but just the done thing in paki families..

If however the youngest stayed with the mother BUT did not maintain the house ie he was not paying bills and keeping house upto semi habitable standard would it be reasonable for him to claim ownership. The other siblings have been prevented from accessing their late mother's belongings as the youngest son says he is the owner and they are invading his privacy even though they are not even stepping into his personal living quarters

Ps his family have gone their own way as he had other issues which he failed to addredd so he's the sole occupant of a sizeable property. Has no income so risk of not keeping up with bills etc...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
04-12-2021, 10:52 PM
Asalamualykum

This video is an excellent video on common inheritance issues from an islamic perspective. If the sheikh doesn't answer the question in the video please contact the Academy directly. Sorry i need to listen to the full video myself. I've only listened to parts of it so I'm not able to summarise key points.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.