/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Learning to pray as a revert

Aaliyah1111
04-24-2021, 05:17 PM
i am trying to learn to pray and have been for a long time now and it is very difficult for me. i wanted to know if it is allowed for me to follow prayers through videos on youtube. And if not, if it is allowed for me to follow prayers using prayer apps that i have on my phone, or if my friend can lead the prayer with me through facetime. I really want to learn to pray properly and become closer with Allah, especially during this month or ramadan.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IslamLife00
04-24-2021, 10:49 PM
InshaAllah there is nothing wrong to learn through videos and practice the movements with your friend through facetime so you can correct each other.

Just make sure it's the right video. I would suggest

If it's possible to go to the masjid then go there. You can still learn how to pray while being cautious with distance, mask.
You have to wash hands in wudhu anyway, so you can use soap and water.
You know without ablution, major or minor, your salat is invalid.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.