/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadan is coming, are you ready?

Flos
04-11-2021, 08:22 PM
Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters,

Our most beloved month of Ramadan is coming. Are you ready?

Let's share our days here, especially for those living in lockdowns or those being isolated due COVID infection.

What have you prepared for Ramadan? Did you make any special decision?

Let's start <3

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Flos
04-12-2021, 03:38 PM
No one?

MazharShafiq
04-12-2021, 04:56 PM
Not yet

BeTheChange
04-12-2021, 11:01 PM
Walaikumasalaam

Alhamdulillah we are all very blessed and fortunate to see another Ramadhaan. How many of our loved ones are no longer with us? So many have passed away covid or non covid related!

I'll be honest like most people i am embarrassed to say i have put a little weight on. That's me being kind to myself haha okay a lot of weight on so i need to shift it ASAP. Alhamdulillah ramadhaan should kick start the weight loss but more importantly spiritually Alhamdulillah I'm ready for goodness.

I've got my Quraan tafsir collection of books out which i intend to start reading insha Allah. Need to get my tasbeh out so i can increase my zikar and duas. Want to spend more time on the prayer mat. Insha Allah. Insha Allah.

May Allah swt help us all stay motivated. May we run towards goodness and detest sins Ameen.

Ramadhaan Mubarak everyone!! Alhamdulillah!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Flos
04-13-2021, 01:52 AM
Ramadan Mubarak!

It already feels beautiful at sahur time. Hope we'll all grow spiritually and get closer to Allah during this month and remain this way.

SoldierAmatUllah
04-13-2021, 06:41 AM
Khair Mubarak!!

Long time no see,sis Flos

eesa the kiwi
04-13-2021, 07:45 AM
Ramadan has been announced in nz
May Allah bless you all this ramadan

Esha Talha
04-13-2021, 08:29 AM
Assalam o Alaikum,

Yes, i am really happy about Ramadan. Alhamdulillah I will read The Quran continuously in Ramadan, I am a Online Quran Teacher, so it has given me an opportunity to talk with Allah Almighty. The Quran recitation makes my heart so much calm, and makes my mind so relax.

MazharShafiq
04-13-2021, 03:16 PM
Walaikumasalaam

Alhamdulillah we are all very blessed and fortunate to see another Ramadhaan

Flos
04-13-2021, 06:49 PM
Masha Allah!

I don't remember being this excited like now.

BeTheChange
04-13-2021, 07:48 PM
1st day of fasting completed Alhamdulillah. Time goes too fast. It's not too bad opening fast at 8.10. Much easier than previous years Alhamdulillah and it will gets easier and easier as the years go by until the time starts reversing lol.

Alhamdulillah. How was everyone's fast? Has anyone started recitation of Quraan shareef?

SintoDinto
04-14-2021, 02:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
1st day of fasting completed Alhamdulillah. Time goes too fast. It's not too bad opening fast at 8.10. Much easier than previous years Alhamdulillah and it will gets easier and easier as the years go by until the time starts reversing lol.

Alhamdulillah. How was everyone's fast? Has anyone started recitation of Quraan shareef?
My fast was hard at times but manageable. The food was delicious, but I got full quick. :) I got more thirsty than hungry. Yes, I read some quran. But just yasin in the day and mulk at night.

Flos
04-16-2021, 02:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange

It starts at 8:10 AM? Wow, where do you live? I'ts at 4:10 AM over here

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.