/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Believe in Quran & Ahadeeth both.

SoldierAmatUllah
04-22-2021, 08:25 AM
Bismillah

Believe in Ahadeeth& not only Quran.(my beloved sis,this is for your reminder)

So me,as a layman going to say few things & others can bring proofs, InshAllah as I'm not well & it's must for the sister to know.

So,if Ahadeeth were not side by side with Quran,we would have never heard Azaan.We learnt how to call people to prayer through Ahadeeth.

Then,same goes for prayers.Quran doesn't mention how to do them but Ahadeeth of Nabi Sal Allahu alayhe wasallam' mentions them.

Istekhara prayer?It's mentioned in Hadeeth& not in Quran.Same goes for all azkaar,all actions of good deeds, prohibitions in details along with how to live our life according to Sunnah as how Allah says in Surah Aal e Imran.

"Say(to the believers) if you love ALLAH then follow me(the Prophet'Sal Allahu alayhe wasallam').Allah will love you & forgive your sins"

May Allah guide us all & protect our imaan! Aameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
04-25-2021, 11:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
Bismillah

Believe in Ahadeeth& not only Quran.(my beloved sis,this is for your reminder)

So me,as a layman going to say few things & others can bring proofs, InshAllah as I'm not well & it's must for the sister to know.

So,if Ahadeeth were not side by side with Quran,we would have never heard Azaan.We learnt how to call people to prayer through Ahadeeth.

Then,same goes for prayers.Quran doesn't mention how to do them but Ahadeeth of Nabi Sal Allahu alayhe wasallam' mentions them.

Istekhara prayer?It's mentioned in Hadeeth& not in Quran.Same goes for all azkaar,all actions of good deeds, prohibitions in details along with how to live our life according to Sunnah as how Allah says in Surah Aal e Imran.

"Say(to the believers) if you love ALLAH then follow me(the Prophet'Sal Allahu alayhe wasallam').Allah will love you & forgive your sins"

May Allah guide us all & protect our imaan! Aameen
Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.